There have been no school shootings in schools where teachers can legally carry guns. So democrats will want them disarmed...they need dead kids.

It's time for the 'gun controllers' to bite the bullet and allow America's schools to have armed guards in every classroom.

Every little one must grow up wanting an AR-15 of his own to practice with until he/she is old enough to go to one of his/her country's wars.
I remember some very disturbed teaches and violet ones.

And btw, do you support paying teachers more in salary?

Didn't Uvalde prove a point? The shooter was happily taking out school children while outside the classroom the police had a literal war with guns going on!

Who can call them cowards when they knew they would be facing a killer with an AR?
Cops can expect to go home after work too!
If a cop wants a cushy job with no risk, then he picked the wrong profession. If he didn't understand the dangers of police work, then he shouldn't have raised his right hand. Become a florist or a mattress salesman. Soft and easy.

I remember some very disturbed teaches and violet ones.

And btw, do you support paying teachers more in salary?
More salary?
Or did you suggest paying teachers in celery?

My only interest in a teacher's salary in B.C. is in the capitalist principles of supply and demand.

Salaries must be linked to demanding high quality.
If it takes $100,000 a year to get quality then I'm not interested in getting involved.

If a cop wants a cushy job with no risk, then he picked the wrong profession. If he didn't understand the dangers of police work, then he shouldn't have raised his right hand. Become a florist or a mattress salesman. Soft and easy.
My comments on supply and demand apply moreso to police officers than to teachers.
America's choice on income inequality has determined the quality of police officers. As it does for all occupations in a capitalist system.

do you jerk off when you defend the killing of children??
No I listen to poop hitting the toilet water and laugh out loud, while at the same time screaming at the top of my lungs: "Here's another potential sicko prevented and kept from hurting people!"

get serious you fool

But they should've been deterred. There were armed police present, in great numbers. There are numbers for shootings where police are present in the immediate area.
i don't think you get it. There's a differnce in street fighting like among gangs or a targetted killing and then an ambush. But then....why would you grasp the differnce.

i don't think you get it. There's a differnce in street fighting like among gangs or a targetted killing and then an ambush. But then....why would you grasp the differnce.
You do know there have been street fights very nearby police stations? LOL

good gawd, some of you people are blindly and willfully ignorant

Forum List

Back