There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

Not that it's there fault...I wonder if the NRA has thought about the accumulation of angry and grieving parents each time one of those school shootings happen that may someday "visit" NRA Headquarters at
11250 Waples Mill Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: (703) 267-1402

Just wondering.....

The parents should be angry at the person who planned to kill their children, not the tool. Duh.

This has nothing to do with the choices of TOOLS available to get the job done. You can ban the gun, but it wouldn't stop this from happening. It will still happen because it isn't the availability or the appearance of a weapon that makes a person want to kill school kids. Use your BRAIN. Duh. These people will just start making bombs.

And we have to be sure that those wanting to slaughter children have the best tools for the job
Nothing better than an AR-15 with a large capacity magazine

In countries where people cannot afford to buy guns, they use bombs instead. That will be the next "big thing" once the retarded liberals manage to ban one of our constitutional rights to self defense. Dumb fucks that they are.

Banning a weapon is NOT going to stop these things from happening. If someone gets it into his head that he wants to kill a bunch of defenseless kids, NOTHING is going to stop him from carrying out his plan because he is INSANE.

Banning a weapon from WE THE PEOPLE is not going to stop these situations.

Back in the olden days, kids actually were ALLOWED to bring weapons to school and on school property and there were never school shootings. Don't blame the tool. The tool isn't the problem. It is something else that runs MUCH deeper.

Then We, The People need to do a MUCH better job of screening potential gun buyers, no?

As I said, We, The People played a vital role in the fact of this kid owning an AR-15 and that will always be on us.

:(

You mean we will look at the actual problem....not just at guns......you mean that?

The problem was... he was able to get a gun and use it.

That was the problem.

Nothing else.

if he had used a rental truck he would have killed more people....had someone in the school been armed, he wouldn't have attacked the school....it was another gun free zone.....that was the problem.....
How many times do you want to talk about rental trucks? Was Tim McVeigh your hero?

Not that it's there fault...I wonder if the NRA has thought about the accumulation of angry and grieving parents each time one of those school shootings happen that may someday "visit" NRA Headquarters at

Just wondering.....
The NRA has nothing to do with this or any other crime

This has nothing to do with the choices of TOOLS available to get the job done. You can ban the gun, but it wouldn't stop this from happening. It will still happen because it isn't the availability or the appearance of a weapon that makes a person want to kill school kids. Use your BRAIN. Duh. These people will just start making bombs.

And we have to be sure that those wanting to slaughter children have the best tools for the job
Nothing better than an AR-15 with a large capacity magazine

Sure there is. Bombs kill way more people and are very easy and cheap to make. Lots of things can be weapons. All it takes is a little imagination.

Banning a weapon is NOT going to stop these things from happening. If someone gets it into his head that he wants to kill a bunch of defenseless kids, NOTHING is going to stop him from carrying out his plan because he is INSANE.

Banning a weapon from WE THE PEOPLE is not going to stop these situations.

Back in the olden days, kids actually were ALLOWED to bring weapons to school and on school property and there were never school shootings. Don't blame the tool. The tool isn't the problem. It is something else that runs MUCH deeper.

Then We, The People need to do a MUCH better job of screening potential gun buyers, no?

As I said, We, The People played a vital role in the fact of this kid owning an AR-15 and that will always be on us.

:(
Gee how about we just lock the doors and not let anyone who isn't a student into school buildings?

And can we ban Muslims too then? They are potentially dangerous too. I mean, there are more than a few of them who are loons. You just never know when one of them might freak out and kill a bunch of school kids in the name of Allah.

None of which reduces the role of We, the People in allowing the transaction resulting in that crazy young fucker owning an AR-15 and all the ammo he can carry.

Nor does it reduce in any way the sadness. :(
We look to Congress to legislate us out of the nightmare, but just like climate change, we can do it ourselves--at least some of it--since the government won't act.
Pogo is right that we need to radically change the culture, the perception of guns, in our society. I believe we also need to outlaw semiautomatic long guns like the AR15. They are not for hunting; they are for killing.

But where is the nationwide organization advocating that change? Why have I never heard of it? Why is it not a household name like the NRA? I'd send them my check. I would do whatever I could to spread the word. We cannot rely on our legislators. They have let us down over and over. So we need to work on what we can by ourselves.

:dunno: Without a product like guns & ammo to keep the cash-flow flowing, politics in America is hard...

What on EARTH makes you believe that a person who is willing to and planning to kill a bunch of people CARES if you make a tool illegal? Guns are NOT going to disappear because you've "banned" them or one or more of them. They still exist. The capabilities to create more of them still exist. They aren't going to go "poof". Use your goddamn brain for more than a place to hang your hat.

In countries where people cannot afford to buy guns, they use bombs instead. That will be the next "big thing" once the retarded liberals manage to ban one of our constitutional rights to self defense. Dumb fucks that they are.
It's a lot trickier building a bomb, Chris. Ask all the would be terrorists who have built duds. Much easier to go to Dick's Sporting Goods and buy an AR15.

Just wondering.....
The NRA has nothing to do with this or any other crime

No other organization has done as much to ensure that the mentally impaired, domestic abusers and social outcasts have unrestricted access to the "tools" needed to shoot up a school, church or movie theater

Forum List

Back