There are already D.C. Republicans saying privately they’ll support Hillary to stop Trump!

The far right want to break the mainstream GOP even if it means losing the election.

The mainstream GOP is willing to lose the election to make sure the far right is pushed out the door.

The strong will thrive and the far right will not survive.

The far right want to break the mainstream GOP even if it means losing the election.

The mainstream GOP is willing to lose the election to make sure the far right is pushed out the door.

Which part of mounting their heads on the wall don't you understand........................hmmm............Tar and feather as well...............

Bow to your establishment masters.............

I'm not saying this because I'm a Trump supporter but he is the GOP's only candidate that can beat Hillary. Cruz, Rubio and Kasich have no chance in hell in beating her. Like Hillary or not she's a smart and a very seasoned politician. It's going to take a Trump to get any where near her in a general election. I know, I know polls say this that and everything else but I call BS at this point. It's too early and the two candidates have yet to face off. Things can and will change.

A Trump/Clinton matchup will be epic and very very very close. Could go either way.

I'm not saying this because I'm a Trump supporter but he is the GOP's only candidate that can beat Hillary. Cruz, Rubio and Kasich have no chance in hell in beating her. Like Hillary or not she's a smart and a very seasoned politician. It's going to take a Trump to get any where near her in a general election. I know, I know polls say this that and everything else but I call BS at this point. It's too early and the two candidates have yet to face off. Things can and will change.

A Trump/Clinton matchup will be epic and very very very close. Could go either way.

One thing that people should keep in mind is that there is the polls and then there is electroal math. In larger population states, Hillary is more popular. In rural areas, she is less popular. If she loses Mississippi by 2 million votes and wins MA by 200 votes, she is ahead by 5 electoral votes and that is all that matters in the final analysis.

Mr. Trump will shake up the map in some areas abut there is just as much opposition as there is support and he energizes both sides to go to the polls.

HRC will get 300 EVs if she can avoid stepping in it. She seems to specialize in not only finding it but doing the Macarena once she finds it.

Well, Republicans, we were looking for someone that would fight the feckless ESTABLISHMENT, and I believe THIS SHOWS US exactly who that man is, and that those RINO ELITES hhate the thought of Trump FUCKING UP their corny capitalism!

Hot Air ^ | March 7, 2016 | Allahpundit
Normally a story like this would be a five-alarm fire in grassroots conservative media, evidence that the RINO rat bastards in Washington were preparing for the ultimate back-stabbing. This time, though, per the #NeverTrump rallying cry, even some conservatives think the stabbing is justified. It’s highly likely come October that one of the hottest topics in righty media will be whether opposition to Trump must be limited to staying home or voting third-party or whether it can possibly justify a vote for — shudder — her.

hZp2vL1.jpg
...and yet many libs believe the R party is completely different from the D party. I wonder if this will enlighten them.
Probably not. Unfortunately a lot of them think the Dems are different. I said if before I'll say it again. One day their "Trump" will show up and their party will do exactly the same thing to him/her.

Right now they still believe in the fairy tale.

RIght you are except for one thing; the left leaning Trump will have a much harder go of it. I know blacks and Hispanics who wouldn't show up to vote if you put the polling place in their living room (by the same token, I know Hisapnics who basically hold their family hostage and makes sure they vote). If you're going to be the left-leaning Trump, you're going to have to hit a very specific strain of the non-ethnic minority in the Democratic Coalition because a guy who is acting like a nut without the numbers of voters is just a nut. A guy acting like a nut with the numbers is a force to be reckoned with. I mean, if Trump were polling at 6% , would anyone be paying attention to his antics?

The other thing about the "left Trump" is that there is Fertile ground for it to happen but not only for "it" to happen but for "it" to be rooted in truth. The middle class was expanding when there were strong unions, when the more wealthy understood that it was in their best interest to pay for schools, roads, bridges etc...; that it was a much better time when there was a foreign policy that didn't compete for territories as much as it developed territories for US industry to expand. If the guy/gal spoke to those truths, they could find some real traction.

The problem with that is that you have to make sure the "left Trump" is someone like Tom Hanks or Tommy Lee Jones and less like Tom Sizemore or Tom Arnold; a serious guy who genuinely thinks there is a higher calling; not someone who thinks "President Sizemore" sounds like a cool gig. Right now, it would just require a guy who can resonate with the population with a decent bankbook.

This is why I think in her first 100 days, HRC and Paul Ryan could come together very quickly on serious campaign finance reform to strengthen the parties and make it less likely that a rick outsider could hijack a future major election.

Well, Republicans, we were looking for someone that would fight the feckless ESTABLISHMENT, and I believe THIS SHOWS US exactly who that man is, and that those RINO ELITES hhate the thought of Trump FUCKING UP their corny capitalism!

Normally a story like this would be a five-alarm fire in grassroots conservative media, evidence that the RINO rat bastards in Washington were preparing for the ultimate back-stabbing. This time, though, per the #NeverTrump rallying cry, even some conservatives think the stabbing is justified. It’s highly likely come October that one of the hottest topics in righty media will be whether opposition to Trump must be limited to staying home or voting third-party or whether it can possibly justify a vote for — shudder — her.

hZp2vL1.jpg
There is nothing that 50 to 1000 thousand establishment republicans can do to stop the will of the people. And by the way, there is not one republican that will ever help Hillary, unless they expect to be indicted as well and as such fear the Trumpster..................

hZp2vL1.jpg
...and yet many libs believe the R party is completely different from the D party. I wonder if this will enlighten them.
Probably not. Unfortunately a lot of them think the Dems are different. I said if before I'll say it again. One day their "Trump" will show up and their party will do exactly the same thing to him/her.

RIght you are except for one thing; the left leaning Trump will have a much harder go of it. I know blacks and Hispanics who wouldn't show up to vote if you put the polling place in their living room (by the same token, I know Hisapnics who basically hold their family hostage and makes sure they vote). If you're going to be the left-leaning Trump, you're going to have to hit a very specific strain of the non-ethnic minority in the Democratic Coalition because a guy who is acting like a nut without the numbers of voters is just a nut. A guy acting like a nut with the numbers is a force to be reckoned with. I mean, if Trump were polling at 6% , would anyone be paying attention to his antics?

The other thing about the "left Trump" is that there is Fertile ground for it to happen but not only for "it" to happen but for "it" to be rooted in truth. The middle class was expanding when there were strong unions, when the more wealthy understood that it was in their best interest to pay for schools, roads, bridges etc...; that it was a much better time when there was a foreign policy that didn't compete for territories as much as it developed territories for US industry to expand. If the guy/gal spoke to those truths, they could find some real traction.

The problem with that is that you have to make sure the "left Trump" is someone like Tom Hanks or Tommy Lee Jones and less like Tom Sizemore or Tom Arnold; a serious guy who genuinely thinks there is a higher calling; not someone who thinks "President Sizemore" sounds like a cool gig. Right now, it would just require a guy who can resonate with the population with a decent bankbook.

This is why I think in her first 100 days, HRC and Paul Ryan could come together very quickly on serious campaign finance reform to strengthen the parties and make it less likely that a rick outsider could hijack a future major election.
Well Candyland you are right about dumb shit Ryan giving Cankles everything she desires...but Little Bitch Mitch will too...as will many Rs in Congress.

Yet you and little Jake fear the right...a fear that is unfounded since the right has no power.

They will have someone to vote for. The Establishment will run their own candidate. That will give the WH to whomever is the Dem nominee.

hZp2vL1.jpg

Well Candyland you are right about dumb shit Ryan giving Cankles everything she desires...but Little Bitch Mitch will too...as will many Rs in Congress.

Yet you and little Jake fear the right...a fear that is unfounded since the right has no power.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I think that makes two of us.

I will say that it is in both Party's interest to pass laws that strengthen the Party's grip on the elections.

hZp2vL1.jpg

I will say that it is in both Party's interest to pass laws that strengthen the Party's grip on the elections.
As I clearly stated should Cankles win the WH, the Rs will do her bidding because they are not an opposing party, but an allied party...and have been for a long time. I know you lefties want the two parties to work together, but that only results in screwing the American people and enriching the 1%...as evidence, see the last 15 years.

You might know that a one party system, which is entirely controlled by the oligarchy, is not going to result in favorable conditions for the vast majority of Americans.

As I clearly stated should Cankles win the WH, the Rs will do her bidding because they are not an opposing party, but an allied party...and have been for a long time. I know you lefties want the two parties to work together, but that only results in screwing the American people and enriching the 1%...as evidence, see the last 15 years. You might know that a one party system, which is entirely controlled by the oligarchy, is not going to result in favorable conditions for the vast majority of Americans.

I'm not worried about a one party system. The only good thing that might result from Trump making you all look like the bunch of dumbasses that you are is that some of you are going to look at his pronounced stances and realize just how abhorrent the previously held conservative positons were.

If we end up with two parties that are more similar in policy than they are different; that's a win to me. The parties are the same in the way they court big business input over the citizenry, are credit drunk, and could care less about the average American; gee tell us something we don't know.

In the context of the 2016 election; putting your faith in a billionaire buffoon that lies through his teeth at every turn is a novel approach when you are worried about spawning an oligarchy.

As I clearly stated should Cankles win the WH, the Rs will do her bidding because they are not an opposing party, but an allied party...and have been for a long time. I know you lefties want the two parties to work together, but that only results in screwing the American people and enriching the 1%...as evidence, see the last 15 years. You might know that a one party system, which is entirely controlled by the oligarchy, is not going to result in favorable conditions for the vast majority of Americans.

I'm not worried about a one party system. The only good thing that might result from Trump making you all look like the bunch of dumbasses that you are is that some of you are going to look at his pronounced stances and realize just how abhorrent the previously held conservative positons were.

If we end up with two parties that are more similar in policy than they are different; that's a win to me. The parties are the same in the way they court big business input over the citizenry, are credit drunk, and could care less about the average American; gee tell us something we don't know.

In the context of the 2016 election; putting your faith in a billionaire buffoon that lies through his teeth at every turn is a novel approach when you are worried about spawning an oligarchy.

Candyland...the thing is when you state your love for Cankles and then denigrate Trump supporters, you expose yourself as a terrible hypocrite. I know...I know...you don't get that because you are a blind partisan D. But anyone with a working brain KNOWS Cankles is far worse than any of the candidates running for POTUS and that says a lot, since all of them are terribly flawed.

My guess is you are a sexist and will vote for her because she has a vagina. Am I right?

hZp2vL1.jpg

Congratulations. The right wing has spent a lot of time and money convincing the crazies that all government is bad, and you are finally getting big results. Unfortunately for you, they aren't the results you hoped for.

Government is bad. That's why the founders tried to keep it as small as they could. They were afraid that dependency whores would try to take it over. They were right. That's you, BTW Holmes

hZp2vL1.jpg

Congratulations. The right wing has spent a lot of time and money convincing the crazies that all government is bad, and you are finally getting big results. Unfortunately for you, they aren't the results you hoped for.
Why won't rubio and kasich gtfo of the race? I think the results in Michigan last night say it all. No one wants kasich or likes rubio.

I hope they lose their own States.

This is a three man race now. Hillary Bernie and trump.

I hop Cruz is the nominee

What about the Democrats that will cross party lines, if Hillary is elected, and those Dems whom do not want her in the White House?

Independents and others; whom will vote Red. I am not prejudiced or biased - but some people simply do not want a female President at Pennsylvania Avenue. Some people do not want a Clinton in the White House. And those Democratic party members who simply despise Hillary Clinton, and the embarrassment she has caused.

After the nomination, there are only two choices.

I am still thinking on Republicans ; but for now I believe it is safe to say that Hillary will win the Democratic nomination unless Bernie pulls a huge trick. Sanders has some good ideas, but he does not have the horsepower to beat Hillary - but I hope I am wrong.

I do believe that if by some stroke of luck, Hillary Clinton does not win the Democratic Nomination, that the Democratic Party most certainly will loose the White House. If Hillary is not the Presidential candidate, the Republicans will most certainly have a President in the Oval Office.

I cant wait till November the 8th.

Shadow 355

Trump is not even the will of the GOP much less the rest of America.

Once again he earned less than 50% of the votes and the delegates.

Absolutely no objective evidence indicates any but minimal interest in Trump from the center, the left, the independents, the liberals, the progressives, women and minorities.

Candyland...the thing is when you state your love for Cankles and then denigrate Trump supporters, you expose yourself as a terrible hypocrite. I know...I know...you don't get that because you are a blind partisan D. But anyone with a working brain KNOWS Cankles is far worse than any of the candidates running for POTUS and that says a lot, since all of them are terribly flawed.

My guess is you are a sexist and will vote for her because she has a vagina. Am I right?
We will vote for her because she's not a Republican and trump has no experience.

Plus we need to keep the house and senate in check and we need to appoint that supreme Court Justice.

But I'd rather trump than Cruz rubio or kasich true.

So far trumps only proved the GOP Sucks. Focus on that

Forum List

Back