There Are No MAGA Republicans

How silly.

And yet, Trumpsters will happily use the term to describe themselves.

They'll even buy the fuckin' pillow.

71BBd1NfCpL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

71IQjPvFF3L.jpg

You're so desperately clever.

Oh I know. I find it interesting how often Trumpsters refer to others as (1) something less than human or (2) demonic/evil.

My assumption is dehumanizing others makes it easier to hate them. Who knows for sure, though.

Calling a baby murdering spade a spade is not dehumanizing.

I am old enough to remember back when the tea party people were struggling with their identity. Called themselves teabaggers. Until on of the google savvy types found out what a teabagger was. Then next day they were Tea Party. It does not matter what you call Trumpsters, they are still Trumpsters.
What crap. . MAGA was a slogan when Ronald Reagan ran for President 40 years ago.

I get it. You are embarrassed by the MAGA label. I would be embarrassed too.
Yep, we're now witnessing exactly what happened w/Bush II.

He was the Republican's and conservatives cup of tea and extremely popular w/those rubes, until he wasn't.

I've predicted this from the inception of Trump and his version of MAGA, and have posted as much numerous times on here.

Bush II had more longevity.

#LOLGQP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

I am old enough to remember back when the tea party people were struggling with their identity. Called themselves teabaggers. Until on of the google savvy types found out what a teabagger was. Then next day they were Tea Party. It does not matter what you call Trumpsters, they are still Trumpsters.
magaturds.

Oh you mean like deplorables.

Oh you mean like insurrectionists.

Orange man bad.

You're quite the hypocrite, Mac.
You're free to try to equate "deplorables" with "less than human". And you're free to try to equate "insurrectionists" with "demonic/evil".

Neither is equal, but I'm aware of the spectacularly binary, shallow thought processes of people like you.

I don't care. Sorry. You'll have to try this on someone else.

Oh you mean like deplorables.

Oh you mean like insurrectionists.

Orange man bad.

You're quite the hypocrite, Mac.
The Democrats have revised the US Constitution.

1.If you disagree with them, you are GUILTY.
2. If you are a Republican, you are GUILTY
3.If you say something they don't like, you lose your free speech rights and will be censored (or arrested)
4. If you ever supported Donald Trump, you are guilty
5. If you ever worked with Trump, you are guilty
6. If you are white, you are guilty
7. LGBT people have more rights than anyone else

The Democrats have revised the US Constitution.

1.If you disagree with them, you are GUILTY.
2. If you are a Republican, you are GUILTY
3.If you say something they don't like, you lose your free speech rights and will be censored (or arrested)
4. If you ever supported Donald Trump, you are guilty
5. If you ever worked with Trump, you are guilty
6. If you are white, you are guilty
7. LGBT people have more rights than anyone else
Quit fucking whining you fucking snowflake

Yep, we're now witnessing exactly what happened w/Bush II.

He was the Republican's and conservatives cup of tea and extremely popular w/those rubes, until he wasn't.

I've predicted this from the inception of Trump and his version of MAGA, and have posted as much numerous times on here.

Bush II had more longevity.

#LOLGQP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
MAGA has gone the way of the Teabagger, They feel insulted to be called the name that they once so proudly claimed.

The MAGA MOB is the MONSTER Dr. Trumpenstien created. It appears to have eaten the once Grand Old Party and left behind a shelf of itself called the Neo-GOP party of hatemongers, liars and frauds. There are only MAGA Republicans now. They simply don't believe America as a whole is Great.

Swalwell....,banging Fang Fang; a Chinese SPY!!!...................Biden: SECOND cache of CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS...and he had NO authority to declassify them. Inflation, gas prices, Afghanistan, WRONG SIGNALS TO PUTIN about Ukraine...closer to WW3 than we have been in decades.....not surprised at all on the Dems being a DISASTER!!!

Greg
I never remember the Democrats claiming to be the party of morals and ethics. And I was never a Democrat. Most of your point are meaningless RW talking points.

You're free to try to equate "deplorables" with "less than human". And you're free to try to equate "insurrectionists" with "demonic/evil".

Neither is equal, but I'm aware of the spectacularly binary, shallow thought processes of people like you.

I don't care. Sorry. You'll have to try this on someone else.
We get it.

You just care about getting Trump.

Just like all the other leftards.

You people are such fucking hypocrites it boggles the mind. There's not one of you that hasn't done all the same things you're accusing him of.

(Except for the national security docs, and even then, if you rise to that level).

Forum List

Back