There are no limits to human ingenuity

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
There is a reason we are at the top of the food chain:

cw5fzvnsrnxeegru5qtj.gif

http://gizmodo.com/this-cheese-ball-cannon-is-the-brilliant-future-of-snac-1777628476

We are a magnificent species! :laugh:

That man is a patriot and you shall address him with respect sir!

Hmm, I might build one of those but use paintballs instead of cheeseballs. I could invite some liberals over for a cookout and bring that out instead and blast the shit out of 'em. :lol:

Hmm, I might build one of those but use paintballs instead of cheeseballs. I could invite some liberals over for a cookout and bring that out instead and blast the shit out of 'em. :lol:
It would be a shitty ass paintball gun and the paintballs wouldn't even break, much less hurt. No cheesy poofs for you.
Might have to modify it in that case. How about just filling up the canister with paint and spray the shit out of 'em? :lol:

• Banned
It would be a shitty ass paintball gun and the paintballs wouldn't even break, much less hurt. No cheesy poofs for you.
Might have to modify it in that case. How about just filling up the canister with paint and spray the shit out of 'em? :lol:
If you want to act like a douchey teenager then just go buy a paintball gun. You're an adult I assume. You don't have to invent anything.

If you want to act like a douchey teenager then just go buy a paintball gun. You're an adult I assume. You don't have to invent anything.
That would take the fun out of it. The element of surprise is what makes it funny. Tell them you want to show them your invention, then blast their asses and watch the look on their faces. :lol:

Forum List

Back