There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

the superintendent said there was a cop on campus at the time of the shooting

Looks like I will have to get my thoughts and prayers together and than God we have a second amendment

Seriously couldn't you wait till the blood drys before you start mocking?

Indeed, that is pure sociopathic douche-baggery. He/she/it/mutant is obviously sick.

Yup the left wants a new Sodom and Gomorrah and the only way they can get that Utopia is taking away all the guns .

what-??--with people running around with guns--no one will no who the shooter is--especially when the police get there

here's an example--there's a shooting in Walmart or a mall--you meet up with someone with a gun.....what will you do?? tell me what will be your reaction??
both of you do not know if the other is the gunman
This is bullshit.

I am only drawing and shooting someone shooting at me. Don't shoot at me. Don't get shot.

Get your what/if scenarios the fuck out of here.

Not sure that's the one... or at a minimum the profile pic doesn't look at all like a redheaded, freckled, teen (it looks like an adult with a partial beard, black or dark brown hair to me)

Anyone recognize that profile pic as an artist, musician, actor, or anything?

if many people have guns
Not a big fan of legislating anything.... but Legislate that in order to post / establish a "Gun Free Zone" it must at all times have armed professionals guarding it... Many entities will be deterred by the cost, allowing armed citizenry to carry which is 'the ideal' in the first place.
with many people running around with guns--no one--especially the police will not know who the gunman is!!
Extremely myopic... think about what you just said... Like the Police are the ubiquitous 1st and only true line of defense... I pity you if you ever have a break in and dial 911
there WAS a policeman on campus at the time!! the super just said it
it didn't help --did it???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I certainly suspect that it may have helped immensely....!!!!

what-??--with people running around with guns--no one will no who the shooter is--especially when the police get there

here's an example--there's a shooting in Walmart or a mall--you meet up with someone with a gun.....what will you do?? tell me what will be your reaction??
This is bullshit.

I am only drawing and shooting someone shooting at me. Don't shoot at me. Don't get shot.

real dumb aren't you
if many people are armed you will not know who the shooter is---he can shoot anyone he wants--you're dead

How do we know that the officer didn't mitigate? Do you think that this is a 'zero sum scenario' ?

It is most certainly a tragedy when innocent people's lives are taken by deranged individuals.
I feel badly for all those suffering. This should not have happened.

But we can never succumb to the relentless efforts of people trying to use these tragedies to change our Constitution and the solid foundation it was built on. Their past efforts are WHY we have these tragedies today.

If these people were truly horrified at meaningless deaths of children, they would put their actions where their mouths are and vote to support CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN values that protect and strengthen the FAMILY unit and instill personal responsibility into our children.

Instead, they vote to destroy the family, empower those who lead our children astray, then use these tragedies to try to get their agendas passed.

Cowards and imbeciles

An hour before the Parkland, Florida School shooting today, the NRA, a terrorist organization, retweeted this

DWBrXNhWsAc0IVm.jpg

If one of the teachers had a Kimber then the asshole would have been stopped, wouldn't he?

Stop being an idiot and saying really stupid ignorant things like the NRA being a terrorist organization. That just make you look like a moronic Moon Bat and nobody will take you seriously.

like I said --there's no arguing if they don't even care about a whole class of kindergarteners being slaughtered

if something isn't working--year after year after year---you have to try something else
and things aren't working now --are they???
we keep sticking our fingers in the fire year after year after year after year after year
fingers in the fire again and again

This is bullshit.

real dumb aren't you
if many people are armed you will not know who the shooter is---he can shoot anyone he wants--you're dead
That aint how reality works imbecile.

Forum List

Back