There has been highest amount of oil production under Biden than any other President.

So then Biden ISN'T responsible for gas prices.
I'm thinking your and excalibur need to get your stories straight.
Biden is responsible. He stiffened the sanctions on Russia and he hates the Saudis. Hell he had to beg them to pump more oil.
Elections have consequences. I prefer affordability, you?

Today, President Biden will sign an Executive Order (E.O.) to ban the import of Russian oil, liquefied natural gas, and coal to the United States – a significant action with widespread bipartisan support that will further deprive President Putin of the economic resources he uses to continue his needless war of choice. 8 mar 2022

Biden is responsible. He stiffened the sanctions on Russia and he hates the Saudis. Hell he had to beg them to pump more oil.

Today, President Biden will sign an Executive Order (E.O.) to ban the import of Russian oil, liquefied natural gas, and coal to the United States – a significant action with widespread bipartisan support that will further deprive President Putin of the economic resources he uses to continue his needless war of choice. 8 mar 2022

The Saudis said they would no longer be our swing producer 5 or 6 years ago. He didn't beg them. We buy very little from OPEC. Most of our imports come from Mexico and Canada. During the Trump administration we stopped buying from Venezuela and started buying from Russia.

The Saudis said they would no longer be our swing producer 5 or 6 years ago. He didn't beg them. We buy very little from OPEC. Most of our imports come from Mexico and Canada. During the Trump administration we stopped buying from Venezuela and started buying from Russia.
oh snap, Biden killed that pipeline deal with Canada.
Regardless, what I said is 100% true and I prefer affordable energy costs.

So Biden is responsible for high gas prices...
Not the oil companies who set the prices.
Not supply/demand.
Just Biden?

record production and lowered consumption should equal lower prices

But it doesn't.

Look Here

Production is far above 2019 levels
Demand is below 2019 levels
Prices are 50% higher.

You're getting fucked but it ain't Joe Biden riding your ass.

oh snap, Biden killed that pipeline deal with Canada.
Regardless, what I said is 100% true and I prefer affordable energy costs.
The keystone xl only benefitted the Chinese at the expense of the US taxpayers. It was a tax break for the Chinese.

And Potato had vowed to terminate it.

That mumbling fumbling bumbling asshole can’t do anything.

Last edited:
Not supply/demand.
Just Biden?

But it doesn't.

Look Here

Prices are 50% higher.

The US has the highest production costs in the world and most US wells produce fewer than 50 bpd. There are no economies of scale.

Not supply/demand.
Just Biden?

But it doesn't.

Look Here

Prices are 50% higher.

Biden has devalued the USD 40%, what do you expect?

Forum List

Back