There are no words..

Drag Queen Accidentally Flashes Children at Story Hour
At yet another Drag Queen Story Hour event, a drag queen reportedly accidentally flashed a group of children.

My ass this was an accident this was on purpose because this is how they think and act!!
don't want to believe this one well here take your little pick of fkn reality!!

View attachment 286887
Who gives a shit?

and what the hell are you doing online where you are always so immersed in the dregs of society? You’re always posting sick shit.

The fact you don't "give a shit" speaks volumes

Always it’s the children they go after.

That's paedophilia by definition.

The truth is, if Homos only recruited among adults, people just wouldn't care.

An adult who has lived life, if they decide to take it in the Caboose, that's their own affair. George Jorgensen, a pioneer in the She-Male orientation, was a WWII veteran and well into adulthood when decided to be chopped and call himself "Christine".

Sure, it was stupid, but he was an adult, not an impressionable child.

but in the end they go after children. Always always always.

Kinda like Catholic priests?

Or public school educators.

Let's go there

Sure. Absolutely.

Always it’s the children they go after.

An adult who has lived life, if they decide to take it in the Caboose, that's their own affair. George Jorgensen, a pioneer in the She-Male orientation, was a WWII veteran and well into adulthood when decided to be chopped and call himself "Christine".

Let's go there

Sure. Absolutely.

Link provided. 100 times more likely. Sit down

Easy peasy because you're an indoctrinated left loon

Let's go there

Sure. Absolutely.

Link provided. Sit down

Not sure that a link from a source with a dog in the hunt will suffice.

At yet another Drag Queen Story Hour event, a drag queen reportedly accidentally flashed a group of children.

My ass this was an accident this was on purpose because this is how they think and act!!
Homosexuals are sick people
Some of them are.....

but then again.....some people are sick people in general....

but maybe you think they are sick because they have sex exactly like you do, except they are honest about it...and you aren't

don't want to believe this one well here take your little pick of fkn reality!!

View attachment 286887
Who gives a shit?

and what the hell are you doing online where you are always so immersed in the dregs of society? You’re always posting sick shit.

Dregs of society is precisely who the Democrats pander hardest to.

Let's go there

Sure. Absolutely.

Link provided. Sit down

The study was done by US Dept Of Education you befuddled asshole

You need to get past we're going to take your left loon opinions as fact. You're woefully short on providing facts

And without the government kids don’t stand a chance right?
My kids never experienced “food poverty”.

Many americans are like you in not giving a fuck about society while whining about how it is.

View attachment 286925

I make over 75x what my dad did in 1973. We never had any “food poverty” either.

I'm sorry, were you supposed to be taking issue with:

"Many americans are like you in not giving a fuck about society while whining about how it is."?

I never take orders on where to stand.

"Many americans are like you in not giving a fuck about society while whining about how it is."?

Being sorry won’t help you here. I’ve got no issue with it.

Let's go there

Sure. Absolutely.

Link provided. Sit down

You need to get past we're going to take your left loon opinions as fact. You're woefully short on providing facts
Isn't it sickening that the loony libtards on here seem to be OK with a drag queen flashing his private parts to children? It's unbelievable how depraved Dim Dems and Loony Libs have become.

Many americans are like you in not giving a fuck about society while whining about how it is.

View attachment 286925

I make over 75x what my dad did in 1973. We never had any “food poverty” either.

I never take orders on where to stand.

Being sorry won’t help you here. I’ve got no issue with it.
And I'll in return have no issue with you being unable to follow a discussion.

Let's go there

Sure. Absolutely.

Link provided. Sit down

"About taking the church down".......

I'm a Christian and want nothing of the sort. What the Catholic Church did is unexcusable.

Let's go there

Sure. Absolutely.

Link provided. Sit down

Isn't it sickening that the loony libtards on here seem to be OK with a drag queen flashing his private parts to children? It's unbelievable how depraved Dim Dems and Loony Libs have become.

Perhaps they feel you've got the hissyfitting covered?

Let's go there
Pedophile tally, public school educators versus the Catholic Church? Oh please do. Do you have the data?

Study done by US Dept of Education

Forgotten Study: Abuse in School 100 Times Worse than by Priests | News | LifeSite

You may sit now.

When you give in and provide a link to a liberal you only encourage the sophistry.

But you are if course correct. And I think the Catholic Church has learned it’s lesson about homosexual priests.

Let's go there

Sure. Absolutely.

Link provided. Sit down

"About taking the church down".......

I'm a Christian and want nothing of the sort. What the Catholic Church did is unexcusable.

I'm Catholic and agree...now back to educators abusing children 100 times more often

I'm onto you.

You're letting politics get in the way of your so called morals.

Sure. Absolutely.

Link provided. Sit down

Bo, you really know Diddley-Squat about politics. You prove this EVERY time you post your idiotic responses.

Let's go there
Pedophile tally, public school educators versus the Catholic Church? Oh please do. Do you have the data?

Forgotten Study: Abuse in School 100 Times Worse than by Priests | News | LifeSite

You may sit now.

When you give in and provide a link to a liberal you only encourage the sophistry.

But you are if course correct. And I think the Catholic Church has learned it’s lesson about homosexual priests.

So when someone asks for data, a "family values" website claiming "but your public schools are more pedophile than our religioso schools so there" is what counts for an extensive study of the issue?

Isn't it odd that a religion had to learn that the homosexual buggereing kids is not cool while they load up buses with teenage boys to "protest" the rights of women.

Let's go there

You may sit now.

So when someone asks for data, a "family values" website claiming "but your public schools are more pedophile than our religioso schools so there" is what counts for an extensive study of the issue?

Isn't it odd that a religion had to learn that the homosexual buggereing kids is not cool while they load up buses with teenage boys to "protest" the rights of women.

I don’t think so. I think it’s satanic.

Link provided. Sit down

Bo, you really know Diddley-Squat about politics. You prove this EVERY time you post your idiotic responses.

We disagree, that's all.

Forum List

Back