There are already D.C. Republicans saying privately they’ll support Hillary to stop Trump!

Trump is not even the will of the GOP much less the rest of America.

Once again he earned less than 50% of the votes and the delegates.
You keep spouting that nonsense Fakey, as if it is important or meaningful. It is neither.

You must realize that the Rs have several candidates running, unlike your beloved Ds. If the Rs had a two man race, Trump would have received more votes.

Trump's SCOTUS nominees will be far more centrist than those of Cruz.

Trump is not even the will of the GOP much less the rest of America.

Once again he earned less than 50% of the votes and the delegates.
You keep spouting that nonsense Fakey, as if it is important or meaningful. It is neither.

You must realize that the Rs have several candidates running, unlike your beloved Ds. If the Rs had a two man race, Trump would have received more votes.
You are a libertarian and thus offer nothing of value.

Cruz would out poll Donald easily.

Well, Republicans, we were looking for someone that would fight the feckless ESTABLISHMENT, and I believe THIS SHOWS US exactly who that man is, and that those RINO ELITES hhate the thought of Trump FUCKING UP their corny capitalism!

Hot Air ^ | March 7, 2016 | Allahpundit
Normally a story like this would be a five-alarm fire in grassroots conservative media, evidence that the RINO rat bastards in Washington were preparing for the ultimate back-stabbing. This time, though, per the #NeverTrump rallying cry, even some conservatives think the stabbing is justified. It’s highly likely come October that one of the hottest topics in righty media will be whether opposition to Trump must be limited to staying home or voting third-party or whether it can possibly justify a vote for — shudder — her.

hZp2vL1.jpg
While you support Drumpf as King or as Dictator.
YOU did it with the Manchurian muslim.... :ahole-1:
Still oh so butt hurt that he whipped you RWNJ's, TWICE

Well Candyland you are right about dumb shit Ryan giving Cankles everything she desires...but Little Bitch Mitch will too...as will many Rs in Congress.

Yet you and little Jake fear the right...a fear that is unfounded since the right has no power.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I think that makes two of us.

I will say that it is in both Party's interest to pass laws that strengthen the Party's grip on the elections.
As I clearly stated should Cankles win the WH, the Rs will do her bidding because they are not an opposing party, but an allied party...and have been for a long time. I know you lefties want the two parties to work together, but that only results in screwing the American people and enriching the 1%...as evidence, see the last 15 years. You might know that a one party system, which is entirely controlled by the oligarchy, is not going to result in favorable conditions for the vast majority of Americans.

I'm not worried about a one party system. The only good thing that might result from Trump making you all look like the bunch of dumbasses that you are is that some of you are going to look at his pronounced stances and realize just how abhorrent the previously held conservative positons were.

If we end up with two parties that are more similar in policy than they are different; that's a win to me. The parties are the same in the way they court big business input over the citizenry, are credit drunk, and could care less about the average American; gee tell us something we don't know.

In the context of the 2016 election; putting your faith in a billionaire buffoon that lies through his teeth at every turn is a novel approach when you are worried about spawning an oligarchy.

Candyland...the thing is when you state your love for Cankles and then denigrate Trump supporters, you expose yourself as a terrible hypocrite. I know...I know...you don't get that because you are a blind partisan D. But anyone with a working brain KNOWS Cankles is far worse than any of the candidates running for POTUS and that says a lot, since all of them are terribly flawed.

My guess is you are a sexist and will vote for her because she has a vagina. Am I right?
We will vote for her because she's not a Republican and trump has no experience.

Plus we need to keep the house and senate in check and we need to appoint that supreme Court Justice.

But I'd rather trump than Cruz rubio or kasich true.

So far trumps only proved the GOP Sucks. Focus on that
Clinton's track record is abysmal, yet you think that better than no track record...and of course you being a partisan D, think Ds good Rs bad.

I suppose many D voters would love one party rule, since they clearly believe Ds are great. We have had one party rule for some time. The consequences clearly are not good, but I suspect you can't see that.

Libertarians give us scenarios, like gipper above, that simply don't exist or are not going to happen.

Why won't rubio and kasich gtfo of the race?

Time will tell.

Alot more states for the voters to decide.

Business oriented and "well to do financially" candidates take rich states, like California, Texas, Florida, New York, Nevada, Washington and others.

The "down home" - "down to earth" candidates take Kentucky, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma and like states.

Voters sometimes pick like cultured candidates. Candidates that they can relate with. Some middle class and lower middle class voters are jealous of financially will to do candidates, and typically vote against them. Where as people in business and industry vote for them.

No sense in dropping out till at least 50% or more of the states have voted.

As terrible as it may be - a fellow candidate can have a stroke or heart attack, or some other life changing illness causing them to drop out. OR.....OR some scandal can break, causing a candidate in the lead to drop out of the race.

People can hold onto sensitive, blackmail style information.....and after a candidate has spent millions and millions of dollars, as well as time on an election.....release info to the media that is of significant embarrassment, and cause a political candidate to drop out - hurting them three times over. Yeah, I know.....its dirty ; but so is politics.

No sense in significantly trailing candidates to drop out till at least the middle or last of May. And remember - delegates count.

2016 Primary Election Dates - United States Elections

Shadow 355

Well Candyland you are right about dumb shit Ryan giving Cankles everything she desires...but Little Bitch Mitch will too...as will many Rs in Congress.

Yet you and little Jake fear the right...a fear that is unfounded since the right has no power.

I will say that it is in both Party's interest to pass laws that strengthen the Party's grip on the elections.
As I clearly stated should Cankles win the WH, the Rs will do her bidding because they are not an opposing party, but an allied party...and have been for a long time. I know you lefties want the two parties to work together, but that only results in screwing the American people and enriching the 1%...as evidence, see the last 15 years. You might know that a one party system, which is entirely controlled by the oligarchy, is not going to result in favorable conditions for the vast majority of Americans.

I'm not worried about a one party system. The only good thing that might result from Trump making you all look like the bunch of dumbasses that you are is that some of you are going to look at his pronounced stances and realize just how abhorrent the previously held conservative positons were.

If we end up with two parties that are more similar in policy than they are different; that's a win to me. The parties are the same in the way they court big business input over the citizenry, are credit drunk, and could care less about the average American; gee tell us something we don't know.

In the context of the 2016 election; putting your faith in a billionaire buffoon that lies through his teeth at every turn is a novel approach when you are worried about spawning an oligarchy.

Candyland...the thing is when you state your love for Cankles and then denigrate Trump supporters, you expose yourself as a terrible hypocrite. I know...I know...you don't get that because you are a blind partisan D. But anyone with a working brain KNOWS Cankles is far worse than any of the candidates running for POTUS and that says a lot, since all of them are terribly flawed.

My guess is you are a sexist and will vote for her because she has a vagina. Am I right?
We will vote for her because she's not a Republican and trump has no experience.

Plus we need to keep the house and senate in check and we need to appoint that supreme Court Justice.

Speak for yourself please. I'm quite proud to vote for HRC. I'm not voting against the GOP at all.
It is good to see that the GOP is already working on their excuses for their upcoming loss, "she only won because she was a woman". Sounds a lot like the "he only won because he was black"; don't it?

But they won't support Cruz.

Shows how much the establishment dislikes Cruz.

Clinton's track record is abysmal, yet you think that better than no track record...and of course you being a partisan D, think Ds good Rs bad.

I suppose many D voters would love one party rule, since they clearly believe Ds are great. We have had one party rule for some time. The consequences clearly are not good, but I suspect you can't see that.

I'll be ok as long as Cruz Kasich & Rubio get knocked out. As far as I'm concerned that's when the revolution has been won. If Hillary wins I guess that's not as good as if Bernie wins but it's better than if Trump wins and Trump is better than all the other GOP candidates so I'm winning my friend. I can't lose.

I'll be ok as long as Cruz Kasich & Rubio get knocked out. As far as I'm concerned that's when the revolution has been won. If Hillary wins I guess that's not as good as if Bernie wins but it's better than if Trump wins and Trump is better than all the other GOP candidates so I'm winning my friend. I can't lose.

If Hillary doesn't "step in it", she should win easily. That is a huge IF

Why won't rubio and kasich gtfo of the race?

Time will tell.

Alot more states for the voters to decide.

Business oriented and "well to do financially" candidates take rich states, like California, Texas, Florida, New York, Nevada, Washington and others.

The "down home" - "down to earth" candidates take Kentucky, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma and like states.

Voters sometimes pick like cultured candidates. Candidates that they can relate with. Some middle class and lower middle class voters are jealous of financially will to do candidates, and typically vote against them. Where as people in business and industry vote for them.

No sense in dropping out till at least 50% or more of the states have voted.

As terrible as it may be - a fellow candidate can have a stroke or heart attack, or some other life changing illness causing them to drop out. OR.....OR some scandal can break, causing a candidate in the lead to drop out of the race.

People can hold onto sensitive, blackmail style information.....and after a candidate has spent millions and millions of dollars, as well as time on an election.....release info to the media that is of significant embarrassment, and cause a political candidate to drop out - hurting them three times over. Yeah, I know.....its dirty ; but so is politics.

No sense in significantly trailing candidates to drop out till at least the middle or last of May. And remember - delegates count.

2016 Primary Election Dates - United States Elections

Shadow 355
I am/was so shocked to hear the president of my company say the GOP are only for the rich. I think on some small level most Republicans get that and that's why they are voting Trump.

And that's why Democrats aren't voting for Hillary. Seems like just like the Republicans, she too has been too busy taking care of the rich. And when I say "she" I mean the DNC and her husband Bill. DINO's. LOL

So now at least we are all on the same page. The rich have too much and the middle class don't have enough, and something needs to be done about it.

Well, Republicans, we were looking for someone that would fight the feckless ESTABLISHMENT, and I believe THIS SHOWS US exactly who that man is, and that those RINO ELITES hhate the thought of Trump FUCKING UP their corny capitalism!

Normally a story like this would be a five-alarm fire in grassroots conservative media, evidence that the RINO rat bastards in Washington were preparing for the ultimate back-stabbing. This time, though, per the #NeverTrump rallying cry, even some conservatives think the stabbing is justified. It’s highly likely come October that one of the hottest topics in righty media will be whether opposition to Trump must be limited to staying home or voting third-party or whether it can possibly justify a vote for — shudder — her.

hZp2vL1.jpg

Congratulations. The right wing has spent a lot of time and money convincing the crazies that all government is bad, and you are finally getting big results. Unfortunately for you, they aren't the results you hoped for.

Government is bad. That's why the founders tried to keep it as small as they could. They were afraid that dependency whores would try to take it over. They were right. That's you, BTW Holmes

Government is bad? I kinda like roads and fire departments, and clean food and water, and police, and all the other great things we have. The government is the US. Without it, we wouldn't have what we do.

hZp2vL1.jpg

Congratulations. The right wing has spent a lot of time and money convincing the crazies that all government is bad, and you are finally getting big results. Unfortunately for you, they aren't the results you hoped for.

Government is bad. That's why the founders tried to keep it as small as they could. They were afraid that dependency whores would try to take it over. They were right. That's you, BTW Holmes

Government is bad? I kinda like roads and fire departments, and clean food and water, and police, and all the other great things we have. The government is the US. Without it, we wouldn't have what we do.

Once again a Marxist says, you want roads, you get Marxism!

That's the stupid bitch that you are

Forum List

Back