There is a lot of talking that the shots given as a vaccine harm humans, so listen up

I only posted what is accurate. And you are not interested in this thread, you are profoundly interested in me. That is trolling. You refused to answer my question.
Are you an anti vaxer?

If they want to vax, they will vax. If they do not want to vax, they won't vax. I am not the mother or father of posters. They have free wills.
Why should I answer any question from you when you can’t be honest? Thanks for answering my question, if you don’t respond consider this conversation over, I don’t like dishonest, lying people, whether you are vaxxed or not, you still are a dishonest person.

Why should I answer any question from you when you can’t be honest? Thanks for answering my question, if you don’t respond consider this conversation over, I don’t like dishonest, lying people, whether you are vaxxed or not, you still are a dishonest person.
You have exceptionally poor judgement. What you aimed for was to pick a fight. I did not bite. I still won't bite.

People like you act hurt as if you must obey poster X or Y. Nobody was told by me they must be vaccinated.

You have exceptionally poor judgement. What you aimed for was to pick a fight. I did not bite. I still won't bite.

People like you act hurt as if you must obey poster X or Y. Nobody was told by me they must be vaccinated.
I am not picking a fight, I am just asking you to be honest, I gathered honesty isn’t your thing. I have an ability to see an outright dishonest thread set up. I never said you directly said anything, the implication in the first post is quite apparent.

You didn’t hurt me, I just exposed your dishonesty that you keep doubling down on, if you don’t like me calling you out be honest, pretty easy for most.

I am not picking a fight, I am just asking you to be honest, I gathered honesty isn’t your thing. I have an ability to see an outright dishonest thread set up. I never said you directly said anything, the implication in the first post is quite apparent.

You didn’t hurt me, I just exposed your dishonesty that you keep doubling down on, if you don’t like me calling you out be honest, pretty easy for most.
You are so damned dishonest. You picked a fight and now you lie. How damned dishonest. I wish honesty was your thing. Nobody told you or others to be vaccinated. Even you refused to be honest and say if you are an antivaxer. You are typical for your dishonesty as a Democrat.

My major thinking was that Physics girl has done so much for science. She is very ill. She would say what i am saying were she not seriously ill.

You are so damned dishonest. You picked a fight and now you lie. How damned dishonest. I wish honesty was your thing. Nobody told you ore others to be vaccinated. Even you refused to be honest and say if you are an antivaxer. You are typical for your dishonesty as a Democrat.
Wow, you are not picking a fight? lol! You are just a stupid ignorant liar, no party owns me. I would never vote for Biden or Trump, troll.

The virus itself has long term negative effects so either way people are going to be adversely effected...guaranteed.

Sparky gives you only part of the story. Here is the rest of the story.

"According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the bivalent Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines are no longer authorized for use in the United States 123. However, the FDA has approved and authorized for emergency use updated COVID-19 vaccines formulated to more closely target currently circulating variants and to provide better protection against serious consequences of COVID-19, including hospitalization and death 1. The updated mRNA vaccines for 2023-2024 manufactured by ModernaTX Inc. and Pfizer Inc. have been updated to include a monovalent (single) component that corresponds to the Omicron variant XBB.1.5 1. The FDA is confident in the safety and effectiveness of these updated vaccines and the agency’s benefit-risk assessment demonstrates that the benefits of these vaccines for individuals 6 months of age and older outweigh their risks 1. Individuals who receive an updated mRNA COVID-19 vaccine may experience similar side effects as those reported by individuals who previously received mRNA COVID-19 vaccines as described in the respective prescribing information or fact sheets 1. The updated vaccines are expected to provide good protection against COVID-19 from the currently circulating variants 1."

In other words, talk to your doctors and not sparkys, and be informed of the latest developments.

You have no clue about any of it.
That last shot we told you to take? Yeah sorry that was all fucked up. But THIS one, this one is the best. I promise. Trust me. No seriously, we know that unless you’re elderly or obese or have some other underlying condition that COVID isn’t and has never been a serious threat to your health but we need to make money so….

That last shot we told you to take? Yeah sorry that was all fucked up. But THIS one, this one is the best. I promise. Trust me. No seriously, we know that unless you’re elderly or obese or have some other underlying condition that COVID isn’t and has never been a serious threat to your health but we need to make money so….
only allegations by fruit loops like ya.

The FDA banned its use for some reason
More, they realized it was doing more harm than good, and made up a 'reason'

Our lovely NIH had to admit it, due to it's inability to censor data from abroad....

end result? over 1/2 of America on blood thinners>>>

~S~

Look at you harassing and demeaning women who dare to defend human rights.
YOu've lost your alleged mind. YOu attacked me you dingbat. I've tried to turn it into a joke every time but you keep doubling down.

You should stop before your feelings get really hurt and you end up in therapy, you are obviously far to thin skinned for this.

YOu've lost your alleged mind. YOu attacked me you dingbat. I've tried to turn it into a joke every time but you keep doubling down.

You should stop before your feelings get really hurt and you end up in therapy, you are obviously far to thin skinned for this.
Wow. That's a really emotional outburst.
That's OK, I'm used to negative eugenics acolytes who attack, gaslight, harass and lie to women in order to coerce them into either supporting negative eugenics, or obtaining an abortion.
It goes like this.. you claim that pregnancy is a human rights violation I n, you claim that the unborn aren't human, you claim that pregnancy causes mental health issues that can only be cured by abortion. You claim that childbirth destroys the lives of women, and that all poor or unmarried mothers are bad parents. You tell young women go have sex with anyone..then sell abortion as a fun rite of passage into womanhood, and push the lie that women OWE it to their children to kill them.
When that doesn't work, you insult, demean and ridicule women who dare to challenge the tenets of negative eugenics.
It isn't like you are original or creative. This has been the script since men learned they can traffic and abuse women, then avoid consequence via abortion.

Forum List

Back