There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

Moron....I limit it to mass shootings because it is the topic...of the the thread....and showing that knives murder more people every single year than all mass shooting victims since 1982 shows that you guys don't care about dead people....you only care about guns........
You’re a fucking rightard. You’re comparing killing multiple people with guns with killing individuals with knives. You might as well compare apples with oranges. :cuckoo:

No, shit stain.....what I am doing is showing that it isn't the number of dead that you care about.....since knives actually murder a lot more people than mass public shooters do.........since 1982.....you only care about the gun........and clubs and empty hands murder more people than mass public shooters do each year as well...and you don't care about those methods either.......the body count is higher, but you don't care...
Knives have a purpose outside of killing people.

Meaning what exactly?
Meaning what stupid fuck you bare for asking.

Evidently you buy into the argument that Dumbass Ray made in that knives kill people & why aren't they banned.

If you don't get it, you are too fucking stupid to get anything outside of Trumpworld.

Please make sense so that I can respond.

None of which reduces the role of We, the People in allowing the transaction resulting in that crazy young fucker owning an AR-15 and all the ammo he can carry.

Nor does it reduce in any way the sadness. :(
We look to Congress to legislate us out of the nightmare, but just like climate change, we can do it ourselves--at least some of it--since the government won't act.
Pogo is right that we need to radically change the culture, the perception of guns, in our society. I believe we also need to outlaw semiautomatic long guns like the AR15. They are not for hunting; they are for killing.

But where is the nationwide organization advocating that change? Why have I never heard of it? Why is it not a household name like the NRA? I'd send them my check. I would do whatever I could to spread the word. We cannot rely on our legislators. They have let us down over and over. So we need to work on what we can by ourselves.

:dunno: Without a product like guns & ammo to keep the cash-flow flowing, politics in America is hard...
From what I've heard, the Democrats "learned their lesson" the last time they enacted real gun control. They got voted out of office big time. No one has touched it since; it might damage their reelection chances.
There would be no NRA if it didn't have millions of folks paying membership dues because they SUPPORT the Second Amendment. Legislators do have to take their voters' will into account when the vote. I realize that. But the NRA has become fiercely, radically political with a complete "NO" stance on any attempts, however mild, to enact any gun safety legislation.

It doesn't seem to me that the NRA is about gun safety anymore. Only gun owners deserve safety in their eyes.

I refuse to join the NRA because of their politics.

I have to give them a tip 'o the hat though... the NRA recognized early on that the Republican Party was born to prosecute a bloody civil war to ensure that life would be dictated from D.C., and it was one of the first organizations to become proficient in using the Republican tool in pursuit of national policies.

I know. I live down here in south Florida. And they did a search of a residence -a mobile home- in Lantana last night, looking for bomb making materials and removed some materials.
UPDATE: Lantana residence searched for link to Broward school gunman

And reading up your post, I have no idea whether the Cruz she is mentioning is the same one or not. I know from searching for his online footprint there are a number of Cruz’s down here. He may have drifted since his mother’s death, may not even be registered. I do know he followed some Syrian and Iraqi groups.
They are also at a house in Lantana, they are searching, for explosives.
Cruz, Nicolas was born 26 May 1998, is male, registered as Florida Democratic Party, resided in Oakland Park, Florida 33311.
Florida voter ID number 124308057

View attachment 176842
Great, now see if you can find the voter registration for today’s shooter, Nikolas Cruz, not Nicolas Cruz. :eusa_doh:
:clap2:
Just heard on the news, the shooter lived on Loxahatchee road in Parkland, not Oakland Park.

So ya got the wrong name from the wrong city. Not like that will slow you down from spreading lies though.
That’s even further away from Oakland Park.

Last edited:
In countries where people cannot afford to buy guns, they use bombs instead. That will be the next "big thing" once the retarded liberals manage to ban one of our constitutional rights to self defense. Dumb fucks that they are.
It's a lot trickier building a bomb, Chris. Ask all the would be terrorists who have built duds. Much easier to go to Dick's Sporting Goods and buy an AR15.

That is a lie, plain and simple. Either that or you just have no clue what you are talking about. :D Which one is it?
Okay. Build me a bomb today, on your kitchen table, please. One that will actually explode when you want it to.
Ready....set.....go.

Fertilizer used in Oklahoma City, Norway bombings is readily available in U.S.

The bombs are easy to produce with the proper ingredients, mainly ammonium nitrate, one of the most common fertilizers in the U.S., and fuel. Timothy McVeigh used those same ingredients 16 years ago to build the bomb he exploded at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. The attack resulted in the deaths of 168 people.Jul 26, 2011

When was the last school, church or movie theater taken out with a fertilizer bomb?

In countries where people cannot afford to buy guns, they use bombs instead. That will be the next "big thing" once the retarded liberals manage to ban one of our constitutional rights to self defense. Dumb fucks that they are.
It's a lot trickier building a bomb, Chris. Ask all the would be terrorists who have built duds. Much easier to go to Dick's Sporting Goods and buy an AR15.

That is a lie, plain and simple. Either that or you just have no clue what you are talking about. :D Which one is it?
Okay. Build me a bomb today, on your kitchen table, please. One that will actually explode when you want it to.
Ready....set.....go.

Fertilizer used in Oklahoma City, Norway bombings is readily available in U.S.

The bombs are easy to produce with the proper ingredients, mainly ammonium nitrate, one of the most common fertilizers in the U.S., and fuel. Timothy McVeigh used those same ingredients 16 years ago to build the bomb he exploded at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. The attack resulted in the deaths of 168 people.Jul 26, 2011

When was the last school, church or movie theater taken out with a fertilizer bomb?

It would be easy enough to do, and that is what a crazy person who wants to kill a bunch of people would do. It's pretty common in some other countries actually. Bombs in marketplaces is an everyday thing!

What’s your point?

no point just letting people know, it relates to this overall news.

by the way....do you happen to know, Faun, why did Nicolas Cruz posted Allahu Akbar in his Instagram?

nikolas cruz (@cruz_nikolas) • Instagram photos and videos
Oh? How does Debbie Wasserman-Schultz relate to this news? Do you realize what a moron you are? Is that the relation you’re trying to establish?

It was in her distric that this happened.

It relates to the overall news.

But you don't seem to know why Cruz ,the shooter wrote Allahu Akbar in his Instagram

I get it ;)
Hey look, Ted Deutch was speaking about this horrible event on the news. Why do you suppose that is? :badgrin:

Wonder how long it will be until the MindWars of the world call this a False Flag Ops.

She already posted a photo of someone in a communist party t-shirt, claiming it was the shooter when it wasn’t; and of someone’s voter registration information, again claiming it was the shooter when it wasn’t.

At this point, MindWars has become antinews; pretty much whatever news she reports can be assumed to be false.

Who here actually believes that if you make something illegal, that a murderer is going to be afraid to obtain it because it is illegal? :D
Nice strawman, but the actual argument isn’t to outlaw those weapons because people will be afraid to use them — it’s because it will make them less accessible.

It is strange though. These types of school/mass shootings are a relatively new phenomena. I think this stuff really started to pick up steam in the 90s. I know there were some incidents before that, but they were way more rare, I think. What has happened that would make people want to do these things suddenly? What has emboldened these nuts to think that they can get away with doing these things? Like I said earlier, there was a time in our history when children even brought their rifles to school and there were NO school shootings. Nowadays we want to ban certain types of weaponry or even all firearms because we are so afraid of a few loony tunes who break down and lose it.

I don't know, but I think taking people's rights or limiting them to the power of government (especially when it comes to defense of yourself, your home, whatever), is more dangerous than the few lone loons we have running around. This wanting to limit or take one of our constitutional rights is a consorted organized effort.

Laws targeted towards the entire population (which consists MOSTLY of law abiding people who would NEVER do something like this) to try to gain control over these types of loons? That is NEVER going to sit well or work well.

None of which reduces the role of We, the People in allowing the transaction resulting in that crazy young fucker owning an AR-15 and all the ammo he can carry.

Nor does it reduce in any way the sadness. :(
We look to Congress to legislate us out of the nightmare, but just like climate change, we can do it ourselves--at least some of it--since the government won't act.
Pogo is right that we need to radically change the culture, the perception of guns, in our society. I believe we also need to outlaw semiautomatic long guns like the AR15. They are not for hunting; they are for killing.

But where is the nationwide organization advocating that change? Why have I never heard of it? Why is it not a household name like the NRA? I'd send them my check. I would do whatever I could to spread the word. We cannot rely on our legislators. They have let us down over and over. So we need to work on what we can by ourselves.

:dunno: Without a product like guns & ammo to keep the cash-flow flowing, politics in America is hard...
From what I've heard, the Democrats "learned their lesson" the last time they enacted real gun control. They got voted out of office big time. No one has touched it since; it might damage their reelection chances.
There would be no NRA if it didn't have millions of folks paying membership dues because they SUPPORT the Second Amendment. Legislators do have to take their voters' will into account when the vote. I realize that. But the NRA has become fiercely, radically political with a complete "NO" stance on any attempts, however mild, to enact any gun safety legislation.

It doesn't seem to me that the NRA is about gun safety anymore. Only gun owners deserve safety in their eyes.

Well, the point is that ANYONE should and can be a gun owner and have some safety to back them up. If you choose not to, then that is okay too. We don't want to FORCE you to do anything against your will.

I own guns. I more often than not have a gun on my hip when I'm out. I carry a 9mm pistol with hollow point bullets for self defense. Plenty of knock-down power and easy to conceal.

I don't own any AR-15's. Ridiculous weapon choice unless you are planning an assault.

`

Who here actually believes that if you make something illegal, that a murderer is going to be afraid to obtain it because it is illegal? :D
Nice strawman, but the actual argument isn’t to outlaw those weapons because people will be afraid to use them — it’s because it will make them less accessible.
Has outlawing drugs made them less accessible?
Did outlawing alcohol make it less accessible?

Or did prohibition cause an expansion of the black market and the violence involved?

Don’t know if this has been reported-

The FBI was reportedly warned last year about a threat from a YouTube user with the same name as the suspect in a deadly Florida school shooting.

BuzzFeed News reported that a YouTuber named Ben Bennight contacted the FBI's tip account last September and sent a screenshot of a comment Nikolas Cruz left on one of his videos that said: "Im going to be a professional school shooter."

Bennight also reported the comment to YouTube, according to the news outlet.

Bennight told Buzzfeed that agents responded "immediately" and interviewed him.

"They came to my office the next morning and asked me if I knew anything about the person," Bennight added.

"I didn't. They took a copy of the screenshot and that was the last I heard from them."

Bennight said he was contacted again Wednesday after a man named Nikolas Cruz allegedly opened fire at Marjory Stoneman High School in Parkland, killing at least 17 people and injuring more.

"I think we spoke with you in the past about a complaint that you made about someone making a comment on your YouTube channel," an FBI agent, Ryan Furr, said in a message, which Bennight provided to BuzzFeed News.

FBI warned of threat from YouTube user named Nikolas Cruz last year: report

His handle on YouTube is Ben the Bondsman

Last edited:

Forum List

Back