There are already D.C. Republicans saying privately they’ll support Hillary to stop Trump!

Congratulations. The right wing has spent a lot of time and money convincing the crazies that all government is bad, and you are finally getting big results. Unfortunately for you, they aren't the results you hoped for.

Of course it is... he's not a fucking politician!

You'r right. He's a clown.

You'r stupid...and illiterate!

Priceless!

"You'r" as dumb as clown face, you bonehead!
Tell us more about how we are stupid and illiterate.

Well, Republicans, we were looking for someone that would fight the feckless ESTABLISHMENT, and I believe THIS SHOWS US exactly who that man is, and that those RINO ELITES hhate the thought of Trump FUCKING UP their corny capitalism!

Hot Air ^ | March 7, 2016 | Allahpundit
Normally a story like this would be a five-alarm fire in grassroots conservative media, evidence that the RINO rat bastards in Washington were preparing for the ultimate back-stabbing. This time, though, per the #NeverTrump rallying cry, even some conservatives think the stabbing is justified. It’s highly likely come October that one of the hottest topics in righty media will be whether opposition to Trump must be limited to staying home or voting third-party or whether it can possibly justify a vote for — shudder — her.

hZp2vL1.jpg
While you support Drumpf as King or as Dictator.
Funny..................you guys love the one with the pen and the phone........who got political donations out the ass.................How do you like your TPP to kill more American jobs.................medium or well done?
Who says, besides RWrs here that the current President is any kind of dictator or king? No one.

While you have the OP clearly stating that he wants Trump for king or dictator.
I want to see him waterboard your lesbian ass! Just on general principles that you are a really dumb cun*

Congratulations. The right wing has spent a lot of time and money convincing the crazies that all government is bad, and you are finally getting big results. Unfortunately for you, they aren't the results you hoped for.

Go back and recheck your spelling and then resubmit your remark about me being stupid and illiterate.

Now go back, and check YOURS, as I was making FUN of "you'r" post!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

There are a few words that are very similar.

Your means something that belongs to you
You're is a contraction of "You are" the apostrophe is used to replace the a in are.

Understand now?

check the index in your English book for the page number(s) this was covered on.

D U M B A S S

Go back and recheck your spelling and then resubmit your remark about me being stupid and illiterate.

Now go back, and check YOURS, as I was making FUN of "you'r" post!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

You're is a contraction of "You are" the apostrophe is used to replace the a in are.

Understand now?

check the index in your English book for the page number(s) this was covered on.

D U M B A S S

And you STILL spelled it "YOU'R" fucking illiterate idiot!

Honestly I think it's mostly Lindsey Graham and The Bush's doing this whole sour grapes spew. Rest of them seem obligated in a way to do this. But we'll see, Lindsey Graham.

images

Understand now?

D U M B A S S

Well, no. I didn't

Vigi gets his material every day from his paymaster.

He is a paid for dunce of the Trumpenfuhrer.

Oh, his poll is the Mercury Analytics flop that uses, in part, online polling. The actual Democrat cross voting is about 2% whereas the Pub is 6% and growing.

Well, Republicans, we were looking for someone that would fight the feckless ESTABLISHMENT, and I believe THIS SHOWS US exactly who that man is, and that those RINO ELITES hhate the thought of Trump FUCKING UP their corny capitalism!

Normally a story like this would be a five-alarm fire in grassroots conservative media, evidence that the RINO rat bastards in Washington were preparing for the ultimate back-stabbing. This time, though, per the #NeverTrump rallying cry, even some conservatives think the stabbing is justified. It’s highly likely come October that one of the hottest topics in righty media will be whether opposition to Trump must be limited to staying home or voting third-party or whether it can possibly justify a vote for — shudder — her.

hZp2vL1.jpg
While you support Drumpf as King or as Dictator.
Funny..................you guys love the one with the pen and the phone........who got political donations out the ass.................How do you like your TPP to kill more American jobs.................medium or well done?
Who says, besides RWrs here that the current President is any kind of dictator or king? No one.

While you have the OP clearly stating that he wants Trump for king or dictator.
Baloney...........we want a break up of the establishment that sells it's soul for a buck...................I want the border secure..........they have been promising to do something for 3 decades and have NEVER DONE A DAMNED THING....................I want an end to the Free Trade Agreements....................to stop our jobs from going overseas...............I want Inversion ended...........we have the highest corporate rates in the world beside 2 countries..............and people wonder why the jobs are leaving....................

Your side plays this game every election.................making up shit as you go along..........it is expected..............Finally you are getting a taste of your own medicine...............ENJOY THE DOSE that you have been forcing on others for decades..........

From YOUR post #6,and I quote...

Understand now?

D U M B A S S

Well, no. I didn't

From YOUR post #6,and I quote...

You'r right. He's a clown. Your post #6!

Stand back everyone, the JackAss has arrived...thank GOD we don't have a smell related internet, or he'd clear out the forum!

Stand back everyone, the JackAss has arrived...thank GOD we don't have a smell related internet, or he'd clear out the forum!
Using Mercury Analytics for your numbers, aren't you?

Every tine I think you have reached the final level, you then lower the bar again.

Every tine I think you have reached the final level, you then lower the bar again.

Why do you even try? Do you like embarrassing yourself?

Every time I think you have reached the final level, you then lower the bar again.

Why do you even try? Do you like embarrassing yourself?
Yep, your paymaster has you cite Mercury Analytics.

Here's the deal........It's a 2 person race.............PERIOD.............by normal means Kasaich and Rubio can't win..................they should drop out of the race..........but they will not because their mission is to FORCE a BROKERED CONVENTION where the establishment will choose another candidate........................and say to hell with the votes..............or they will make sure Hillary wins.....................

They have made that clear.....................They need to change their party affiliation to Dem.............and be the ASSES THEY CAN BE.............there is only one party in America now................the ESTABLISHMENT PARTY.................They refuse to let their power go.....................the People of this country know this............AND ARE SAYING WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR SHIT.

hZp2vL1.jpg
...and yet many libs believe the R party is completely different from the D party. I wonder if this will enlighten them.

hZp2vL1.jpg
...and yet many libs believe the R party is completely different from the D party. I wonder if this will enlighten them.
Some Dems are jumping ship now...................both because they are sick of it also.........and because they can't stand Hillary..................
This is happening all over the country.

hZp2vL1.jpg
Some Dems are jumping ship now...................both because they are sick of it also.........and because they can't stand Hillary..................
This is happening all over the country.
Am I repeating myself?

Poll: 20% of Dems would defect for Trump | TheHill
thehill.com/.../265330-some-dems-would-defect-for-trump-poll-...
The Hill
Jan 9, 2016 - About 20 percent of likely Democratic voters say they would buck the party and vote for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump .

hZp2vL1.jpg
Probably not. Unfortunately a lot of them think the Dems are different. I said if before I'll say it again. One day their "Trump" will show up and their party will do exactly the same thing to him/her.

Right now they still believe in the fairy tale.

Forum List

Back