There has been highest amount of oil production under Biden than any other President.

So he says so why was he hat in hand begging Saudi Arabia and Venezuela to sell us more oil? Under Trump we still had contractual obligations with other countries but we were steadily reducing those imports by hundreds of thousands of barrels per week while increasing our exports. There was one week in 2020 that we had zero imports from Saudi Arabia which was the first time that had happened in 35 years according to Bloomberg.

Admittedly all oil companies are not entirely thrilled about returning to Trump policies. They would like to be able to not be demonized as the Biden administration demonizes them and accuses them of being greedy which his surrogate media gleefully parrots. But some, especially Exxon, are making out like bandits with huge lucrative grants from the Inflation Reduction Act for 'clean energy' products. They know these products won't accomplish a thing re climate change and may not ever be practical but hey, it's free money and a lot of it. Of course it comes out of your and my pockets but it's free to the oil companies.
Quit whining. The production is at its highest in this administration. Period.

That's a pretty ugly chart when you zoom in....

1712795631073.png

Ballpark, we've gone from $2.50 per gallon to $3.50 per gallon, a 40 percent increase! But yes, all the credit goes to Biden.

Hahaha…HOLY SHIT you can’t be this LibTarded.
When the leader of the free world, the worlds largest oil consumer says “fuck fossil fuels, we are going electric” what do you think he is telling the worlds oil producers to do?
He is telling them what they should have figured out a looooong time ago.

Thank you. I was able to catch the "a" in grammatical. My speed results in errors. I count on you to correct me.
You should've studied more in school so you wouldn't come across as an illiterate dolt in the future.

Hahaha…HOLY SHIT you can’t be this LibTarded.
When the leader of the free world, the worlds largest oil consumer says “fuck fossil fuels, we are going electric” what do you think he is telling the worlds oil producers to do?

He is telling them to laugh at his stupid ass, the world's oil companies have far more power than the POTUS.

There are none so blind as those who desperately want to believe something is true that they attack anybody who offers contrary information, however valid.
Your information reinforces Joe's primacy in energy production, not negates it.

He is telling them to laugh at his stupid ass, the world's oil companies have far more power than the POTUS.
They are laughing at your stupid ass.

The oil companies have seen the writing on the wall.

• Many companies are moving towards renewable energy sources.
  • Wind and solar farming is being done by oil companies around the world.
  • A 2020 Morningstar report cited Total, Shell, Equinor, and Repsol as leaders in protecting the environment through research, development, and the creation of green energy.

Forum List

Back