🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There is a storm coming!!!

"Islam is not a religion. It is an ideology of which religion is a fraction. More accurately it is a theocracy not compatible with the Constitution. They are hiding behind freedom of religion laws to infiltrate America with the end goal of domination. Until we recognize this cold hard truth we are complicit in our own demise. There is no radical Islam. There is simply Islam. Radicals are part of the Islamic whole. Wake up America. This is an imminent threat to our survival."

I didn't write this but I agree with it.

I for one find it hard to believe that a society that has taken great pains to try and rid itself of all the vestiges of Christianity from the governing of the country, would ever allow an even more hostile religion to gain any sort of power like you suggest is imminent.

Hyperbole to the max.

I'm no racist. I like taco bowls as much as the next guy.

"Islam is not a religion. It is an ideology of which religion is a fraction. More accurately it is a theocracy not compatible with the Constitution. They are hiding behind freedom of religion laws to infiltrate America with the end goal of domination. Until we recognize this cold hard truth we are complicit in our own demise. There is no radical Islam. There is simply Islam. Radicals are part of the Islamic whole. Wake up America. This is an imminent threat to our survival."

I didn't write this but I agree with it.

I for one find it hard to believe that a society that has taken great pains to try and rid itself of all the vestiges of Christianity from the governing of the country, would ever allow an even more hostile religion to gain any sort of power like you suggest is imminent.

Hyperbole to the max.
It is happening right before your eyes. Unfortunately your brainwashing prohibits you from seeing it.

Any day now, the Chinese are going to come swarming out of their underground bunkers under Walmart and herd us all into FEMA camps. There are 60,000 FEMA camps waiting for us real Americans. You can't drive a mile without passing a FEMA camp. And all you blind fools who support the negroes and Mexicans and homos will be the first ones the darkies put against the wall and shoot. And boy will we REAL Americans laugh our fucking asses off at your stupidity! lol

"And now a message from a patriotic commemorative coin company..."

I am sure you have a black friend too.

:laughing0301:
I love fried chicken! Just like Dear Leader!

trumpkfc-0-0.jpg

The real danger is rigid ideology. If you're not willing to compromise with the other side, you are attacking the Republic.

I don't think so. If I compromise with people who want to destroy the country, that is not going to have any good results.

Who exactly is it that you feel that wants to destroy the country?
Homos! Mexicans! Negroes! People from shitholes!
Yup, the leftists think all criminals are colored. They are unable to distinguish. After all, they all look the same.

The United States is under attack from within and without. We are in real danger of everything this country stands for. We are being attacked on three fronts. It has always been there but now they are bringing to right out in the open and under political correctness they will lead us right down the path to conquest.

The real danger is rigid ideology. If you're not willing to compromise with the other side, you are attacking the Republic.
Compromise is how we got here. The boomers compromised for the past 50 years and where has that gotten us? Well it got THEM a bunch of free shit and the subsequent generations a big gaping ass ache in the form of trillions in unfunded liabilities and cultural relativism.
No...there needs to be no more compromise. Boomer ideals need to hit the road. REAL conservatives need to come to the front and actually stand for something.

I've worked and payed taxes for over 45 years and have never asked for or been offered free shit. The problem with the baby boomers is the sheer size of the demographic not the benefits we were promised.

Those unwilling to compromise will be left in histories dustbin to wallow in their hatred of their fellow Americans.

Oh yeah WTF are boomer ideals?
Well you and your generation have, as with many things, eaten all of the compromise as well.
The PROBLEM with Boomers is that they inherited the wealthiest, most successful society known to man and sold it for 40 pieces of silver. Your generation will be remembered exactly as they were, hand to mouth, self-centered, self serving, piggies who ate alllll of the crop seed.

Sorry next gen, but it wasn't the baby boomers who gave America it's mass consumption problem. Carter was all about conservation and making use more efficient, energy independent and all. But that all ended in 1981. That was corporate America encouraging consumerism. That's what defeated communism. They wanted consumer goods. Now of course the real little piggies are the next generations. They're little fat piggies, with strong thumbs. For that I do blame the baby boomers. We sucked as parents.

I don't think so. If I compromise with people who want to destroy the country, that is not going to have any good results.

Who exactly is it that you feel that wants to destroy the country?
Homos! Mexicans! Negroes! People from shitholes!
Yup, the leftists think all criminals are colored. They are unable to distinguish. After all, they all look the same.

The United States is under attack from within and without. We are in real danger of everything this country stands for. We are being attacked on three fronts. It has always been there but now they are bringing to right out in the open and under political correctness they will lead us right down the path to conquest.

Compromise is how we got here. The boomers compromised for the past 50 years and where has that gotten us? Well it got THEM a bunch of free shit and the subsequent generations a big gaping ass ache in the form of trillions in unfunded liabilities and cultural relativism.
No...there needs to be no more compromise. Boomer ideals need to hit the road. REAL conservatives need to come to the front and actually stand for something.

I've worked and payed taxes for over 45 years and have never asked for or been offered free shit. The problem with the baby boomers is the sheer size of the demographic not the benefits we were promised.

Those unwilling to compromise will be left in histories dustbin to wallow in their hatred of their fellow Americans.

Oh yeah WTF are boomer ideals?
Well you and your generation have, as with many things, eaten all of the compromise as well.
The PROBLEM with Boomers is that they inherited the wealthiest, most successful society known to man and sold it for 40 pieces of silver. Your generation will be remembered exactly as they were, hand to mouth, self-centered, self serving, piggies who ate alllll of the crop seed.

Sorry next gen, but it wasn't the baby boomers who gave America it's mass consumption problem. Carter was all about conservation and making use more efficient, energy independent and all. But that all ended in 1981. That was corporate America encouraging consumerism. That's what defeated communism. They wanted consumer goods. Now of course the real little piggies are the next generations. They're little fat piggies, with strong thumbs. For that I do blame the baby boomers. We sucked as parents.

It wasn't? Well who were born in the fat years directly following WW2? Gen X? Millennials? No...you!
Your generation watched and condoned Wars...the explosion of government...social programs...'unfunded wars..."Greed is good!" "If it feels good...do it"
Your generation are nothing but consumption. You didn't create mass consumption you made it explode for YOUR benefit...the 80's? The 'Me' Generation? Get off it.

Any day now, the Chinese are going to come swarming out of their underground bunkers under Walmart and herd us all into FEMA camps. There are 60,000 FEMA camps waiting for us real Americans. You can't drive a mile without passing a FEMA camp. And all you blind fools who support the negroes and Mexicans and homos will be the first ones the darkies put against the wall and shoot. And boy will we REAL Americans laugh our fucking asses off at your stupidity! lol

"And now a message from a patriotic commemorative coin company..."
Goddammit, it's exhausting watching you carry so much water for the communist cause. You must be tired.

I just saw a video from Anonymous. It showed Bill Clinton a prominent Democrat 2020 candidate raping a child, right in the front display window of a Comet Pizza!

If it looks like Dear Leader isn't going to get re-elected, Anonymous is going to release that video in October 2020. Very exciting!

Pass it on!

"And now a message from Reader's Digest..."

You want free speech? Hey, the nazis attend free speech rallies..if you support free speech, then you're a nazi!

You want to end MS13 murders? You're a fucking racist!

You object to anti-Christian, anti-Jew sharia law advocates in our congress! You're a white nationalist!

Every leftist in the world is a bottom dwelling scum sucking treasonous cull.

Hilarious.
So when Trump gets stumped in 2020
Like you predicted in 2016? :21:

My prediction was the election was Hillary's to lose. She was like a lightweight going up against Butterbean. She couldn't knock him out with her best punch. She should have asked Bernie to be her VP. Not milquetoast.

After seeing what kind of Moroonie a President Trumpybear turned out to be, many of the independent voters who choose him over her are appalled and will never vote for him again. It will be like 2008 for the GOP, only worse.
I wouldn't bet the farm on that. Libtards are blinded to the reality of the true economy. Brainwashed useful idiots.

Both sides of the political spectrum can hold to their own rigid ideology and be brainwashed useful idiot. Both are just as bad as the other for the Republic.
Both sides? On the one side there is a large and growing sector that want to kill brown folks and on the other there are sane people who don’t. What is the “compromise “?

I don't think you can be reasonable with people who want to kill based on skin color. I'm only brown half the year damn it! I'll be layin low in Aug and Sept......

Needs to be on a specific item, For example funding for border security. Isn't there room for compromise there?

As we sit here shitting our pants over the dark future of a world without Dear Leader at the helm, Barack Obama is cutting checks to Hamas!

Rise up, America!

"And now a message from a luxury sedan company..."

Dear Leader and my favorite information news channel would never lie to me or manipulate my emotions just to get my vote so they can acquire more power.

No, I shit my pants on command because they are the beacons of truth and light. We are in imminent danger. This is an extinction level crisis!

Me too, I just can't find them in restaurants anymore.
You can get one at the gun free zone in Trump Tower.

Deeee-licious!
KFC is pretty nasty.
https://www.hamils.com/
It helps to really pack on the pounds, though, so you can fill out a big suit. If you love America, you have to be as big as the country.

So there's that.

Anyone who does not vote for Dear Leader and offer their full-throated support of him every single day is a commie who hates America and flag pins. That's a given.

Facsimiles of his ring will be distributed to all neighborhoods for the peons to kiss and pledge their undying loyalty to.

Did I say ring? Merely a ring? I'm gonna get in trouble for that. His "Magnificent Ring" I should say!

Kiss it once a day for good luck, they'll say.

Anyone who does not vote for Dear Leader and offer their full-throated support of him every single day is a commie who hates America and flag pins. That's a given.

Facsimiles of his ring will be distributed to all neighborhoods for the peons to kiss and pledge their undying loyalty to.

Did I say ring? Merely a ring? I'm gonna get in trouble for that. His "Magnificent Ring" I should say!

Kiss it once a day for good luck, they'll say.
It's a terrific ring made of only the best materials. And Trump personally selected the craftsman who designed it.

trump-shrugging.jpg

I'm not saying it is mandatory to buy one, but it might be noticed if you aren't wearing one. Who knows.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back