There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

Countries with strong gun control don’t have regular school shootings. Only the USA does.

No...countries that have a different culture from ours have fewer school shootings...since Britain didn't have school shootings before they banned guns, their having guns had no effect on school shootings....and of course, after banning guns, they almost had two school shootings last year......so dumb luck doesn't show gun control works...
We are a gun culture

Value our guns more than our children

You might, I don't

My kids grew up just fine around guns.

-Geaux
I'm sure the shooter did too

Florida is a state drowning in guns. thanks in large part to people like Gov. Rick Scott.
Goodie.
Care to compare with Chicago Illinois?
Why Chicago? They are only ranked 25th with Orlando FL ranked 20th.
Because Chicago has strict gun control as opposed to Florida which apparently is awash with guns! Right?
You tell me....you are the one who jumped from talking about Florida to talking about Chicago IL. I just brought the discussion back to Florida. Couldn't you see that?

eal dumb aren't you
if many people are armed you will not know who the shooter is---he can shoot anyone he wants--you're dead
You are fucking stupid.

He shoots at everybody. Everybody knows who the shooter is.

You have allowed this propaganda bullshit to corrupt your thinking. This is a complete bullshit argument.

like I said --there's no arguing if they don't even care about a whole class of kindergarteners being slaughtered

if something isn't working--year after year after year---you have to try something else
and things aren't working now --are they???

So what's your plan? Besides an outright ban on guns you nor anyone else has one....just BAN GUNS, STRICTER LAWS...it works so well in Chicago....right?

what-??--with people running around with guns--no one will no who the shooter is--especially when the police get there

here's an example--there's a shooting in Walmart or a mall--you meet up with someone with a gun.....what will you do?? tell me what will be your reaction??
both of you do not know if the other is the gunman
This is bullshit.

I am only drawing and shooting someone shooting at me. Don't shoot at me. Don't get shot.

Get your what/if scenarios the fuck out of here.
real dumb aren't you
if many people are armed you will not know who the shooter is---he can shoot anyone he wants--you're dead

Are you really that stupid or do you just pretend to be on the Internet?

Florida is a state drowning in guns. thanks in large part to people like Gov. Rick Scott.
Goodie.
Care to compare with Chicago Illinois?
Why Chicago? They are only ranked 25th with Orlando FL ranked 20th.
Because Chicago has strict gun control as opposed to Florida which apparently is awash with guns! Right?
You tell me....you are the one who jumped from talking about Florida to talking about Chicago IL. I just brought the discussion back to Florida. Couldn't you see that?
Weasel.

like I said --there's no arguing if they don't even care about a whole class of kindergarteners being slaughtered

if something isn't working--year after year after year---you have to try something else
we keep sticking our fingers in the fire year after year after year
Right. We should try ending gun free murder zones and letting teachers who want to carry do so. Thats' the only way to stop it.

It is most certainly a tragedy when innocent people's lives are taken by deranged individuals.
I feel badly for all those suffering. This should not have happened.

But we can never succumb to the relentless efforts of people trying to use these tragedies to change our Constitution and the solid foundation it was built on. Their past efforts are WHY we have these tragedies today.

If these people were truly horrified at meaningless deaths of children, they would put their actions where their mouths are and vote to support CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN values that protect and strengthen the FAMILY unit and instill personal responsibility into our children.

Instead, they vote to destroy the family, empower those who lead our children astray, then use these tragedies to try to get their agendas passed.

Cowards and imbeciles
Our Constitution does not give you the right to slaughter children

Countries with strong gun control don’t have regular school shootings. Only the USA does.

No...countries that have a different culture from ours have fewer school shootings...since Britain didn't have school shootings before they banned guns, their having guns had no effect on school shootings....and of course, after banning guns, they almost had two school shootings last year......so dumb luck doesn't show gun control works...
We are a gun culture

Value our guns more than our children

You might, I don't

My kids grew up just fine around guns.

-Geaux
I'm sure the shooter did too

No you're not.

-Geaux

A kid that is being interviewed is saying he is no longer a student at that school... and he bragged about being kicked out of two other schools.

It is most certainly a tragedy when innocent people's lives are taken by deranged individuals.

But we can never succumb to the relentless efforts of people trying to use these tragedies to change our Constitution and the solid foundation it was built on. Their past efforts are WHY we have these tragedies today.

If these people were truly horrified at meaningless deaths of children, they would put their actions where their mouths are and vote to support CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN values that protect and strengthen the FAMILY unit and instill personal responsibility into our children.

Instead, they vote to destroy the family, empower those who lead our children astray, then use these tragedies to try to get their agendas passed.

Cowards and imbeciles
It also dosen’t Give you the right to confiscate guns.

So I'm going to say the Dems with blame this on guns.
Nope. Guns had nothing to do with this.

Nope, guns are inanimate objects. See how they are arresting a person and not a gun?

Okay, I have a proposal. Let's sit a gun down in the middle of a busy school hallway and see if it rises up to kill innocent kids.

A gun is a tool, a tool that requires direction.

You seem to think guns have souls... no, guns are nothing more than springs, metal and gunpowder. It is the person who makes the decision to use it. Guns don't shoot themselves.

Honestly, some of the dumbest logic being used today comes from the left. Congratulations.

Cowards and imbeciles
No it doesn't, it gives you the right be able to defend against the murderers YOU want to protect with your gun law bullshit.

Apparently it's one of the largest schools in Broward County... If the alleged officer who was there didn't mitigate, it would seem that there should have been more 'good guns' present....

we keep sticking our fingers in the fire year after year after year after year after year
fingers in the fire again and again
Let's try arming everyone and daring someone to shoot.

:dunno:

We're not going the other way, motherfucker. You can just stop right there.

We are not going to budge one goddamn motherfucking inch. If anything, we are repealing gun laws.

Forum List

Back