There Are No MAGA Republicans

How silly.

And yet, Trumpsters will happily use the term to describe themselves.

They'll even buy the fuckin' pillow.

71BBd1NfCpL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

71IQjPvFF3L.jpg

Last edited:
In that case , it will not matter then when the left becomes scorned and unelectable across the spectrum .

They will have no reason to blame their losses on MAGA and will have to blame it on their own stupidity or climate change or the petulance of the Voter Fairy Queen .

I am old enough to remember back when the tea party people were struggling with their identity. Called themselves teabaggers. Until on of the google savvy types found out what a teabagger was. Then next day they were Tea Party. It does not matter what you call Trumpsters, they are still Trumpsters.

How silly.

And yet, Trumpsters will happily use the term to describe themselves.

They'll even buy the fuckin' pillow.

71BBd1NfCpL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

71IQjPvFF3L.jpg
It was Progs that kept harping on it. Never letting up. Endless people in the media stammering the same spouts. And then with the infected citizens that were Progs saying MAGA was never great. And the violence that went with it when cottage industries started with hats and shirts and everything else with MAGA logos becoming known.

In that case , it will not matter then when the left becomes scorned and unelectable across the spectrum .

They will have no reason to blame their losses on MAGA and will have to blame it on their own stupidity or climate change or the petulance of the Voter Fairy Queen .
Only stupid people believe there is no climate change.

And there ya go. The OP is dreaming. Or deluded.
I consider Democrats to be sludge. (OK; not ALL democrats; there are some rusted on old style Workers who just won't vote anything else, and are totally underwhelmed by what the Dem Party has become.)

Greg

I consider Democrats to be sludge. (OK; not ALL democrats; there are some rusted on old style Workers who just won't vote anything else, and are totally underwhelmed by what the Dem Party has become.

Greg
Santos. I personally cannot believe what the party of morals and ethics has become.

Santos. I personally cannot believe what the party of morals and ethics has become.
Swalwell....,banging Fang Fang; a Chinese SPY!!!...................Biden: SECOND cache of CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS...and he had NO authority to declassify them. Inflation, gas prices, Afghanistan, WRONG SIGNALS TO PUTIN about Ukraine...closer to WW3 than we have been in decades.....not surprised at all on the Dems being a DISASTER!!!

Greg

Oh I know. I find it interesting how often Trumpsters refer to others as (1) something less than human or (2) demonic/evil.

My assumption is dehumanizing others makes it easier to hate them. Who knows for sure, though.
You need to visit the Badlands more old Pute. I am VERY MILD compared to the DemoKKKrat skkkum that infest there. Of course they give Democrats an even worse name than they probably deserve, but they are what they are. (Shoe scrapings after a walk in a dog Park).

Greg

You need to visit the Badlands more old Pute. I am VERY MILD compared to the DemoKKKrat skkkum that infest there. Of course they give Democrats an even worse name than they probably deserve, but they are what they are. (Shoe scrapings after a walk in a dog Park).

Greg
There we go again: "Skkkum".

I say it, you folks jump in to illustrate it for me. Every day.

Good stuff.

Forum List

Back