🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There have been 250 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2013

A mass shooting is 4 people or more.

For now. The more desperate LOLberals become, the lower the amount of casualties they will "need" to label a situation before grandstanding on dead bodies. Before we know it, two will suffice to call it a "mass shooting". Or maybe we'll just change it to the amount of ammunition discharged. Any more than 4 shots fired is a mass shooting.

:rolleyes:

Holy toledo! Don't give them any ideas :lol:

We do not take ideas from TakeAStepBack.

why don't the "mass shootings" every day in the big cities get any national news? Here in NOLA we have "mass shootings" in the central city and ninth ward areas every week.

I guess since they are always black on black no one cares.

Would stricter gun laws have stopped any of these? :lol: of course not, criminals do not obey laws.

Stricter gun laws years ago would have helped. More guns is not the solution.

wrong, enforcement of existing laws would help. More cops on the streets would help. stricter sentencing would help. Fathers in the homes would help. the end of generational welfare would help.

gun crime is the result, not the cause.

why don't the "mass shootings" every day in the big cities get any national news? Here in NOLA we have "mass shootings" in the central city and ninth ward areas every week.

Would stricter gun laws have stopped any of these? :lol: of course not, criminals do not obey laws.

"the cemtral city"? You mean the CBD? You suire you're in NOLA? ;)

Point taken though. I think it's the whole point of the thread, that there's so much of this shit that it becomes part of the wallpaper.

central city is the area north of St Charles and west of Loyola, not the CBD.

Central City, New Orleans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is just mind boggling that the pro-gun people simply dismiss such a shocking statistic. Oh, well. No biggie. In 2013 already, and the year isn't over, 250 mass shootings. No big deal. They want their guns and nothing will change their irrational stance that everyone in America has a right to have a semi-automatic weapon. Just ludicrous.

"the cemtral city"? You mean the CBD? You suire you're in NOLA? ;)

Point taken though. I think it's the whole point of the thread, that there's so much of this shit that it becomes part of the wallpaper.

central city is the area north of St Charles and west of Loyola, not the CBD.

Central City, New Orleans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OK, now I know you're not in N'awlins. The giveaway: the words "north" and "west".

:thup:

It is just mind boggling that the pro-gun people simply dismiss such a shocking statistic. Oh, well. No biggie. In 2013 already, and the year isn't over, 250 mass shootings. No big deal. They want their guns and nothing will change their irrational stance that everyone in America has a right to have a semi-automatic weapon. Just ludicrous.

Wait, did I miss something in the link? All of these were the result of a semi-automatic weapon?

Why can't anyone answer the question that I posted earlier? How many of these would have been avoided by tougher gun regulations?

Rick (hboats)

How many americans are killed by cars, trucks, and buses every year? Why haven't you demanded that no vehicles be allowed to go more than 10 MPH?

The 2nd amendment was put in place to protect the people from the government, the founders anticipated what is happening today.

No it would not have helped because criminals do not care for the law.

How many americans are killed by cars, trucks, and buses every year? Why haven't you demanded that no vehicles be allowed to go more than 10 MPH?

The 2nd amendment was put in place to protect the people from the government, the founders anticipated what is happening today.

You do understand why auto deaths are referred to as "accidents" do you not?
And you do understand that a car is made for the purpose of transportation, do you not?

Your logic won't start. No engine.

A word of advice...

You had best keep a tight grip on your money…

wrong, enforcement of existing laws would help. More cops on the streets would help. stricter sentencing would help. Fathers in the homes would help. the end of generational welfare would help.

gun crime is the result, not the cause.

Most of that would be helpful too. There is not only a single solution.

This is pretty stupid comparing accidents to murder.

Are you saying that easier access to guns is good?

Are you saying that easier access to guns is good?

Are you that naïve that you think they wouldn't have found a way if there were a law forbidding their ownership....and there are plenty? Lol.

If it were more difficult to purchase guns, there would be less at hand. At one time in Florida, if you got a learner's permit you could buy all of the guns you wanted. Even if you did not live in the state. People went there, bought guns and sold them to anyone who wanted one. These liberal gun laws helped promote the gun culture and helped make America the gun obsessed place that it is today.
It did not say that there should be laws against all gun ownership. It should be a lot more difficult to get a gun, they should be registered, and what type of guns that you can own should be limited.

Last edited:
At one time in Florida, if you got a learner's permit you could buy all of the guns you wanted. Even if you did not live in the state.

Can you still do that?

Everybody DOES realize that if they didn't have high capacity magazines (or drums as some like to call them) they couldn't kill so many people?

Me? I'd only allow 15 rounds per magazine (or drums, or whatever you wish to call them) so that citizens who wish to stop them have at least a fighting chance.

Yes, no one knows how to reload a weapon or change a clip.

It's a dark secret known only to a select few.

I wonder how many guns involved in violence in Chicago are legal weapons? Criminals always find a way to get a gun no matter how strict the laws are.

Chicago is living proof the gun laws don't mean jack shit to criminals. Gun free zones mean jack shit to anyone hell bent to go on a murder spree.

This should be easy to comprehend.

If these simple facts are rejected by liberals (as we have witnessed time and time again) one can only come to one conclusion.

Liberals and progressives want to take away rights under the second amendment.

There have been 250 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2013 where at least 4 people were shot.

That is almost one a day.

2013massshootings - GunsAreCool

Topics like this are what convince me the Left is really after banning all guns. Not assault weapons. Not high capacity magazines.

All guns. Every last one of them.

They want to erase the second amendment from the Constitution. They don't want us to have so much as a pointy stick. This is one issue where the slippery slope argument is not fallacious, and that is because topics like this make it the obvious aim.

Last edited:
More Americans have been killed by guns since 1968, than have been killed in all the wars the United States has ever fought.

1,171,177 killed in all the wars we have ever fought.

1,384,171 killed by guns in the United States since 1968.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...e-killed-guns/

Since 1973 there have been about 50 million babies aborted. That would have replaced those killed by guns by about 40 to 1.

Forum List

Back