🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There have been 250 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2013

Read the link and laugh at the ignorance of the claim.

libturds are lying scum. The figures in that lie are so inflated, it staggers the mind.

dimocraps lie. It's what they do. It's ALL they do.

And from 'reddit'? Do you guys know what 'reddit' is? It's laughable.

We need to start giving out IQ tests before we let people on this Board.

Good idea, then you'd be gone for good.

typical hate filled dem/libtard. wanting the death of someone who has different political views. move to China asshole, this is the USA.

Everybody DOES realize that if they didn't have high capacity magazines (or drums as some like to call them) they couldn't kill so many people?

Me? I'd only allow 15 rounds per magazine (or drums, or whatever you wish to call them) so that citizens who wish to stop them have at least a fighting chance.

you are stupid or a traitor to our Constitution (or whatever you like to call yourself)

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
13 rules of gunfighting everyone should know.

1) Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians.

2) It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

3) Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.

4) Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arms length.

5) Never say “I’ve got a gun.” If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.

6) The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

7) The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win – cheat if necessary.

8) Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets…You may get killed with your own gun, but he’ll have to beat you to death with it, cause it’ll be empty.

9) If you’re in a gun fight:
If you’re not shooting, you should be loading.
If you’re not loading, you should be moving.
If you’re not shooting, moving or loading, you’re probably dead.

10) In a life and death situation, do something…It may be wrong, but do something!

11) If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

12) You can say ‘stop’ or ‘alto’ or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone’s head is pretty much a universal language.

13) You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.

“Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading,” — Thomas Jefferson

Read more: CJ Grisham's 13 Rules Of Gunfighting Everyone Should Know - Business Insider

Most of these aren't mass shootings. People go to great length to lie in support of their belief.

Most of these aren't mass shootings. People go to great length to lie in support of their belief.

dimocraps lie

It's what they do.

Dogs bark, pigs oink, ducks quack, babies cry........

dimocraps lie.

It's an autonomic function to them

There have been 250 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2013 where at least 4 people were shot.

That is almost one a day.

2013massshootings - GunsAreCool

If you're gullible enough to fall for the premise of this link, there is only one question that needs to be answered. How many of these so called "mass shootings" could/would be averted with stronger gun regulation?

I'm going to say very few.

Rick (hboats)

There have been 250 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2013 where at least 4 people were shot.

That is almost one a day.

2013massshootings - GunsAreCool

divided by our population of 300 million and you get liberal fact free fear mongering

b/c math is hard and makes you have to think, it's not fair

I'm not a mathematician but I'm pretty sure the population number is irrelevant to a rate per day.

What's your point? That 250 multiperson shooting incidents is a good thing?

libturds are lying scum. The figures in that lie are so inflated, it staggers the mind.

dimocraps lie. It's what they do. It's ALL they do.

And from 'reddit'? Do you guys know what 'reddit' is? It's laughable.

We need to start giving out IQ tests before we let people on this Board.

Good idea, then you'd be gone for good.

typical hate filled dem/libtard. wanting the death of someone who has different political views. move to China asshole, this is the USA.

Hate filled???? Someone thinks different than you and you think that they should leave the country.

A mass shooting is 4 people or more.

why don't the "mass shootings" every day in the big cities get any national news? Here in NOLA we have "mass shootings" in the central city and ninth ward areas every week.

I guess since they are always black on black no one cares.

Would stricter gun laws have stopped any of these? :lol: of course not, criminals do not obey laws.

For now. The more desperate LOLberals become, the lower the amount of casualties they will "need" to label a situation before grandstanding on dead bodies. Before we know it, two will suffice to call it a "mass shooting". Or maybe we'll just change it to the amount of ammunition discharged. Any more than 4 shots fired is a mass shooting.

:rolleyes:

Chicago has now been name Murder Capitol USA. None of their gun laws appear to have made a dent in the murder rate.

Not at all.

why don't the "mass shootings" every day in the big cities get any national news? Here in NOLA we have "mass shootings" in the central city and ninth ward areas every week.

Would stricter gun laws have stopped any of these? :lol: of course not, criminals do not obey laws.

"the cemtral city"? You mean the CBD? You suire you're in NOLA? ;)

Point taken though. I think it's the whole point of the thread, that there's so much of this shit that it becomes part of the wallpaper.

For now. The more desperate LOLberals become, the lower the amount of casualties they will "need" to label a situation before grandstanding on dead bodies. Before we know it, two will suffice to call it a "mass shooting". Or maybe we'll just change it to the amount of ammunition discharged. Any more than 4 shots fired is a mass shooting.

Holy toledo! Don't give them any ideas :lol:

Stricter gun laws years ago would have helped. More guns is not the solution.

Why not? That's all these critters have done for decades. Parasites gonna parasite. Whether it's intellectually or otherwise. Theft is what they do second best. Right after lying.

Dead bodies are dead bodies, call it what you want.

"the cemtral city"? You mean the CBD? You suire you're in NOLA? ;)

Point taken though. I think it's the whole point of the thread, that there's so much of this shit that it becomes part of the wallpaper.

central city is the area north of St Charles and west of Loyola, not the CBD.

Forum List

Back