🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There have been 250 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2013

Most.murders by guns are not gang related..its by someone they knew. Stop with the black shit. Fox news really is dumbing down you idiots. The Tanks in this board, just stop being idiots.

Care to back that up with hard evidence?

In other words...pics or GTFO. :eusa_whistle:

[MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION] .... Obviously I am not on your ignore list anymore, righty?

What for?

You're against free speech then?

How could negging someone possibly be an action against free speech? Perhaps if kwc57 asked the moderators or admins to ban Chris, you would have a point.

It's an attempt to intimidate.

Not that it works, and not that every neg is tossed for that reason, but it can be intended that way.

You wouldn't know about doing this Locke, because you're a class guy. But I've been on the receiving end plenty of times, as recently as yesterday. Especially when I first got here-- I've had more than one oaf advise me that they'd be back every 48 hours. I've been negged for the simple act of starting a thread -- not for a comment, but for bringing it up. I'm sure others have too.

Again, it's not a tactic ever worked. On me anyway, because I carry a fuck-you attitude. But clearly it does get employed with that intention. Since it doesn't work, it's not effective infringement. But it does betray that value in the neggers.

Pogo,

We won't completely agree on the neg thing simply because you are proof that when negged, it is not an attempt to stifle free speech. In spite of being negged, you have the mental toughness to keep coming back. Those who have not come back due to being negged have made their own choice to limit their freedom of speech, not the person who negged them.

While I do not agree with a lot of what you post, I have never even thought about negging you. Your posts are well thought out, I respect that, and I respect that you have toughed it out. As for negging, I went through that when I first started out as well, since then, the posters who negged me consistently no longer neg me, I've completely gone past them in rep power. I have negged some posters, and will do so if I feel it is warranted, however, I am much happier giving positive reps than a neg. Hang in their Pogo, you are a good poster who has class as well. You are one of the select few people with differing views I actually respect.

I'm not a mathematician but I'm pretty sure the population number is irrelevant to a rate per day.

What's your point? That 250 multiperson shooting incidents is a good thing?

it's an incredibly small number.

especially compared to what kills us.

I doubt getting shot breaks the top 20

They're counting 'wounded' not 'shot'.

If you're in a MacDonalds and the spam hits the fan, some gang-bangers drive by and wound two people with their worthless 9mm piece of scrap iron from Yugoslavia (after firing 87 shots) and you and one other person get scratched by some flying glass from the broken windows....

They count that as Four people wounded and therefore a "Mass Shooting".

It's bullshit. It's the kind of bullshit only dimocraps can think up. And providing a link to a competing message board ain't cool either.

I don't file complaints. That's not how I role. But this whole thread is bullshit

Indeed it is.. REDEFINING words is the only way leftists can create a suitable "reality" to live in..

Marraige is now whatever you want it to mean.

A pressure cooker is now a "weapon of mass destruction"..

The IRS, NSA, and State Dept getting caught lying are now "phoney scandals".

A H.S. kid with a firecracker is now a terrorist.

A disenfranchised voter is now someone who expects to show up UNREGISTERED on election day and vote.

An ARMED ROBBERY is now a "mass shooting"..

Must suck to live with Alice in Wonderland...

Forum List

Back