There are More People Who Believe Elvis is Alive Than Who Are Atheists

Yeah with the fall of communism we have more atheists? lol, sober up and come back why don't you?

Even the Pope figured this one out. :eusa_hand: K?

This is the US and you are no where near being persecuted. Did you see that whole poverty and religion thingy?

Lol, I will put it this way; Christians are being forced by law to engage in things they regard as evil.

Even Thomas Jefferson said that was tyranny and persecution, ignoramus.

Name one thing you are forced to do that your religion regards as evil.
NO one forces you to do a damn thing.
Thomas Jefferson raped his slaves you dumb ass.
Do you consider rape and slavery as evil?

Yeah with the fall of communism we have more atheists? lol, sober up and come back why don't you?

This is the US and you are no where near being persecuted. Did you see that whole poverty and religion thingy?

Lol, I will put it this way; Christians are being forced by law to engage in things they regard as evil.

Jefferson_300-300x249.png

You're lying. Why?

True atheist would not be arguing in a religious forum.

The fact that they do proves they are not true atheist but closer to agnostics.

I would never argue about something that doesn't exist nor would I try to persuade others.

You're 100% correct

I am not a pure atheist.

I tend to think of myself as a selective atheist. Selective in terms what the definition of God is.

If, for instance, you define God as the one or ones who created me. I will say that I am not an atheist by that definition.

On the other hand, if you define god as fantastical figure that hurls thunderbolts from the sky when angry. Then I am atheistic to the very core of my being.

You understand? The more fantastical the definition of God, the least likely I will accept it.

Forum List

Back