🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There have been 250 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2013

This is what you expect from political hackery...

Armed robbery is now a "mass shooting"..

Drive-by Gang Banging is a now a "mass shooting"..

Accidental firearms discharge is now a "mass shooting"..

And some of you are ACCEPTING this shitty piece Chris quackery and already doing the math..
Well it's wrong and biased..
For example -- why do you need a 30 round Mag when you can injure 10 people with ONE accidental discharge.. ((From the OP))

Most of them probably tripped over their chairs going for the door.
THIS -- is in the list of "mass shootings"..

How about a typical Friday night in East St. Louis??? NOW by warped definition --- "a mass shooting".

THIS is why the gun grabber movement never gets traction.. It's dishonest and an insult to intelligience. There may be some places where GOOD DEEDS could be done to keep weapons out of the wrong hands.. But what Chris does here --- is to blow up the bridges before the dialogue can begin..

Actually, a mass shooting is defined as 4 or more people being shot by the same gunman.

Link?

Google it yourself. The above poster has already shown you a definition.

WTF....................are you too stupid to use Google? If so, why are you posting here?

Oh yeah....................forgot.........................you like to spew crap about things you know nothing about, yet try to appear as an "expert".

Unfortunately we are a gun culture. We were founded using the gun, we settled the west thanks to the gun. It would be very difficult to remove guns from our society.

There have been 250 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2013 where at least 4 people were shot.

That is almost one a day.

2013massshootings - GunsAreCool

But, but, if everyone, everywhere were packing a military grade assault weapon, that would not be the case. It would be at least triple. And look at the profits the gun makers would be pulling down. As well as the funeral homes. See, this is good for the economy. Take that, all you gun control freaks!

There have been 250 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2013 where at least 4 people were shot.

But, but, if everyone, everywhere were packing a military grade assault weapon, that would not be the case. It would be at least triple. And look at the profits the gun makers would be pulling down. As well as the funeral homes. See, this is good for the economy. Take that, all you gun control freaks!

You clearly do not know jack shit about firearms. Which, judging by your "knowledge" on climate and weather, is not much of a surprise. The question becomes, what ARE you knowledgeable about? Seems to me only the ability to flail around in hyperpartisan trantrums.

Unfortunately we are a gun culture. We were founded using the gun, we settled the west thanks to the gun. It would be very difficult to remove guns from our society.

Most people have stopped using horses for transportation, guns are not necessary in a civilized society either.

More Americans have been killed by guns since 1968, than have been killed in all the wars the United States has ever fought.

1,171,177 killed in all the wars we have ever fought.

1,384,171 killed by guns in the United States since 1968.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...e-killed-guns/

wrong, more children have been killed since abortion became 1979 with Roe/wade...wrap your head around these numbers, 53MILLION...something like 3000 a DAY..

You gun haters have no room to preach about guns when you SUPPORT ABORTION

that's life isn't it?

also Abortion isn't one of our RIGHT's....I'll be damned if you bleeding hearts take away my right to DEFEND myself...go whine to Obama to round the CRIMINALS who are shooting each other and innocent bystanders to death

Last edited:
You want to take guns from law abiding citizens. That isnt going to stop mass shootings. Law abiding citizens aren out committing massacres.

The problem isnt the guns, it's the hearts and minds of people. Government cannot solve this problem. You cannot pass a law making everyone love their fellow man. You cannot pass a law that takes anger out of the hearts of people. You cannot pass a law that makes people realize that life is sacred. Government cannot fix the ills of society.

The only force that has any power to change human nature is the Atonement of Jesus Christ. It is the only power in the universe that can change bad men into good men and good men into better men.

If you truly care about ending violence, get on your knees and ask God to change your nature. Ask Him to take away your anger and fear. Ask Him to fill you with the love of the Holy Spirit. Teach your children correct principles. Teach them how to govern themselves.

If you are a Christian, live your faith. Don't be a hypocrite. If you aren't, come to Christ and let Him give you a new heart.

We will stop more violence by living the Gospel then we will by empowering the government to take away our ability to defend ourselves.

Most people have stopped using horses for transportation, guns are not necessary in a civilized society either.

You're presuming our society is civilized. That would require civility amongst it's members. Five minutes on this message board tells you there is no civility among us.

Let me get this right. Chris started this thread at 2:08 AM yesterday and he hasn't been back to participate in it? Anyone who feels obliged to neg him along with me is most welcome.

good grief, you lefties and this thing with military grade assault weapon..

someone could turn their car into an assault weapon...we should get rid of them too...go back to riding mules...they just bite and kick

Let me get this right. Chris started this thread at 2:08 AM yesterday and he hasn't been back to participate in it? Anyone who feels obliged to neg him along with me is most welcome.

What for?

You're against free speech then?

You want to take guns from law abiding citizens. That isnt going to stop mass shootings. Law abiding citizens aren out committing massacres.

The problem isnt the guns, it's the hearts and minds of people. Government cannot solve this problem. You cannot pass a law making everyone love their fellow man. You cannot pass a law that takes anger out of the hearts of people. You cannot pass a law that makes people realize that life is sacred. Government cannot fix the ills of society.

:clap2: Hear hear. :thup:

The only force that has any power to change human nature is the Atonement of Jesus Christ. It is the only power in the universe that can change bad men into good men and good men into better men.

Ruh roh...

If you truly care about ending violence, get on your knees and ask God to change your nature. Ask Him to take away your anger and fear. Ask Him to fill you with the love of the Holy Spirit. Teach your children correct principles. Teach them how to govern themselves.

If you are a Christian, live your faith. Don't be a hypocrite. If you aren't, come to Christ and let Him give you a new heart.

We will stop more violence by living the Gospel then we will by empowering the government to take away our ability to defend ourselves.

Sigh. :banghead:

Well you should have quit while you were ahead. Here I thought you had the cultural values issue spot on, and then you turned it into a Jesus commercial.

Sorry, that's just exploitative self-righteousness.

What for?

Not at all. I want Chris to exercise his right or free speech and post his thoughts on his topic and engage in the discussion of his topic. I'm against trolling and spamming. The purpose of a message board is dialogue and discussion. People who post a topic and never return to it are trolling and spamming.

This is what you expect from political hackery...

Armed robbery is now a "mass shooting"..

Drive-by Gang Banging is a now a "mass shooting"..

Accidental firearms discharge is now a "mass shooting"..

And some of you are ACCEPTING this shitty piece Chris quackery and already doing the math..
Well it's wrong and biased..
For example -- why do you need a 30 round Mag when you can injure 10 people with ONE accidental discharge.. ((From the OP))

Ten hurt in accidental shooting at sportsmen's club near Elburn
By KANE COUNTY CHRONICLE - [email protected] BRENDA SCHORY - [email protected]
Created: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 12:32 p.m. CDT
Updated: Thursday, June 6, 2013 6:28 a.m. CDT
BLACKBERRY TOWNSHIP – Ten people were injured Tuesday after a gun was accidentally discharged at a sportsmen’s club, according to a news release from the Kane County Sheriff’s Office.

Three people were taken to Delnor Hospital in Geneva and seven were treated at the scene, including the man who fired his gun, police said. There were no life-threatening injuries.
The incident happened at the St. Charles Sportsmen’s Club, 44W471 Keslinger Road, Blackberry Township.

Most of them probably tripped over their chairs going for the door.
THIS -- is in the list of "mass shootings"..

How about a typical Friday night in East St. Louis??? NOW by warped definition --- "a mass shooting".

(KMOV.com) -- St. Louis police are searching for suspects after 17 people were shot in seven incidents.
No one died in the shootings, though one person is in critical condition.

THIS is why the gun grabber movement never gets traction.. It's dishonest and an insult to intelligience. There may be some places where GOOD DEEDS could be done to keep weapons out of the wrong hands.. But what Chris does here --- is to blow up the bridges before the dialogue can begin..

Actually, a mass shooting is defined as 4 or more people being shot by the same gunman.

That's news to me.. I was under the impression that if the shooting occured in connection with a crime such as robbery or domestic disturbance that it was charged to that crime..

So gang-bangers are now "mass shooters"??? If that's the case, we have WAAAY too many sipping malt liquor today escaping justice..

Even by your definition a lot of incidents in that list don't qualify..

But you folks play loose and fast with the popular lexicon anyways.. Now that a pressure cooker and a low yield dirty nuclear bomb are both "weapons of mass destruction". and High Schoolers can be classed as "terrorists"..

What for?

Not at all. I want Chris to exercise his right or free speech and post his thoughts on his topic and engage in the discussion of his topic. I'm against trolling and spamming. The purpose of a message board is dialogue and discussion. People who post a topic and never return to it are trolling and spamming.

Actually, to be topical, they are Message Board Bomb Throwers.. Clearly a terrorist threat. And they hardly ever return to the scene of the crime..

What for?

So... this guy started a thread yesterday and that's "never returning"?

Is it not possible to simply present a topic for open discussion? I've done that.
Then again some people have lives that prevent 24/7 posting. Or in my case a few weeks ago my computer imploded.

One day. Tough crowd.

What for?

Actually, to be topical, they are Message Board Bomb Throwers.. Clearly a terrorist threat. And they hardly ever return to the scene of the crime..

Well then it's clear what this means.

We have to invade Iraq again.

Forum List

Back