There are too many libs playing the race card on this forum

No the breakup was the result of the chattel slavery system invented by white europeans and practiced here in the US.
You dont know your history

black families were stronger in the 1950’s than today

after the liberal War on Poverty beginning in 1965 blacks have been moving backward instead if forward

View attachment 342103
I know my history very well. We were stronger because we relied on each other instead of protesting to spend our money where it wasnt wanted. That had nothing to do with the systematic and violent looting of the Black wealth and property by conservatives because they were jealous. Where it really begin to go downhill was the introduction of crack into the Black community by Regan along with vaunted "war on drugs" announced just prior to the advent of crack.. Dont try to tell me about history. You sound ignorant.
You seem to always have an excuse for failure

now its reagan and the war on drugs

No wonder blacks never seem to improve
You seem to always have an excuse for racism.

Its always been white racism no matter the event.

No wonder whites live in fear. They cant compete without racism.
There is no white racism

black people have as much opportunity to succeed as anyone else but fail to take advantage of it
You are totally full of shit.
This is known.
You are more likely to get a job or an apartment if your name is "John" and not "Darnell"
You are more likely to be accused of crimes, followed by the police or store security if you are black.
Your complaints are not my responsibility

if blacks want more respect as a group they must do better as a group
Youre respect isnt worth a shit. Why do you think your respect matters to Black people?
You are the one whining about how blacks do not get as much respect as whites and asians

No the breakup was the result of the chattel slavery system invented by white europeans and practiced here in the US.

after the liberal War on Poverty beginning in 1965 blacks have been moving backward instead if forward

View attachment 342103
I know my history very well. We were stronger because we relied on each other instead of protesting to spend our money where it wasnt wanted. That had nothing to do with the systematic and violent looting of the Black wealth and property by conservatives because they were jealous. Where it really begin to go downhill was the introduction of crack into the Black community by Regan along with vaunted "war on drugs" announced just prior to the advent of crack.. Dont try to tell me about history. You sound ignorant.

There is no white racism

black people have as much opportunity to succeed as anyone else but fail to take advantage of it
This is known.
You are more likely to get a job or an apartment if your name is "John" and not "Darnell"
You are more likely to be accused of crimes, followed by the police or store security if you are black.

Youre respect isnt worth a shit. Why do you think your respect matters to Black people?
You are the one whining about how blacks do not get as much respect as whites and asians
Show me.

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Show me.
Here are your own words from post #107

They are so sad they almost make me want to cry

This is known.

Last edited:

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Show me.

They are so sad they almost make we want to cry

This is known.
That is not whining about lack of respect.
It is what black people have to put up with every single day.

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Show me where I said anything about getting respect from whites. I could give a fuck about your respect. If there is anything I want from whites it would be to just get the fuck out of my way with your insecure frightened asses.

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Show me.

This is known.
Where do you see the word respect or anything close to the same meaning?

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Show me.

This is known.
If you say something is happening I guess that means in his mind that youre whining for respect?

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Show me.

This is known.
Its whining

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Show me.

This is known.
Its whining
If you don't like what i post, DON'T REPLY.

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Show me where I said anything about getting respect from whites. I could give a fuck about your respect.
thats what you are complaining about

you dont get no respect

Aretha Franklin had a hit song about that as I recall

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Show me.

This is known.
Its whining
First you said it was asking for respect. When are you going to settle into a solid claim?

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Show me where I said anything about getting respect from whites. I could give a fuck about your respect.
thats what you are complaining about

you dont get no respect

Aretha Franklin had a hit song about that as I recall
Nope. I could give a shit about your respect. Youre nobody. A small nothing.

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Show me.

This is known.
If you say something is happening I guess that means in his mind that youre whining for respect?
As opposed to getting your s**t together and making it better?

you betcha its whining

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Show me.

This is known.

you betcha its whining
No you dont do what someone else wants you to do because that person thinks youre whining. You say fuck you to that person and continue doing what you were doing in the first place.

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Show me.

This is known.
Anyone who thinks blacks are treated like whites are, needs therapy.

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Show me.

This is known.

you betcha its whining
Stop whining.

Officials in Minnesota have arrested three teens after a viral Instagram video showed them allegedly taunting an Asian woman who was alone at a metro stop before kicking her in the face, then running away, laughing.

The assault occurred just after midnight on Monday, May 4, at the Green Line light-rail station in St. Paul, Metro Transit spokesperson Howie Padilla told BuzzFeed News Friday night.

In the 15-second clip, three black teens are laughing and moving around the woman as she stands alone against a bench under the rail stop awning. She edges away from one of them who comes and stands next to her as the person recording the video can be heard chuckling, "you won't, you won't," over and over again. His friend then approaches the woman, jumps into the air, and kicks her hard in the face before running away.

Those videos don't go viral, but there are plenty of them. What about the 20 year old man that beat up a 75 year old white man and posted it on his facebook page. None of those black on white attacks ever go viral. They need to.

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Show me.

This is known.

you betcha its whining
No you dont do what someone else wants you to do because that person thinks youre whining. You say fuck you to that person and continue doing what you were doing in the first place.
Great

that giant comb in your afro and showing the crack of your ass is the perfect compliment to your gold tooth and ear ring

Anyone who thinks blacks are treated like whites are, needs therapy.
I never said they were

its a free country

if rowdy young blacks acting out at the bus stop make anyones white grandmother nervous thats an image that you have to correct by displaying better behavior

or not, as the case may be

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Show me.

This is known.

you betcha its whining
Great

that giant comb in your afro and showing the crack of your ass is the perfect compliment to your gold tooth and ear ring
Why don't you have a poutine and a coke and STFU.

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Show me.

This is known.

you betcha its whining
Great

I'm bald, I dont show the crack of my ass, have a gold tooth or an ear ring. Even if I did I still wouldnt give a shit about what you respect.

Forum List

Back