There is a lot of talking that the shots given as a vaccine harm humans, so listen up

I said based on your stand on vaccines but reading some of your other posts, I was wrong. But I disagree with your stand on vaccines. I feel those putting their personal freedoms above the greater good are going aginst the spirit of our country. MAGA is a selfish movement that looks at their own needs, not the needs of our nation.
You said nothing about it being based on my view of vaccines.

I believe your body, your choice, with 90% plus having the vaccine, not having the vaccine is a risk to those that made a choice of not getting it poses no threat to those who have been vaccinated.

My science is more than OK, my geological science background is more than ok too. I have a science agenda, you have a political science agenda.
I do not have a political motivation.
My education and profession are around data analytics. I know the positives and the negatives of analytics.
With proper implementaion and thorough, objective analysis provides answers in many areas that obsevational analysis cannot. It can never have an agenda and be accurate. We need to focus on knowing good science and bad science nd not have someone else tell you.
In the world of AI, everyone should start to understand objective data and how it can hurt you or help you. If you do not you will be hurt.

I do not have a political motivation.
My education and profession are around data analytics. I know the positives and the negatives of analytics.
With proper implementation and thorough, objective analysis provides answers in many areas that obsevational analysis cannot. It can never have an agenda and be accurate. We need to focus on knowing good science and bad science nd not have someone else tell you.
In the world of AI, everyone should start to understand objective data and how it can hurt you or help you. If you do not you will be hurt.
Science is science, then you have the science that's been skewed to fit the political agenda/narrative.

In any point in time, I would say today's science suffers more from the replication crisis because of the political agenda many feel that they need to appease.

Science is science, then you have the science that's been skewed to fit the political agenda/narrative.

In any point in time, I would say today's science suffers more from the replication crisis because of the political agenda many feel that they need to appease.

Science dies when politics is involved.

What we saw during covid was not science, it was using the illusion of science to justify governmental actions and gain compliance.

We see the same now with climate. Same playbook- to the letter.

Last edited:

There is analysis as you describe but with common sense and work you can find valid analysis.

ANTIVAXXER? what does that mean even? did you know theres a thing called an immune system? 99.98 percent full recovery rate from the cold?

Tell that to the over 1 million americans who didn't know they had immune system and died of covid, or the 5 million worldwide, oops

Science dies when politics is involved.

What we saw during covid was not science, it was using the illusion of science to justify governmental actions and gain compliance.

We see the same now with climate. Same playbook- to the letter.

Compliance for what, to what end? So every government in the world was looking for the same "compliance" as well? For what exactly? Give me specifics.

Compliance for what, to what end? So every government in the world was looking for the same "compliance" as well? For what exactly? Give me specifics.

Compliance with masking, compliance with lockdowns, compliance with business closures, compliance with school closures, compliance with masking children, compliance with segregation from family members, even when they were literally dying, compliance with vaccine passports, compliance with vaccines.

That specific enough for you?

And, no, not every government did the same things. Some were dumber than others.

Last edited:
If you had actually read the report, you would see that it says "For two doses of COVID-19 vaccination, the odds ratio of Long COVID for acute COVID-19 severity was 7.5 (95% CI: 3.1,18.4), and for zero to one dose of COVID-19 vaccination, the odds ratio was 7.4 (95% CI: 3.5,15.8). This analysis rules out the possibility of interaction between COVID-19 vaccination and acute COVID-19 severity."

You need toknow how to read and think for yourself
Why did I become your topic?

If you not telling people to get the shot, why does anyone need to consider their family, friends and even strangers? You are lying because you are trying to guilt people to get the shot. Can’t you at least pretend to be honest?
What I am doing is similar to a person taking a trip to Hawaii and explaining to others that the trip was excellent, the airplane did not crash and that what they do is up to them.

What I am doing is similar to a person taking a trip to Hawaii and explaining to others that the trip was excellent, the airplane did not crash and that what they do is up to them.
lol! No, you want people to vaccinate, that is what you want, you went to the trouble of making the thread, your agenda is quite clear even if you pretend it isn’t. Thanks for the dishonesty, I look forward to more lies from you.

lol! No, you want people to vaccinate, that is what you want, you went to the trouble of making the thread, your agenda is quite clear even if you pretend it isn’t. Thanks for the dishonesty, I look forward to more lies from you.
You are attacking me over doing the right thing!!!! That is your entire speil.

You are attacking me over doing the right thing!!!! That is your entire speil.
I’m not attacking, i am wanting you to be honest and you are not, so just fess up to the real reason you started this thread and be honest, that is it.

This infantile game pretending you don’t care if a person vaccinated or not is pure BS and you know it. Again, no attack, just be honest that it bothers you that people don’t vaccinate.

I’m not attacking, i am wanting you to be honest and you are not, so just fess up to the real reason you started this thread and be honest, that is it.

This infantile game pretending you don’t care if a person vaccinated or not is pure BS and you know it. Again, no attack, just be honest that it bothers you that people don’t vaccinate.
Copy and pasted from my OP:

I watched all of the video. I am pleased to report it is not about trying for you to get shots.

I believe your body, your choice, with 90% plus having the vaccine, not having the vaccine is a risk to those that made a choice of not getting it poses no threat to those who have been vaccinated.

You said nothing about it being based on my view of vaccines.
First off, it's not definitionally a vaccine , it's a therapy Papa

Once you realize this , you'll realize why they dubbed it a 'leaky vaccine'

Meaning it does more to mutate existing antigens than anything else

~S~

Are you trying to claim you are an antivaxer?
I am saying the pretense that you nor the video are being neutral, you and the video have a pro vax agenda and then lying about it.

Just be honest, you want people to vax, then man up and quit playing immature games. You can’t have an honest conversation when you are being dishonest.

I am saying the pretense that you nor the video are being neutral, you and the video have a pro vax agenda and then lying about it.

Just be honest, you want people to vax, then man up and quit playing immature games. You can’t have an honest conversation when you are being dishonest.
I only posted what is accurate. And you are not interested in this thread, you are profoundly interested in me. That is trolling. You refused to answer my question.
Are you an anti vaxer?

If they want to vax, they will vax. If they do not want to vax, they won't vax. I am not the mother or father of posters. They have free wills.

Forum List

Back