There are many good and decent blacks....I am known for pointing out the bad ones.

vwv11y.jpg

My current roommate and my former girlfriend are black.

IM2 would say I'm still a racist because I'm white, and all whites are racist, and there isn't a damn thing we can say or do to convince him we're not racists.

We are all Americans. My guess is that the left wing plantation mentality encouraged idiots to post junk like this that was supposed to pander to skin color votes.

As individuals there are a lot of decent and fine black people. Guy down my street is an old country boy and I like him, Thomas sowell is very intelligent.

But as a overall group and as a whole? Blacks are not good for America. One of our biggest mistakes was not putting them on ships back to Africa after we abolished slavery.

I think I will begin a new tactic....looking for stories about good and decent blacks.

Bub...does not matter. 13/60 fucks up your plan. Too many evil, systemic criminal, racist blacks in the world to be cautious of rather than spend your time to look for the good ones. In SHTFF if you think like you, you will be killed. It has nothing to do with racism, it has everything to do with facts. If it was Tibetans or Japanese, I'd be saying they are the bad ones.

Bub, I've lived with blacks for 35 years in L.A.'s Crenshaw district. Almost killed a few times from blacks. I know my blacks. While it is commendable you are looking for good, it is much better to be aware of evil and what may cause your potential demise in 2024 America. The time to be a blissninny is over, bub.

All my best friends in L.A., back in the 70's and 80's were black. But that was a different generation.

13 60.jpg

Forum List

Back