There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

It is most certainly a tragedy when innocent people's lives are taken by deranged individuals.
I feel badly for all those suffering. This should not have happened.

But we can never succumb to the relentless efforts of people trying to use these tragedies to change our Constitution and the solid foundation it was built on. Their past efforts are WHY we have these tragedies today.

If these people were truly horrified at meaningless deaths of children, they would put their actions where their mouths are and vote to support CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN values that protect and strengthen the FAMILY unit and instill personal responsibility into our children.

Instead, they vote to destroy the family, empower those who lead our children astray, then use these tragedies to try to get their agendas passed.

Cowards and imbeciles
Our Constitution does not give you the right to slaughter children

Idiotic response.

like I said --there's no arguing if they don't even care about a whole class of kindergarteners being slaughtered

if something isn't working--year after year after year---you have to try something else
and things aren't working now --are they???

So what's your plan? Besides an outright ban on guns you nor anyone else has one....just BAN GUNS, STRICTER LAWS...it works so well in Chicago....right?
Again with Chicago. What's up with that? Florida, people. Focus! Focus!

The teachers should be armed. The NRA has been trying to get this done.

Arm our willing teachers please

-Geaux

Florida is a state drowning in guns. thanks in large part to people like Gov. Rick Scott.
Goodie.
Care to compare with Chicago Illinois?
Why Chicago? They are only ranked 25th with Orlando FL ranked 20th.
Because Chicago has strict gun control as opposed to Florida which apparently is awash with guns! Right?
Chicago, LA, and NEWYCIty have much stricter gun laws than ST Louis Mo
STL murder rate is MUCH higher--with Stl having a much lower population and density
very pro-gun MO has a higher murder rate than CA IL or NY
Chicago's murder rate was much, much lower than pro gun STL

this is all cross checked by STL being on most dangerous cities lists--sometimes number 1--so don't try to argue these facts

So I'm going to say the Dems with blame this on guns.
Nope. Guns had nothing to do with this.

Nope, guns are inanimate objects. See how they are arresting a person and not a gun?

Okay, I have a proposal. Let's sit a gun down in the middle of a busy school hallway and see if it rises up to kill innocent kids.

A gun is a tool, a tool that requires direction.

You seem to think guns have souls... no, guns are nothing more than springs, metal and gunpowder. It is the person who makes the decision to use it. Guns don't shoot themselves.
Um....did you actually read my post that you quoted?

It is most certainly a tragedy when innocent people's lives are taken by deranged individuals.

But we can never succumb to the relentless efforts of people trying to use these tragedies to change our Constitution and the solid foundation it was built on. Their past efforts are WHY we have these tragedies today.

If these people were truly horrified at meaningless deaths of children, they would put their actions where their mouths are and vote to support CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN values that protect and strengthen the FAMILY unit and instill personal responsibility into our children.

Instead, they vote to destroy the family, empower those who lead our children astray, then use these tragedies to try to get their agendas passed.

Cowards and imbeciles

Yes it does..

50 million dead baby's since 1973 and counting.

Legislate good judgement and universal morality....

Legislate that those lacking good judgement and morality have unrestricted access to the weapons they need to slaughter young children

Cowards and imbeciles

Yes it does..

But.....but..........ABORTION!

So I'm going to say the Dems with blame this on guns.
Nope. Guns had nothing to do with this.

Nope, guns are inanimate objects. See how they are arresting a person and not a gun?

Okay, I have a proposal. Let's sit a gun down in the middle of a busy school hallway and see if it rises up to kill innocent kids.

A gun is a tool, a tool that requires direction.

You seem to think guns have souls... no, guns are nothing more than springs, metal and gunpowder. It is the person who makes the decision to use it. Guns don't shoot themselves.
Um....did you actually read my post that you quoted?

Yeah, it was a poor attempt at sarcasm.

Cowards and imbeciles

Yes it does..

But.....but..........ABORTION!

But what?

Facts are facts and you are wrong, of course the constitution says you have the right to slaughter children.

Forum List

Back