There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

[
Full auto needs a special license, and a lot of red tape to own.

semi auto?

such as?

rifles only?

Rifles and Handguns?

Yeah, it's a fair point. Probably more about magazine size than the semi-auto aspect. I mean even down here we're allowed semi-autos, mainly to control rabbit and possum populations. But the magazine sizes are limited.

9935374A-853A-4BCC-B97E-77536D2C36D8.jpeg

[

semi auto?

such as?

rifles only?

Rifles and Handguns?

Yeah, it's a fair point. Probably more about magazine size than the semi-auto aspect. I mean even down here we're allowed semi-autos, mainly to control rabbit and possum populations. But the magazine sizes are limited.
But the magazine sizes are limited.

as long as they are being made, people will find them, and buy them.

if they can't find them or buy them, they'll make them

[

semi auto?

such as?

rifles only?

Rifles and Handguns?

You think this kid had the means and ability to make one? You think he could make an AR-15?

Like I said before...Keep your guns, but your sons that cause most of these mass shootings will have to take a low dose of estrogen. The problem is our sons have to much test and they in the early part of their lives lose control far to often.
View attachment 176793

Why?

Look at the violence of the early part of your life. Did you find it hard to control yourself because of your high test levels? Would lowering that made any difference?

I always did well on tests. I am not violent. :D

Dumbass!

I am going to speculate this is Islamic terrorism. Parkland Florida has a large Muslim population.
Parkland has a Muslim population of 1.05%, one fourth the national average.

There have been 224 school shootings in the US and exactly zero were Islamic terrorist attacks.

So exactly how did you come to the conclusion that this was an Islamic terrorist attack.

BTW, the killer's name is Nikolas Cruz, a 19 year old former student.

[

semi auto?

such as?

rifles only?

Rifles and Handguns?

You think this kid had the means and ability to make one? You think he could make an AR-15?

I was referring to making larger magazines.

Still can't read, I see

What’s your point?

no point just letting people know, it relates to this overall news.

by the way....do you happen to know, Faun, why did Nicolas Cruz posted Allahu Akbar in his Instagram?

nikolas cruz (@cruz_nikolas) • Instagram photos and videos
Oh? How does Debbie Wasserman-Schultz relate to this news? Do you realize what a moron you are? Is that the relation you’re trying to establish?

It was in her distric that this happened.

It relates to the overall news.

But you don't seem to know why Cruz ,the shooter wrote Allahu Akbar in his Instagram

I get it ;)
No, you don’t get it.

You’re too stupid to get it.

Want proof?

That’s not Debbie’s District, it’s Ted Deutch’s. :lmao:

Florida’s 22nd Congressional District - FL-22 Representatives & District Map - GovTrack.us

1233796371590.gif

But hey, thanks for proving me 100% right when I say you’re a moron. :badgrin:

Why do you post FL-22?

I said FL-23 is Debbie Wasserman Schultz District!

time for your medicine
Dumbfuck...

I posted the 22nd District because that is where the school is. :eusa_doh:

That’s Ted Deutsch’s district, not Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s. Shit, bitch, I even gave you a link to the 22nd District with a map in it. Are you too stupid to figure out a map? :badgrin:

l.gif

[

semi auto?

such as?

rifles only?

Rifles and Handguns?

Still can't read, I see

Magazines or guns... it still doesn't matter. You are projecting a defeatist attitude.

"Hey we can't stop them, so why make it harder for them to do it?"

no point just letting people know, it relates to this overall news.

by the way....do you happen to know, Faun, why did Nicolas Cruz posted Allahu Akbar in his Instagram?

nikolas cruz (@cruz_nikolas) • Instagram photos and videos
Oh? How does Debbie Wasserman-Schultz relate to this news? Do you realize what a moron you are? Is that the relation you’re trying to establish?

It was in her distric that this happened.

It relates to the overall news.

But you don't seem to know why Cruz ,the shooter wrote Allahu Akbar in his Instagram

I get it ;)
No, you don’t get it.

You’re too stupid to get it.

Want proof?

That’s not Debbie’s District, it’s Ted Deutch’s. :lmao:

Florida’s 22nd Congressional District - FL-22 Representatives & District Map - GovTrack.us

1233796371590.gif

But hey, thanks for proving me 100% right when I say you’re a moron. :badgrin:

Why do you post FL-22?

I said FL-23 is Debbie Wasserman Schultz District!

time for your medicine
Dumbfuck...

I posted the 22nd District because that is where the school is. :eusa_doh:

That’s Ted Deutsch’s district, not Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s. Shit, bitch, I even gave you a link to the 22nd District with a map in it. Are you too stupid to figure out a map? :badgrin:

l.gif

go away troll....play with somedy else

you are a bore

Possibly.
However, as overseas experience has shown - no proven - that doesn't happen.

You're other big problem are the gun manufacturers. The CEOs need their houses in Aspen, and those new Maserati y'know.

A knife? A bomb?

YES! He would have.
A knife would not have killed 17 people and bombs are illegal. Great point ya made there. :thup:
Lolololol

And you think them being illegal would have stopped him from sneaking that stuff into the building?

Holy smokes. Quite the compelling point you have there.
No, I think being illegal would have made it more difficult for him to buy the gun.
Well, if you think that, you're sadly mistaken. Making something illegal does not prevent it from happening. Just like making guns illegal would not stop people from getting them.

Think, Faun, think!
I am not responsible for your lack of brain functionality.

I didn’t say it would have prevented it. WTF is wrong with you? I said it would have made it more difficult to accomplish.
So what are you suggesting? Abolishing the 2nd Amendment?

[

semi auto?

such as?

rifles only?

Rifles and Handguns?

Still can't read, I see

Magazines or guns... it still doesn't matter. You are projecting a defeatist attitude.

"Hey we can't stop them, so why make it harder for them to do it?"

I'm facing facts.

I have no idea what this kids mechanical ability is.

It's NOT beyond reason he could not only make an extended magazine, he could also possibly make an auto, or semi auto rifle.

After Orlando, the Homemade AR-15 Industry Surges

Another mentally ill person who everybody knew was a threat..and yet who wasn't institutionalized before he killed people.

Cuz leftists think the inmates should run the asylum. They WANT crazy people to shoot up schools, because it justifies their demands that we remove guns from the population.

Gun nut move #1 . Immediately declare that any gun control = a total ban on guns .

Anti-gun nut move #1. Declare that the goal of gun control is not to totally ban guns even though it is
Just like banning tanks and bazookas is a total gun ban. Really. It is.

Forum List

Back