🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There are a lot of people who like Sarah Palin...

We hol
Now you can understand why they hate Republican woman. Democrat women take note what all the hating will do to you...:ack-1:

We hold office, you hold Murdoch's shit.
I see not many people here respond to you, I guess most people must have your dumbass on ignore.

I think I'll put you on ignore too. I haven't read a damn word you've written so far that was worth the time it took to read it.
Pussies use the ignore function. They hide from reality. Go for it asswipe.

Dude...it's been years since 007 had a grasp on reality.

That's the (democrat touted) community spirit! Seriously, a zombie could make your posts.
Not a chance dumbass. Now go do something that matters, like walk the dog.

Not sure what post you responded to; but it wasn't mine. And yea, you walking the dog instead of posting is something that matters for a change. You really should take a break from posting. You accomplish nothing here.

America laughs at Palin because she's a caricature of herself. That the Republicans would choose an unvetted dimwit to be VP in a presidential election because she's a female and purty is as preposterous as the masses of ignorant teabaggers who still bow before her in blissful stupidity.

After all...she paraded her pregnant high school dropout idiot kid around the stage as an example of family values and abstinence and the masses of fat, drooling guys in tri-cornered hats lapped it up!

You're forgetting that Obama chose Biden to be his VP. Talk about unvetted dimwits. Choosing candidates because of their race or because of their sex is standard operating procedure for the left. No wonder they get so incensed when the right does it.

Enough said.

Retard and dog. Next time do the right thing, abort.
palin3n-1-web.jpg
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

there is only one retard, and it is not the dog or the kid.., it IS YOU !!

:fu:......................................... :asshole:

We hol
Now you can understand why they hate Republican woman. Democrat women take note what all the hating will do to you...:ack-1:

We hold office, you hold Murdoch's shit.
I see not many people here respond to you, I guess most people must have your dumbass on ignore.

I think I'll put you on ignore too. I haven't read a damn word you've written so far that was worth the time it took to read it.
Pussies use the ignore function. They hide from reality. Go for it asswipe.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

i agree there is at least 7 pussy dimowit dumbocRATS here who have me on ignore, what is your reply about those fucking pussy demoscum ? :lmao:

:fu: ...................... :asshole:

You're forgetting that Obama chose Biden to be his VP. Talk about unvetted dimwits. Choosing candidates because of their race or because of their sex is standard operating procedure for the left.

Oh good god, what a controversial pick Biden was. A white male with years and years in Washington DC.
Bet that pick blew your mind didn't it briar. A white male. OMG. LMAO.

But I hope that Sarah is chosen once again to be on the Republican ticket in '16. Please put her on there.
Don't you agree briarpatty. She would look great on the next Republican presidential ticket. Maybe as a "head" liner this time. And not playing second fiddle to some rich white dude.

The left needs an enemy and Media Matters research has focused on Sara Palin as an easy target. Combine it with the sissie left's ingrained hatred for attractive and successful women, the left's anger over Palin not choosing to abort her Down's Syndrome baby and her political stance and you have the woman the left loves to hate.

What's not to like? She's a typical American woman... .

And she talks in ways you can understand, right?

Plain spoken English... yeah.

If she isn't saying she will stop the seas rising and heal the planets she isn't speaking English to the snobs in the Democrat party..that's what I like about her. she speaks to where Joe and Jill America can understand her. No snobby BS like you have to see the bill to know what's in it

Joe and Jill America can't point out Europe on a map. They're both idiots. Neither Joe or Jill has ever had an original thought in their head, and that's why dingbat Sarah is so appealing to them....and Staph.

What's not to like? She's a typical American woman... .

And she talks in ways you can understand, right?

Plain spoken English... yeah.

Yeah, buddy...

So you feel that because Paul Revere road his horse shouting at the top of his lungs, warning people to prepare for the British onslaught, that this is distinct from ringing bells?

You're an idiot.

Well no you dumbass. He carried out his warnings discretely as possible because there were British troops hidden around the area. That poem about his midnight ride is just a poem. It isn't an accurate description of what actually happened.

So he went discretely? To warn the people to do what? To shoot the British discretely?

But setting that aside, did he warn the public or did he ride from town to town to debate if the British were a threat?

Once again:

This is why I usually don't interact directly with crazies. Do a little research dumb ass.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Your lack of intellect, and ability to form an independent thought is duly noted, and summarily ridiculed.

what? Because he spanked Carla? man vicious.

LOL...you dingbat.

Another difference between Obama and Hillary quitting and Palin quitting is that Palin was at least successful on the job she quit and everyone she took afterwards. Compare her books sales to that of Hillary.

Forum List

Back