There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

"Oh, I want to mass murder people, but the weapon I want to use is illegal! :cry: I have to choose another weapon now."

^^^^

This type of "logic" never fails to crack me up. Lol. :cool-45:

Not that it's there fault...I wonder if the NRA has thought about the accumulation of angry and grieving parents each time one of those school shootings happen that may someday "visit" NRA Headquarters at
11250 Waples Mill Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: (703) 267-1402

Just wondering.....
The NRA has nothing to do with this or any other crime

No other organization has done as much to ensure that the mentally impaired, domestic abusers and social outcasts have unrestricted access to the "tools" needed to shoot up a school, church or movie theater
Wrong as usual.

In countries where people cannot afford to buy guns, they use bombs instead. That will be the next "big thing" once the retarded liberals manage to ban one of our constitutional rights to self defense. Dumb fucks that they are.
It's a lot trickier building a bomb, Chris. Ask all the would be terrorists who have built duds. Much easier to go to Dick's Sporting Goods and buy an AR15.

That is a lie, plain and simple. Either that or you just have no clue what you are talking about. :D Which one is it?

And can we ban Muslims too then? They are potentially dangerous too. I mean, there are more than a few of them who are loons. You just never know when one of them might freak out and kill a bunch of school kids in the name of Allah.

Ban Muslims because they're Muslims? :disbelief:

No, silly girl..... just subject them to the same background check we gave young Nick Cruz be fore we arm them!

And can we ban Muslims too then? They are potentially dangerous too. I mean, there are more than a few of them who are loons. You just never know when one of them might freak out and kill a bunch of school kids in the name of Allah.

Ban Muslims because they're Muslims? :disbelief:

No, silly girl..... just subject them to the same background check we gave young Nick Cruz be fore we arm them!

Point being, silly boy, that it's the PEOPLE who choose to do bad things, not the inanimate object. Because you make an inanimate object illegal or more difficult to get through a LEGAL route, is not going to stop anyone who doesn't object to murder to begin with!

It's about as logical as claiming that banning drugs will help drug addicts overcome their addiction.

None of which reduces the role of We, the People in allowing the transaction resulting in that crazy young fucker owning an AR-15 and all the ammo he can carry.

Nor does it reduce in any way the sadness. :(
We look to Congress to legislate us out of the nightmare, but just like climate change, we can do it ourselves--at least some of it--since the government won't act.
Pogo is right that we need to radically change the culture, the perception of guns, in our society. I believe we also need to outlaw semiautomatic long guns like the AR15. They are not for hunting; they are for killing.

But where is the nationwide organization advocating that change? Why have I never heard of it? Why is it not a household name like the NRA? I'd send them my check. I would do whatever I could to spread the word. We cannot rely on our legislators. They have let us down over and over. So we need to work on what we can by ourselves.

:dunno: Without a product like guns & ammo to keep the cash-flow flowing, politics in America is hard...
From what I've heard, the Democrats "learned their lesson" the last time they enacted real gun control. They got voted out of office big time. No one has touched it since; it might damage their reelection chances.
There would be no NRA if it didn't have millions of folks paying membership dues because they SUPPORT the Second Amendment. Legislators do have to take their voters' will into account when the vote. I realize that. But the NRA has become fiercely, radically political with a complete "NO" stance on any attempts, however mild, to enact any gun safety legislation.

It doesn't seem to me that the NRA is about gun safety anymore. Only gun owners deserve safety in their eyes.

None of which reduces the role of We, the People in allowing the transaction resulting in that crazy young fucker owning an AR-15 and all the ammo he can carry.

We look to Congress to legislate us out of the nightmare, but just like climate change, we can do it ourselves--at least some of it--since the government won't act.
Pogo is right that we need to radically change the culture, the perception of guns, in our society. I believe we also need to outlaw semiautomatic long guns like the AR15. They are not for hunting; they are for killing.

But where is the nationwide organization advocating that change? Why have I never heard of it? Why is it not a household name like the NRA? I'd send them my check. I would do whatever I could to spread the word. We cannot rely on our legislators. They have let us down over and over. So we need to work on what we can by ourselves.

:dunno: Without a product like guns & ammo to keep the cash-flow flowing, politics in America is hard...
From what I've heard, the Democrats "learned their lesson" the last time they enacted real gun control. They got voted out of office big time. No one has touched it since; it might damage their reelection chances.
There would be no NRA if it didn't have millions of folks paying membership dues because they SUPPORT the Second Amendment. Legislators do have to take their voters' will into account when the vote. I realize that. But the NRA has become fiercely, radically political with a complete "NO" stance on any attempts, however mild, to enact any gun safety legislation.

It doesn't seem to me that the NRA is about gun safety anymore. Only gun owners deserve safety in their eyes.
Gun safety is about gun owners. That doesnt even make sense. Why wouldnt it be? lol
Have you thought about what you would do to about this crap yet?

In countries where people cannot afford to buy guns, they use bombs instead. That will be the next "big thing" once the retarded liberals manage to ban one of our constitutional rights to self defense. Dumb fucks that they are.
It's a lot trickier building a bomb, Chris. Ask all the would be terrorists who have built duds. Much easier to go to Dick's Sporting Goods and buy an AR15.

That is a lie, plain and simple. Either that or you just have no clue what you are talking about. :D Which one is it?

Huh? :eusa_eh:

It's neither a lie nor truth - It's an opinion.

She's entitled. As are you.

If you think it's easier to build, transport and plant a bomb than it is to buy an AR-15, you must be one skilled young bomb-maker.

I'm with LoL - much easier to buy a gun.

Okay. Build me a bomb today, on your kitchen table, please. One that will actually explode when you want it to.
Ready....set.....go.

Well, the point is that ANYONE should and can be a gun owner and have some safety to back them up. If you choose not to, then that is okay too. We don't want to FORCE you to do anything against your will.

If you think it's easier to build, transport and plant a bomb than it is to buy an AR-15, you must be one skilled young bomb-maker.

Actually, I don't think it is an OPINION that it is simpler to purchase a gun. I don't know how to build a bomb but I have heard about terrorist training camps where bomb makers train others to make them. That training is not a 4 hour mini-seminar. I have heard about all the dud bombs that terrorists carefully made that didn't go off or went off at the wrong time. That to me indicates it is trickier than purchasing a gun.
That's not really an opinion, Joe.

Okay. Build me a bomb today, on your kitchen table, please. One that will actually explode when you want it to.
Ready....set.....go.

How do you think McVeigh made a bomb? He used common ingredients that are easy to get. Lol. I used to have friends in high school who made pipe bombs for fun to blow stuff up. One kid blew off a few fingers accidentally.

Ready....set.....go.

Fertilizer used in Oklahoma City, Norway bombings is readily available in U.S.

The bombs are easy to produce with the proper ingredients, mainly ammonium nitrate, one of the most common fertilizers in the U.S., and fuel. Timothy McVeigh used those same ingredients 16 years ago to build the bomb he exploded at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. The attack resulted in the deaths of 168 people.Jul 26, 2011

By the way.....

This tragedy happened in Debbie Wasserman Schultz Distric (FL-23)

Just letting you know. That's all.
What’s your point?

no point just letting people know, it relates to this overall news.

by the way....do you happen to know, Faun, why did Nicolas Cruz posted Allahu Akbar in his Instagram?

nikolas cruz (@cruz_nikolas) • Instagram photos and videos
Oh? How does Debbie Wasserman-Schultz relate to this news? Do you realize what a moron you are? Is that the relation you’re trying to establish?

It was in her distric that this happened.

It relates to the overall news.

But you don't seem to know why Cruz ,the shooter wrote Allahu Akbar in his Instagram

I get it ;)
Hey look, Ted Deutch was speaking about this horrible event on the news. Why do you suppose that is? :badgrin:

This was a very happen Valentines Day for you....very productive.

I was already in bed but saw this and felt compelled to reply....

Look, jackass....it's LEFTIST policies that are creating these tragedies. Own up!
Calling you bimbos out and exposing the truth is what's needed. I'll do this by any means necessary.

If there's any chance I can do that and help prevent these tragedies by exposing the hypocrisy and destructive agendas of the Left then YES....it's a GREAT DAY.

God be with those lost and their families.....
And turn the tide on those whose only concern is blaming objects for the horrors they created like today's tragedy through irresponsible, reckless policies and feel good political correctness in the name of agendas. The REAL killers.

In the 1800's children carried loaded rifles to school without incident. It's NOT the guns, it's the fucked up policies of the Left causing this.

If you're implying I'm happy people were killed, you're a sick MF'er
Sure...you run with that. Whatever makes you feel better about this....in fact whatever makes you feel more wonderful about this.

Actually, I don't think it is an OPINION that it is simpler to purchase a gun. I don't know how to build a bomb but I have heard about terrorist training camps where bomb makers train others to make them. That training is not a 4 hour mini-seminar. I have heard about all the dud bombs that terrorists carefully made that didn't go off or went off at the wrong time. That to me indicates it is trickier than purchasing a gun.
That's not really an opinion, Joe.

There are ALL different types of bombs. Lol. Lots of different ingredients can be used.

You get more people in your country, you are going to have more crazy people too. That is just logistics 101. The more people, the more crazy people.

By the way.....

This tragedy happened in Debbie Wasserman Schultz Distric (FL-23)

Just letting you know. That's all.
What’s your point?

no point just letting people know, it relates to this overall news.

by the way....do you happen to know, Faun, why did Nicolas Cruz posted Allahu Akbar in his Instagram?

nikolas cruz (@cruz_nikolas) • Instagram photos and videos
Oh? How does Debbie Wasserman-Schultz relate to this news? Do you realize what a moron you are? Is that the relation you’re trying to establish?

It was in her distric that this happened.

It relates to the overall news.

But you don't seem to know why Cruz ,the shooter wrote Allahu Akbar in his Instagram

I get it ;)
Hey look, Ted Deutch was speaking about this horrible event on the news. Why do you suppose that is? :badgrin:

Wonder how long it will be until the MindWars of the world call this a False Flag Ops.

Forum List

Back