There have been no school shootings in schools where teachers can legally carry guns. So democrats will want them disarmed...they need dead kids.

And you posted a rumour from a 911 call.....if it had been true we would know about it.....
Retard. You do know about it. Several media including the NY Post quoted the call.

What are you waiting for? Some one to knock on your door to give you the news before you believe it?

In other words you couldn’t respond? Thought so. Retards never can. :itsok:

The story is a lie but if it was true then so what?

It is not enough just to be armed if you don't use the firearm.

For a teacher to be certified by the Sheriff's department in my county to have a firearm in the classroom he/she must demonstrate to the department that they have the willingness to use it if necessary.

I took a carry weapon to church on Easter. I do that sometimes although I live in a safe area.

What good would it be for me to have the gun if I didn't use it had the need be?

Like what good did it do for the chickenshit cops to show up armed at Uvalde when they had no intention of doing anything lest they put themselves in danger?

What good did it do Parkland to have an armed officer on campus when he hid instead of facing the danger?

You two idiots keep posting rumours, not facts........if they had armed teachera thwre we would jnow it as fact, not as some possible chance from a panicked 911 call from a staff member who was apparently guessing

versus the actual shooter who stated they passed up two other schools because they had too much security

you twits
Rumors?

Steal! Fraud! Trump Won! We have evidence!

My comments on supply and demand apply moreso to police officers than to teachers.
America's choice on income inequality has determined the quality of police officers. As it does for all occupations in a capitalist system.
The quality of police officers is determined by the quality of them doing the hiring. If officers are hired to fill "diversity" quotas, then the overall quality of the officers will suffer. If officers are hired based on their training, experience, ability, and dedication, then the force will be awesome. And all regardless of "capitalism."

The quality of police officers is determined by the quality of them doing the hiring. If officers are hired to fill "diversity" quotas, then the overall quality of the officers will suffer. If officers are hired based on their training, experience, ability, and dedication, then the force will be awesome. And all regardless of "capitalism."
capitalism demands paying for quality.

If adequate compensation had been paid, the Chauvin's could have been avoided.

I can only advise Americans from a position of relative success. I wouldn't be so presumptive on trying to advise Norway!

capitalism demands paying for quality.

If adequate compensation had been paid, the Chauvin's could have been avoided.

I can only advise Americans from a position of relative success. I wouldn't be so presumptive on trying to advise Norway!
I happen to like the Chauvins of the world. We can all relish in the thought that there's one less career criminal walking among us and terrorizing pregnant women. Hooray for Chauvin.

Yeah and what's that got to do with the question I asked you?

Couldn't answer the question and so threw in some random link and calls it a day. Now, you see why I call you a retard? :itsok:

Rumors?

Steal! Fraud! Trump Won! We have evidence!

Again.......

The left wing, democrat party transgender child murderer stated in their manifesto, they had two other schools that they passed up....

Why?

Too much security.

You have a second hand account of a teacher who kinda, sorta, maybe thought that somebody, somewhere, may have had a gun on them at the time of the attack......

Meanwhile......this school was targeted as a gun free zone...you doofus.

What rumor? It’s on the 911 call. Try to keep up.

Yeah.......the person callig 911 said they kinda heard a rumor someone might have had a gun on them...you ignorant clod......

Please.......show us the school policy of armed teachers......show us, as a matter of fact, that teachers in that school were armed....

You dumb ass.

Yeah.......the person callig 911 said they kinda heard a rumor someone might have had a gun on them...you ignorant clod......

Please.......show us the school policy of armed teachers......show us, as a matter of fact, that teachers in that school were armed....

You dumb ass.
That's not how it works, retard. This is a 911 call from someone who has no reason to lie. Prove that there was no staff in that school with guns. Go.

Again.......

The left wing, democrat party transgender child murderer stated in their manifesto, they had two other schools that they passed up....

Why?

Too much security.

You have a second hand account of a teacher who kinda, sorta, maybe thought that somebody, somewhere, may have had a gun on them at the time of the attack......

Meanwhile......this school was targeted as a gun free zone...you doofus.
Where the fuck do you retards get your info?

The Nashville school shooter was a past student who had some sort of grudge against the school. This wasn't a stranger who was scouting easy schools to kill.

Here, read up on the shooting, you fucking retard. Nashville school shooter was ‘obsessive’ about former middle school basketball team

Next time, do us all a favor. Get up to speed on the subject before you come to debate. This is embarrassing even on the scale of retards. :itsok:

That's not how it works, retard. This is a 911 call from someone who has no reason to lie. Prove that there was no staff in that school with guns. Go.

It is how it works, moron............

Prove that there was........other than some random staff member who maybe, kinda, sorta, possibly thinks there may have been someone with a gun...

You idiot.......

That's just goofy! Grow up!

The Nashville school shooter was a past student who had some sort of grudge against the school. This wasn't a stranger who was scouting easy schools to kill.

Here, read up on the shooting, you fucking retard. Nashville school shooter was ‘obsessive’ about former middle school basketball team

Next time, do us all a favor. Get up to speed on the subject before you come to debate. This is embarrassing even on the scale of retards. :itsok:

Moron....the police chief stated it at one of the press conferences.......are you this stupid in real life, or just when you post?

Hey....shithead......

Police said he had originally considered targeting another location but had decided not to carry out the attack due to the level of security on the premises.[56]

The Actual news story......

He said that the attack was targeted and that had been considering targeting another location – which was not identified – but apparently decided not to because of the level of security around it.

Forum List

Back