There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

many other's carrying guns!!
1. too late--he will kill some at least
2. most will not know who the gunman is!!--so the gunman can hide with the other kids and shoot again....if you don't know who the shooter is, and see someone with a pistol--what will you do?? he could be the gunman--maybe not--you HAVE to shoot
This is complete horseshit.

Everybody knows others can shoot them quickly. How many are going to pull their gun?
what-??--with people running around with guns--no one will no who the shooter is--especially when the police get there

here's an example--there's a shooting in Walmart or a mall--you meet up with someone with a gun.....what will you do?? tell me what will be your reaction??
both of you do not know if the other is the gunman

Countries with strong gun control don’t have regular school shootings. Only the USA does.

No...countries that have a different culture from ours have fewer school shootings...since Britain didn't have school shootings before they banned guns, their having guns had no effect on school shootings....and of course, after banning guns, they almost had two school shootings last year......so dumb luck doesn't show gun control works...
We are a gun culture

Value our guns more than our children

I agree. Gun control is a miserable failure.

Repeal all gun laws and let everyone be armed.

Guns aren't the problem....the lack of proper upbringing is the problem.
In the 1800's children brought loaded rifles to school with them.
Shootings were practically unheard of.

They were taught by their PARENTS (mother AND father) the difference between right and wrong.

THAT's what's lacking today
When I was in school kids took their hunting rifles to school hanging on gun racks in the back window.

Not a big fan of legislating anything.... but Legislate that in order to post / establish a "Gun Free Zone" it must at all times have armed professionals guarding it... Many entities will be deterred by the cost, allowing armed citizenry to carry which is 'the ideal' in the first place.
with many people running around with guns--no one--especially the police will not know who the gunman is!!
Extremely myopic... think about what you just said... Like the Police are the ubiquitous 1st and only true line of defense... I pity you if you ever have a break in and dial 911...expecting immediate mitigation from the threat.

They say they don’t know how he got on campus, particularly with a rifle.

The killer has been transported to the hospital, they think it could be a canine bite.

if many people have guns
Not a big fan of legislating anything.... but Legislate that in order to post / establish a "Gun Free Zone" it must at all times have armed professionals guarding it... Many entities will be deterred by the cost, allowing armed citizenry to carry which is 'the ideal' in the first place.
with many people running around with guns--no one--especially the police will not know who the gunman is!!
Extremely myopic... think about what you just said... Like the Police are the ubiquitous 1st and only true line of defense... I pity you if you ever have a break in and dial 911
there WAS a policeman on campus at the time!! the super just said it
it didn't help --did it???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Countries with strong gun control don’t have regular school shootings. Only the USA does.

No...countries that have a different culture from ours have fewer school shootings...since Britain didn't have school shootings before they banned guns, their having guns had no effect on school shootings....and of course, after banning guns, they almost had two school shootings last year......so dumb luck doesn't show gun control works...
We are a gun culture

Value our guns more than our children

You might, I don't

My kids grew up just fine around guns.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back