🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There have been 250 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2013

Using this as a way to push gun control?

grumpy-cat-8141_preview_zps9177ab07.png

Everybody DOES realize that if they didn't have high capacity magazines (or drums as some like to call them) they couldn't kill so many people?

Me? I'd only allow 15 rounds per magazine (or drums, or whatever you wish to call them) so that citizens who wish to stop them have at least a fighting chance.

Eight years ago the daily headlines you screeched about were soldiers dying in the wars. Even though the Afghan War casualties have skyrocketed since the Hussein took over, the screeching died.

Now you all just repeat the daily MSM headlines, instead of war casualties its now 'gun violence'.

More Americans have been killed by guns since 1968, than have been killed in all the wars the United States has ever fought.

1,171,177 killed in all the wars we have ever fought.

1,384,171 killed by guns in the United States since 1968.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...e-killed-guns/

And half of all murders are commited by black people, and another large chuck of it by Latinos.

But don't let that stop you from trying to convince everyone that its the white Christian male gun owner we need to be afraid of.

There have been 250 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2013 where at least 4 people were shot.

That is almost one a day.

2013massshootings - GunsAreCool

How many of those were in self defense?

How many of those were cops shooting citizens?

How many of those were gang shootings?

What are the circumstances behind each shooting?

Negged for posting such incomplete CRAP trying to push your filthy anti second amendment bull shit.

Last edited:
More Americans have been killed by guns since 1968, than have been killed in all the wars the United States has ever fought.

And half of all murders are commited by black people, and another large chuck of it by Latinos.

But don't let that stop you from trying to convince everyone that its the white Christian male gun owner we need to be afraid of.

Black and Latino Americans?

I'm more concerned with car accidents, how many have died since the beginning of the year. How many still talk and text, if we stop the madness, we won't infringe on anyone's rights.

So, we stop more deaths, no rights violated.

In the 30 years through March, 78 public mass shootings occurred in the U.S. -- incidents in which four or more people were killed at random by a gunman killing indiscriminately, according to a report issued that month by the Congressional Research Service. These crimes don’t include gang-related killings or domestic disputes where a person slays relatives or other people linked to the assailant.

The mass slaughters listed in the report caused the deaths of 547 people. Over the same three decades through 2012, that’s less than a tenth of 1 percent of the 559,347 people the Federal Bureau of Investigation estimates were murdered in America.

“It is a very, very small percentage,” said James Alan Fox, who teaches criminology at Boston’s Northeastern University and co-authored a book about mass shootings called “Extreme Killing,” published in 2011...

In his research, Fox uses a broader definition of mass killing than the research service report -- he looks at any homicide resulting in four or more deaths, regardless of motive, which includes killings in domestic disputes and robberies gone bad. He reports no increase in mass killings in recent years.

“This is not an epidemic,” he said.

In a database of mass killings since 2006 compiled by USA Today, roughly half of all instances where more than four died were motivated by a family dispute of some kind, while 30 percent start as robberies or burglaries. Just 20 percent were the type of public, random killings that occurred in Washington, the newspaper said...

Mass Shootings Fuel Fear, Account for Fraction of Murders - Bloomberg

Read the link and laugh at the ignorance of the claim.

libturds are lying scum. The figures in that lie are so inflated, it staggers the mind.

dimocraps lie. It's what they do. It's ALL they do.

And from 'reddit'? Do you guys know what 'reddit' is? It's laughable.

We need to start giving out IQ tests before we let people on this Board.

Last edited:
if the prez hates guns so much why is he running fast and furious in syria

And why does he surround himself and his family with hundreds of ARMED Secret Service Agents?

When his spawn goes to school, so do ARMED Secret Service Agents. When his female sasquatch goes shopping, so do ARMED Secret Service Agents.

In fact, Valerie Jarret is the FIRST Presidential Advisor to EVER receive her own ARMED Secret Service Detail.

Armed for me, and fuck thee.

I get it.

Think Warren Buffet has armed Security with him 24/7? Oh yeah.

dimocraps are so disgusting, I don't know how they keep from self-immolating... Spontaneously

I keep saying this over and over.... You can't talk to pathological liars.

At least, I can't

Read the link and laugh at the ignorance of the claim.

libturds are lying scum. The figures in that lie are so inflated, it staggers the mind.

dimocraps lie. It's what they do. It's ALL they do.

And from 'reddit'? Do you guys know what 'reddit' is? It's laughable.

We need to start giving out IQ tests before we let people on this Board.

Good idea, then you'd be gone for good.

Forum List

Back