There has been highest amount of oil production under Biden than any other President.

It was $5.26 two years ago.

Things are getting better all the time.
So, your Vegetable Messiah ran it up to $5.26 and it came down some….,.and you decide that is awesome!

Idiot.

WTI is currently trading at $86.24.

Not even close to the highest in history.

And gas prices are not the highest in history.

Stop listening to your lying propagandists.
I never paid over $5 a gallon at any point in my life, We were there like a year ago and yet we produce so much oil. I don’t blame Biden as he has no power over gas prices but if he can take credit for the good stuff he has no control over, then he can take the bad.

You, the master of the hasty generalization, are whining.

How you do it, Nostra, is like this: what was the average in February 2022? Ok, symp? :)

The price isn’t going up?

Did you look at your graph! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, started at $3.61 a year ago...ended at 3.61 (or there about) today.

The very definition of the price not going up.

My statement, for those who were not paying attention, cum chugger, was that the price is pretty much where it was a year ago. Which is proven true.

He is telling them to laugh at his stupid ass, the world's oil companies have far more power than the POTUS.
Hahahah…you really are that LibTarded.
I don’t give a fuck what business you’re in when you’re very best customer says “hey look John, I’m going to tell you to go fuck yourself in a couple of years and I will never buy your product again but I will buy all you bring me until then” what you are actually telling them is “hey John, fuck my ass hard for the next two years will you please.”
Come on man…save face and tell me you understand this basic principle of business?

Yeah, started at $3.61 a year ago...ended at 3.61 (or there about) today.

The very definition of the price not going up.

My statement, for those who were not paying attention, cum chugger, was that the price is pretty much where it was a year ago. Which is proven true.
Go back to my original claim on pices and get back to us. Then you can apologize

Gas was $2.36 when your Pedo Messiah took office, Simp.

:oops8::oops8::oops8:
Well cum guzzler....

here is what I said:

They pretty much held steady over the last year or so cum chugger.

That was my statement....

Your then challenged me:

Prove it.

I did.

1712797630145.png

Showing the price is pretty much early the same as it was a year ago.

This is fun.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I agree. I destroyed your argument.

Forum List

Back