🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There have been 250 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2013

More Americans have been killed by guns since 1968, than have been killed in all the wars the United States has ever fought.

1,171,177 killed in all the wars we have ever fought.

1,384,171 killed by guns in the United States since 1968.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...e-killed-guns/

Since 1973 there have been about 50 million babies aborted. That would have replaced those killed by guns by about 40 to 1.

DigitalDrifter wins.

I bet if you check the political affiliation of mass shooters you will find that they are mostly liberal democrats. They are all crazy but it seems the radical left cares more about their privacy issues regarding their mental health than the safety of society. The federal enforcement agencies have become a joke and they seem more interested in feeling up LOL's at airports and spying for the administration than doing their job. Heads should have rolled over the negligence involved in the Boston Marathon terrorists and the Feds spent an hour patting each other on the back when they were warned that the Navy Yard shooter was crazy and a danger.

There have been 250 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2013 where at least 4 people were shot.

That is almost one a day.

2013massshootings - GunsAreCool

How many drunk drivers killed how many people in the same time period. Time to ban cars, How many people over dosed on RX medication. TIME to ban All RX medication. How many people commit suicide by other means then fire arms. Who knows . But my brother did not use a gun but a rope!

We need more money in mental Health programs not more gun control because you see most of the mass murders were either Muslim extremist who would get guns anyway, Drug deals and or Mental health patients.. How many of these mass murders happened a gun range or gun show .. Where they know everyone is packing

More Americans have been killed by guns since 1968, than have been killed in all the wars the United States has ever fought.

1,171,177 killed in all the wars we have ever fought.

1,384,171 killed by guns in the United States since 1968.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...e-killed-guns/

And half of all murders are commited by black people, and another large chuck of it by Latinos.

But don't let that stop you from trying to convince everyone that its the white Christian male gun owner we need to be afraid of.

White Christians have it so hard. Like for example: seeing attacks against white Christians that doesn't exist

There have been 250 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2013 where at least 4 people were shot.

How many drunk drivers killed how many people in the same time period. Time to ban cars, How many people over dosed on RX medication. TIME to ban All RX medication. How many people commit suicide by other means then fire arms. Who knows . But my brother did not use a gun but a rope!

Ban life...that'll take care of. Don't be stupid

Topics like this are what convince me the Left is really after banning all guns. Not assault weapons. Not high capacity magazines.

All guns. Every last one of them.

They want to erase the second amendment from the Constitution. They don't want us to have so much as a pointy stick. This is one issue where the slippery slope argument is not fallacious, and that is because topics like this make it the obvious aim.

of course.

and they will lie their way until they achieve it

who is starting to upgrade pedophilia to "born that way" now and why?

not all homicides with 4 victims are "mass shootings"

They're redefining what we think of as a mass shooting. They're using the number of people wounded, not murdered. Wounded.

It's totally made-up, phony as shit, meaningless, bullshit term that has no meaning with the FBI or any other Law Enforcement Agency.

Except the commie moron douchebags at reddit.

They're idiots. Punks. Irrational, over-sexed, under-intelligent douche-nozzles who make shit up and post it like it's a fact.

Read about who and what they are http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reddit

What the fuck is the deal here?

I post actual news about the presumed next dimocrap nominee for President of The United States, Hitlery Clinton from one of the largest newspapers on the Planet Earth and it gets sent into exile in the Rubber Room.

But some half-literate, pre-pubescent, libturd dimocrap posts a bunch of made up SHIT and people treat it like it's a Harvard Study.

What a load of crap.

Last edited:
I bet if you check the political affiliation of mass shooters you will find that they are mostly liberal democrats. They are all crazy but it seems the radical left cares more about their privacy issues regarding their mental health than the safety of society. The federal enforcement agencies have become a joke and they seem more interested in feeling up LOL's at airports and spying for the administration than doing their job. Heads should have rolled over the negligence involved in the Boston Marathon terrorists and the Feds spent an hour patting each other on the back when they were warned that the Navy Yard shooter was crazy and a danger.

now, you have to stop right there.

Yes, I do know that most of the mass shooters are leftards with mental problems, but I also know that the privacy of anybody's medical history is as paramount as is the Second Amendment.

You get rid of the privacy supremacy - you might as well forget about your gun rights.

They will be taken away right after the privacy goes.

Don't even let the leftards have an idea how to get a grip on THAT

divided by our population of 300 million and you get liberal fact free fear mongering

b/c math is hard and makes you have to think, it's not fair

I'm not a mathematician but I'm pretty sure the population number is irrelevant to a rate per day.

What's your point? That 250 multiperson shooting incidents is a good thing?

it's an incredibly small number.

especially compared to what kills us.

I doubt getting shot breaks the top 20

divided by our population of 300 million and you get liberal fact free fear mongering

I'm not a mathematician but I'm pretty sure the population number is irrelevant to a rate per day.

They're counting 'wounded' not 'shot'.

If you're in a MacDonalds and the spam hits the fan, some gang-bangers drive by and wound two people with their worthless 9mm piece of scrap iron from Yugoslavia (after firing 87 shots) and you and one other person get scratched by some flying glass from the broken windows....

They count that as Four people wounded and therefore a "Mass Shooting".

It's bullshit. It's the kind of bullshit only dimocraps can think up. And providing a link to a competing message board ain't cool either.

I don't file complaints. That's not how I role. But this whole thread is bullshit

If one really wants to know what really kills us - learn yourself HERE:

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_04.pdf

anybody interested why every ear there is 250 or more people dying from "legal intervention" - what the heck is that - innocents who die because of our police?

And I have not EVER heard even a blip from our leftards about THOSE people - and there is at least 5 times MORE than from mass shootings.

It's a frequency, not an aggregate.

I know I know, math is hard as you said, but your population figure is completely irrelevant to the point. Whether you've got 330 triillion people or 330 people, the frequency is a constant. It works out to a mass shooting roughly every 35 hours. Regardless how many people are in the base.

Now that your red herring's been thrown back, you OK with a mass shooting every 35 hours?

tick... tick... tick...

This is what you expect from political hackery...

Armed robbery is now a "mass shooting"..

Drive-by Gang Banging is a now a "mass shooting"..

Accidental firearms discharge is now a "mass shooting"..

And some of you are ACCEPTING this shitty piece Chris quackery and already doing the math..
Well it's wrong and biased..
For example -- why do you need a 30 round Mag when you can injure 10 people with ONE accidental discharge.. ((From the OP))

Ten hurt in accidental shooting at sportsmen's club near Elburn
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - [email protected] BRENDA SCHORY - [email protected]
Created: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 12:32 p.m. CDT
Updated: Thursday, June 6, 2013 6:28 a.m. CDT
BLACKBERRY TOWNSHIP – Ten people were injured Tuesday after a gun was accidentally discharged at a sportsmen’s club, according to a news release from the Kane County Sheriff’s Office.

Three people were taken to Delnor Hospital in Geneva and seven were treated at the scene, including the man who fired his gun, police said. There were no life-threatening injuries.
The incident happened at the St. Charles Sportsmen’s Club, 44W471 Keslinger Road, Blackberry Township.

Most of them probably tripped over their chairs going for the door.
THIS -- is in the list of "mass shootings"..

How about a typical Friday night in East St. Louis??? NOW by warped definition --- "a mass shooting".

(KMOV.com) -- St. Louis police are searching for suspects after 17 people were shot in seven incidents.
No one died in the shootings, though one person is in critical condition.

THIS is why the gun grabber movement never gets traction.. It's dishonest and an insult to intelligience. There may be some places where GOOD DEEDS could be done to keep weapons out of the wrong hands.. But what Chris does here --- is to blow up the bridges before the dialogue can begin..

And some of you are ACCEPTING this shitty piece Chris quackery and already doing the math..
For example -- why do you need a 30 round Mag when you can injure 10 people with ONE accidental discharge.. ((From the OP))

BLACKBERRY TOWNSHIP – Ten people were injured Tuesday after a gun was accidentally discharged at a sportsmen’s club, according to a news release from the Kane County Sheriff’s Office.

Three people were taken to Delnor Hospital in Geneva and seven were treated at the scene, including the man who fired his gun, police said. There were no life-threatening injuries.
The incident happened at the St. Charles Sportsmen’s Club, 44W471 Keslinger Road, Blackberry Township.

How about a typical Friday night in East St. Louis??? NOW by warped definition --- "a mass shooting".

(KMOV.com) -- St. Louis police are searching for suspects after 17 people were shot in seven incidents.

THIS is why the gun grabber movement never gets traction.. It's dishonest and an insult to intelligience. There may be some places where GOOD DEEDS could be done to keep weapons out of the wrong hands.. But what Chris does here --- is to blow up the bridges before the dialogue can begin..

Actually, a mass shooting is defined as 4 or more people being shot by the same gunman.

Actually, a mass shooting is defined as 4 or more people being shot by the same gunman.

Link?

Link?

from what i have read a mass shooting

is one or more gunmen shooting into a group of unarmed individuals

like you see happen in a gun free zone

Last edited:

Forum List

Back