There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

as long as they are being made, people will find them, and buy them.

if they can't find them or buy them, they'll make them

You think this kid had the means and ability to make one? You think he could make an AR-15?

I was referring to making larger magazines.

Still can't read, I see

Magazines or guns... it still doesn't matter. You are projecting a defeatist attitude.

"Hey we can't stop them, so why make it harder for them to do it?"

I'm facing facts.

I have no idea what this kids mechanical ability is.

It's NOT beyond reason he could not only make an extended magazine, he could also possibly make an auto, or semi auto rifle.

After Orlando, the Homemade AR-15 Industry Surges

Estimates range between 5 and 10 million AR15s in the US. Good luck confiscating them all. It's a pipe dream
What about AR-10's ... I have more than a few of those too...

And just when we thought the thread couldn't get any more retarded...here you come to push the envelope....:cranky:

Typical Left Lemming Tactic......
When the truth is just too much to bear......the weak turn to personal attacks....it's ALL they have/

He is a registered Democrat
Democrats (like the Baseball field shooter) are the usual suspects in shootings like this.

It may irk you, but it's true....and you're free to deny till you're blue in the face....
But...I'm correct, and you're wrong again.
Grow up and face reality.

I hear you, but something has to be done. I know our school district budget for this school year allocated over $6 million for security. And over $50 million for after school activities. Something needs to change.
That’s my point, to have real trained officers, just as a reg police officer.
Personally? I find it ridiculous that licensed school officers are not allowed to carry.

Those "licensed school officers" are often minimum wage earners with no qualifications whatsoever.

People will not give the school districts the funding to pay for fully qualified police officers. At my very large high school in northern Florida, I had two county sheriff's deputies full time. After I left, the county had to cut expenses so they formed a school district police department with lower qualified and less expensive officers assigned to the schools, and only larger schools like middle and high schools had them.

A knife would not have killed 17 people and bombs are illegal. Great point ya made there. :thup:
Lolololol

And you think them being illegal would have stopped him from sneaking that stuff into the building?

Holy smokes. Quite the compelling point you have there.
No, I think being illegal would have made it more difficult for him to buy the gun.
Well, if you think that, you're sadly mistaken. Making something illegal does not prevent it from happening. Just like making guns illegal would not stop people from getting them.

Think, Faun, think!
I am not responsible for your lack of brain functionality.

I didn’t say it would have prevented it. WTF is wrong with you? I said it would have made it more difficult to accomplish.
So what are you suggesting? Abolishing the 2nd Amendment?
Nope. I am in favor of banning military grade weapons which are currently legal for civilians to purchase.

What does that mean, exactly?

Identified by who? What sort of threat? Why are they a threat?

Review the cases. The answer is within your grasp.

What "cases"?

Either you're full of shit, or you've got some magic access to information that none of us have.

Which is it?

For you, I recommend Prevagen™.

So you're going to use the deaths of children as an excuse to troll and call me names?

You're quite the classy guy, aren't you?

Look up the reports on each of the incidents. You will find that most of the perps had been noted by school officials or police at one or more times.

I've no time to write you a book. Stop being so childish.

I am subbing long term right now because all of the school districts budgets are being cut they cannot hire teachers when they lose one. I have kids in my class now, that after 7 days in class are threats, but what do you propose I do about them? The administrators know also, so I have no need to report them.

Tell me how I deal with kids who haven't cracked yet but are prime candidates?!

It's ironic...people are yellling DACA and M-13 based on the guys name. He was adopted.

Lolololol

And you think them being illegal would have stopped him from sneaking that stuff into the building?

No, I think being illegal would have made it more difficult for him to buy the gun.
Well, if you think that, you're sadly mistaken. Making something illegal does not prevent it from happening. Just like making guns illegal would not stop people from getting them.

Think, Faun, think!

I didn’t say it would have prevented it. WTF is wrong with you? I said it would have made it more difficult to accomplish.
Nope. I am in favor of banning military grade weapons which are currently legal for civilians to purchase.

Military grade? Like what? I doubt you have a clue as to what that means.

Again, not unusual for someone Left bent. Rather typical.

The Theatre shooter (Holmes)....Leftist
Sandy Hook Shooter....Leftist
Las Vegas Shooter....Leftist
Baseball field shooter (Congressional baseball game)....Leftist
Parkland Shooter (today) Leftist

Only Coyote fails to see the pattern here
The rest of the Left sees it, but denies it anyway because of their gun grabbing agenda

Lolololol

Think, Faun, think!

Then you support people owning AR-15s buy you want revolvers, bolt action rifles, pump action shot guns banned? Since the AR-15 is a civilian rifle never used in war...while 6 shot revolvers, bolt action rifles, lever action rifles, pump action shotguns are actual military weapons....right?

Again, not unusual for someone Left bent. Rather typical.

The Theatre shooter (Holmes)....Leftist
Sandy Hook Shooter....Leftist
Las Vegas Shooter....Leftist
Baseball field shooter (Congressional baseball game)....Leftist
Parkland Shooter (today) Leftist

Only Coyote fails to see the pattern here
The rest of the Left sees it, but denies it anyway because of their gun grabbing agenda

Ok. I get it -you don't have a link, you're just bullshitting :lol:

Lolololol

Think, Faun, think!

How about rental trucks......a rental truck was used to murder 86 people in 5 minutes......more than any mass public shooting anywhere...except in France.....where they used actual military grade rifles to murder over 100...and military rifles are completely banned in France.....

There, fixed that for you.
Nope, those people were killed with a gun.

Yeah, by another person. The gun can't kill people by itself. You seem to forget that there's always a person behind the gun in situations like these.
So? If the asshole today didn’t have a gun, he wouldn’t have been able to kill 17 people.
A knife? A bomb?

YES! He would have.
A knife would not have killed 17 people and bombs are illegal. Great point ya made there. :thup:

Possession of a handgun by anyone under the age of 21 is also illegal.

Great point you...., uh, never mind!

Yeah, by another person. The gun can't kill people by itself. You seem to forget that there's always a person behind the gun in situations like these.
So? If the asshole today didn’t have a gun, he wouldn’t have been able to kill 17 people.
A knife? A bomb?

YES! He would have.

Great point, uh, never mind!

He doesn't understand that a rental truck, when school let out, could have killed a lot more....the muslim in Nice, France murdered 86 people in 5 minutes.......

A knife? A bomb?

YES! He would have.

Great point you...., uh, never mind!

Better source that, I believe it's 18 in FL with parental permission

Forum List

Back