There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

Looks like I will have to get my thoughts and prayers together and than God we have a second amendment

Seriously couldn't you wait till the blood drys before you start mocking?

No mock
Just tired of it

We didn't do anything after Sandy Hook and Vegas........why should we care now?
Thoughts and prayers.....Thoughts and Prayers

What more could you ask?

Obviously what is needed is a thorough study of what moivates these students that decide to kill their fellow students and try and remedy it aka bullying ...many past shooter have been victims of bullying. Teachers should be trained to be on the lookout for bullying activity and take the appropriate action before it goes too far...bullying should not be tolerated.

Or we could have strong gun control like every sane nation. It has proven to work.

We do have strong gun control laws, no one wants to enforce them.

The school superintendent just said that mental health issues are the problem and they are a challenge to address.

The left is always quick to blame the firearm, not the unhinged shooter.

upload_2018-2-14_13-34-11.jpeg

I also can't be the only one that gets tired of 2aGuy spamming threads with pro-gun propaganda every time something like this happens.
We're just getting ahead of the bullshit we're about to hear.
:dunno:

We will NEVER surrender guns. We will budge not one FUCKING INCH. We're going the other way.

Either you commies leave well enough alone or we're repealing everything.

Florida is a state drowning in guns. thanks in large part to people like Gov. Rick Scott.

I live in Florida and I have 50 firearms. It is great to live in a state that protects our Constitutional rights. God bless Florida and god bless Rick Scott. MAGA Baby!

Countries with strong gun control don’t have regular school shootings. Only the USA does.
Might have known you'd show up to get spanked again..

Why don't you do the thread a favor, and NOT post your conspiracy theories?

Not a theory. When was the last school shooting in the UK?

They almost had one in 2015....which is a correction...

And keep in mind...gun crime is up 42% in London.....and 23% across the country, their criminals are getting guns, they just haven't decided to shoot up schools yet....right now their teens are knifing each other to death...

British teen sentenced to life for planned school attack

Despite some of the tightest gun control on the planet, a British man was able to acquire a handgun, extended mags and explosives as part of a plot to attack his former school.

Liam Lyburd, 19, of Newcastle upon Tyne, was sentenced to life imprisonment this week on eight charges of possessing weapons with intent to endanger life.

As noted by the BBC, Lyburd gathered a cache that included a Glock 19, three 33-round magazines, 94 hollow-point bullets, CS gas, five pipe bombs and two other improvised explosive devices despite the country’s long history of civilian arms control.

According to court documents, Lyburd planned to use the weapons in an attack on Newcastle College, from which he had been expelled two years prior for poor attendance. He was arrested last November after two Northumbria Police constables visited him at his home on a tip from an individual who encountered threats and disturbing pictures posted by Lyburd online.

Despite a defense that portrayed the reclusive man as living in a fantasy world, Lyburd was found guilty in July.

The internet-savvy teen obtained the Glock and other items through Evolution Marketplace, a successor to the Silk Road, a long-time “dark web” site in which users could buy and sell everything from illegal narcotics to munitions using Bitcoin cryptocurrency.

In court, Lyburd testified that buying the Glock was so easy it was “like buying a bar of chocolate.”

He obtained funds for his purchases through a complex extortion scheme in which he used online malware to infect computers, which he in turn held for ransom from their owners.

=====

Teenage boy 'took shotgun to school after being bullied for being fat'

15-year-old boy arrested for taking shotgun and ammunition into school did it because he was being bullied for being too fat, fellow pupils said.
wouldn't you rather have gun crime than kids slaughtered ?

An hour before the Parkland, Florida School shooting today, the NRA, a terrorist organization, retweeted this

DWBrXNhWsAc0IVm.jpg

Terrorist organization?

Hmm, ya think the kid doing the shooting received that tweet, and was just trying to show a little love?

Looks like I will have to get my thoughts and prayers together and than God we have a second amendment

No mock
Just tired of it

What more could you ask?

Obviously what is needed is a thorough study of what moivates these students that decide to kill their fellow students and try and remedy it aka bullying ...many past shooter have been victims of bullying. Teachers should be trained to be on the lookout for bullying activity and take the appropriate action before it goes too far...bullying should not be tolerated.

Or we could have strong gun control like every sane nation. It has proven to work.

We have THOUSANDS of laws covering firearms, but they are USELESS if they are not followed, and not ENFORCED.

What possible good would having MORE laws do, if they are not FOLLOWED, and ENFORCED?

Put armed guards in schools, if a teacher wants to carry let them. This screaming we are a gun free zone is inviting disaster

Iowa radio WMT AM 600 interrupted Rush Limbaugh program for this. I'm thinking, it's Florida for Cryin' out loud! When this is happening in an Iowa school then I guess they should rightly break format. WMT isn't a national radio station.

Bring back Rush! I'll watch the 6 o'clock news.
You're right. This is no longer big news. Your rush should not have been inconvenienced like that.
I don't see why local radio has to report continuousl.

I really don't give a rat fuck how many people get killed if we're not going to allow people to carry and protect themselves in schools.

Not one fuck is given.

listening to news now
they say it's normal to take the shooter in for a mental evaluation
??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!
OBVIOUSLY he's mentally deranged --you don't need an evaluation

I'll tell you what...

I'm a fat dude. I have a ravenous appetite, you'd be hard pressed to make me lose said appetite.

But when I see liberals on this thread politicizing tragedies like this school shooting...my appetite is gone. My stomach is turned upside down. No concern for the loss of life at all. Shame on you.

All I have are my thoughts and prayers, and I'll be damned before someone tells me that they aren't enough.

I agree. Gun control is a miserable failure.

Repeal all gun laws and let everyone be armed.

Guns aren't the problem....the lack of proper upbringing is the problem.
In the 1800's children brought loaded rifles to school with them.
Shootings were practically unheard of.

They were taught by their PARENTS (mother AND father) the difference between right and wrong.

THAT's what's lacking today

No mock
Just tired of it

What more could you ask?

We do have strong gun control laws, no one wants to enforce them.

The school superintendent just said that mental health issues are the problem and they are a challenge to address.

The left is always quick to blame the firearm, not the unhinged shooter.

The left doesn't want to tackle the real problem, it's ok if some one wants to pretend they are some gender or some thing they are not...

It's like they dont have mental health issues.

Last edited:
"My prayers and condolences to the families of the victims of the terrible Florida shooting. No child, teacher or anyone else should ever feel unsafe in an American school.

Just spoke to Governor Rick Scott. We are working closely with law enforcement on the terrible Florida school shooting." - President Trump

he's on it, folks, HE'S ON IT!

How can this happen in the new world order of MAGA? With armed NRA Gun Nutters out there.

Did any unpaid NRA Gun Nutter 100% American Terrorist Morons show up to stop this?

Wrong...it was another gun free zone....all the good guys have to keep their guns at home when they go to this high school....numb nuts....
Countries with strong gun control don’t have a school shooting problem.
What about the hundreds of thousands that laid down their lives securing our freedom from tyranny. The right to bear arms and not to be infringed from doing so is and has always been the cornerstone of ensuring our freedoms as a people... particularly from the encroachment of 'governing' overreach. The "if it saves one life it's worth it" argument is to spit on the sacrifice of a multitude that have gone before us in securing and maintaining our freedoms... Not particularly good time to make this argument with suffering and dying teens... None the less, let's not forget our bloody history and journey from oppression.
They do it every time!

Forum List

Back