There has been highest amount of oil production under Biden than any other President.

Day 1 he cancelled Keystone.

That limits future supply that was being counted on by the market.

PRICES WILL ADJUST UPWARD.

Why is it the cult is so fucking stupid at understanding economics?

It is why the dumb fools love communism, they are stupid.

Keystone XL only benefits the Chinese.. at the expense of US taxpayers.

Did Biden reopen ANWR? No?
Boy, is he committed. By the way, most of what he opened up were bunk permits with little to no oil reserve.
Was ANWR producing oil? Did any major oil company purchase any of the leases Benedict put up for auction in his fire sale?

Your other lie ignores the fact that a seismic survey need to be done on the lease to determine the chances that oil production formations lies below ground.

Again it needs to rise with GDP and population. It’s barely over 2019. With massive delivery & refinery cost increases. Plus 12-15 million illegals sucking up oil.

I said the price has held steady over the last 12 months.

I proved I was right...and I proved that you were wrong.

I said prices are still going up, Simp. You claimed you just proved they are not by posting a graph showing prices going up .57 in the past 4 months. What a moron.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
I just proved they were not.

I win.

Now go suck Trump’s dick some more.

I said the price has held steady over the last 12 months.

I proved I was right...and I proved that you were wrong.
Why not go back to June 2022 when the avg price was $5.06 under Pedo Joe and claim prices are going down, moron?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

There has been highest amount of oil production under Biden than any other President.

INCLUDING TRUMP

What I care more about is Production that is optimal and Production that is not subject or dependent on foreign oil. As for Biden and his supporters celebrating record production and prices when they are lower, I would remind you of your own words that “A President does not set the oil price nor production level. I would also remind you that this President and the Democrat President before him push policies that restrict and/or add costs to US domestic oil companies.

You mean he cranked up oil production after shutting it down, but he only restarted it when oil prices skyrocketed and he was in political trouble?

Biden is a total fuck up with everything he touches.
Biden can't "crank up" oil production.
That is the decision of oil company management.

Apparently capitalism and the free markets is not your strong strong suit.

oooops

Unlike OPEC nations, the United States oil output is largely set by the free market. “It's not like President Biden or any president has a dial in the Oval Office to increase production,” McNally said. Instead, the spike in US output has been driven by smarter and more efficient operations by oil companies. :abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:
So then Biden ISN'T responsible for gas prices.
I'm thinking your and excalibur need to get your stories straight.

Forum List

Back