There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

I honestly cannot gather anymore energy to be outraged anymore when people don't want to bring change to our gun laws.

Laws are nothing but words. Unless you back those laws with appreciable action, those laws are meaningless. Ineffectual.

How would more words solve this problem? Care to answer that?

I honestly cannot gather anymore energy to be outraged anymore when people don't want to bring change to our gun laws. They care more about protecting the rights of gun owners, than gun violence victims.

No matter how many kids get killed these staunch gun rights advocates don't give a shit because Merica.
I am glad you admit defeat.

Now, can I pack for you?

Looks like I will have to get my thoughts and prayers together and than God we have a second amendment

Seriously couldn't you wait till the blood drys before you start mocking?

No mock
Just tired of it

We didn't do anything after Sandy Hook and Vegas........why should we care now?
Thoughts and prayers.....Thoughts and Prayers

What more could you ask?

Obviously what is needed is a thorough study of what moivates these students that decide to kill their fellow students and try and remedy it aka bullying ...many past shooter have been victims of bullying. Teachers should be trained to be on the lookout for bullying activity and take the appropriate action before it goes too far...bullying should not be tolerated.

Or we could have strong gun control like every sane nation. It has proven to work.

We do have strong gun control laws, no one wants to enforce them.

Florida is a state drowning in guns. thanks in large part to people like Gov. Rick Scott.

You know what?

I can GUARANTEE you that if GOOD GUYS with guns weren't demonized like you do on this forum, a LOT more people could be saved. by them. It's when assclowns create "gun free" zones and then expect criminals to honor them that the trouble begins.

In the Leftists minds.......
Another evil "assualt Weapon" got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and all by itself decided to go on a shooting spree......

This isn't like me, I know, but my heart's exploding. How many times do we have to do this?
upload_2018-2-14_16-29-22.png

it's useless to argue
the school shootings will keep going on
nothing happened after a whole class of kindergarteners were blown away

Another day, another shooting. I don't care anymore. You reap what you sow. America as a society has an obession with guns and no one wants strict gun regulations.

Our culture promotes gun violence.

I still care.

I honestly cannot gather anymore energy to be outraged anymore when people don't want to bring change to our gun laws. They care more about protecting the rights of gun owners, than gun violence victims.

No matter how many kids get killed these staunch gun rights advocates don't give a shit because Merica.
"protecting the rights of gun owners" (as if that is the 'end & be all' objective) think a little bit more 'macro'. Why did our founders deem it an imperative that the citizenry be armed? You must think we are so evolved as a society / nation that 'governing overreach' is forever a thing of the past... How you could think that is nonsensical, especially as we don't even know about the millions here and coming here illegally... What we do know is what those like Schumer, Pelosi, Gutierez, etc. etc. want to turn our nation into... Fundamental different view points rendering debate with you impossible I guess.

Last edited:
Dang, This is a Top 1% Whitey school.

Vegas Odds on it's a Whitey Shooter are 3-1
The shooter is a smart one, had a plan to run.

Wow. Race is the last thing you should be worried about right now. Sure, the righties on this board are bad about speculation, but you liberals take this to a completely different level.

You are a sick, depraved individual.

This isn't like me, I know, but my heart's exploding. How many times do we have to do this?

Until people come to their senses and embrace CONSERVATIVE, FAMILY values of personal responsibility and teaching good behavior.

THAT's how many times...until then this BS will continue and get worse.
When will people EVER learn what it takes to make a CIVILIZED society??

You don't reward bad behavior and protect it, go lenient on criminals, disregard laws, teach children how to have safe sex at 5 years old, bring drag queens into elementary schools, legalize pot, condemn Christianity....then expect to have a civilized society.

Sheesh!!!

Last edited:
Countries with strong gun control don’t have regular school shootings. Only the USA does.

No...countries that have a different culture from ours have fewer school shootings...since Britain didn't have school shootings before they banned guns, their having guns had no effect on school shootings....and of course, after banning guns, they almost had two school shootings last year......so dumb luck doesn't show gun control works...

They never had as many guns. They stopped the problem before it happened. Australia started having lots of shootings and stopped them.

I know why you are upset, they won't let you get a gun because your an admitted drug addict

Looks like I will have to get my thoughts and prayers together and than God we have a second amendment

Seriously couldn't you wait till the blood drys before you start mocking?

No mock
Just tired of it

We didn't do anything after Sandy Hook and Vegas........why should we care now?
Thoughts and prayers.....Thoughts and Prayers

What more could you ask?

Obviously what is needed is a thorough study of what moivates these students that decide to kill their fellow students and try and remedy it aka bullying ...many past shooter have been victims of bullying. Teachers should be trained to be on the lookout for bullying activity and take the appropriate action before it goes too far...bullying should not be tolerated.

Or we could have strong gun control like every sane nation. It has proven to work.

We have THOUSANDS of laws covering firearms, but they are USELESS if they are not followed, and not ENFORCED.

What possible good would having MORE laws do, if they are not FOLLOWED, and ENFORCED?

Sorry I used to be VERY pro-gun... but this type of event is really starting to weigh on me.

I also can't be the only one that gets tired of 2aGuy spamming threads with pro-gun propaganda every time something like this happens.

An hour before the Parkland, Florida School shooting today, the NRA, a terrorist organization, retweeted this

DWBrXNhWsAc0IVm.jpg

Forum List

Back