There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

Libertarians are liberals.
Here, kaz says heā€™s a Liberal. And what does kaz, the Liberal, say about Liberals?
liberals aren't smart enough to discuss two things at the same time
Liberals are not tolerant.
Liberals are not good people
God liberals are stupid.
Liberals are so stupid
Kaz never was the sharpest knife in the drawer.

or how about a tax on all movies and video games PG rated and above.....will the left like that idea?

LOL ... :21:

You have been talking about it too long.
You bet your ass the left would be for increased taxes ... They would tax the air you breathe if they could ... :thup:

The end costs for video game or movies would matter.
If they didn't have enough money to cover the tax ... They would just tell you that you needed to pay them more ... For a living wage of course.

Youā€™re fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

I never said that.

Thousands Gather At Parkland Vigil To Tell The NRA To ā€˜Stop Killing Our Kidsā€™

The NRA-owned president and Congress may not want to talk about guns in the aftermath of yet another mass shooting, but those in Parkland, Florida are demanding immediate action from lawmakers.ā€¦

So talk....smart ass....what are your solutions....genius?

How about ending gun free zones? How about armed security or armed staff in the buildings....genius....
There was an armed officer at the school. Didnā€™t do any good.

One armed officer in a building that holds 2,000 students........that isn't armed security....
Oh? How many students per armed guard are needed?

Here, kaz says heā€™s a Liberal. And what does kaz, the Liberal, say about Liberals?
God liberals are stupid.
Liberals are so stupid

That's why I stopped calling leftists "liberals." That I said this about what you call yourself, then stopped calling you liberals in your mind is getting me? Actually it shows I meant what I said. Thanks for that solid of establishing my credibility on this even if you were too stupid to grasp what you are doing.

Leftists aren't smart enough to discuss two things at the same time. You're not tolerant, you're not good people, God you're stupid, you're so stupid.

You went back to old quotes to dredge this up.

Faun never was the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Thousands Gather At Parkland Vigil To Tell The NRA To ā€˜Stop Killing Our Kidsā€™

The NRA-owned president and Congress may not want to talk about guns in the aftermath of yet another mass shooting, but those in Parkland, Florida are demanding immediate action from lawmakers.ā€¦

How about ending gun free zones? How about armed security or armed staff in the buildings....genius....

One armed officer in a building that holds 2,000 students........that isn't armed security....

We don't need armed guards. We can just allow the administrators and teachers who want to learn to use guns safely and carry them on their own to do it for free.

Congrats on the 17 dead for your leftist political points though, you've been walking on a cloud since

God liberals are stupid.
Liberals are so stupid

That's why I stopped calling leftists "liberals." That I said this about what you call yourself, then stopped calling you liberals in your mind is getting me? Actually it shows I meant what I said. Thanks for that solid of establishing my credibility on this even if you were too stupid to grasp what you are doing.

Leftists aren't smart enough to discuss two things at the same time. You're not tolerant, you're not good people, God you're stupid, you're so stupid.

Oh, nooos, the self admitted linear thinking, stupid Liberal, resorting to, Iā€™m rubber, youā€™re glue... How can I survive that?? :dunno:

We don't need armed guards. We can just allow the administrators and teachers who want to learn to use guns safely and carry them on their own to do it for free.

Congrats on the 17 dead for your leftist political points though, you've been walking on a cloud since
ā€Congrats on the 17 dead...ā€

You always were a sick pup.

God liberals are stupid.
Liberals are so stupid

Oh, nooos, the self admitted linear thinking, stupid Liberal, resorting to, Iā€™m rubber, youā€™re glue... How can I survive that?? :dunno:

That has nothing to do with what I said, airhead

Your plans worked. A kid is running around shooting people and no one was shooting back. Exactly as you designed. Well done, your plan to have only government armed is working.

Criminals aren't a threat to you, so that's OK. They just kill a few citizens here and there. It's honest citizens you want to get guns out of the hands of. They're the threat to authoritarian leftism. Nice job. 17 dead, a good count for you. I heard you set a record. What a great week for you

God liberals are stupid.
Liberals are so stupid

LOL

Youā€™re proving all those things you said about Liberals yourself fit you to a tee. Of course thatā€™s what you just did. You took those quips and made it about me. You know, like a 4 year old crying, Iā€™m rubber, youā€™re glue...

Your plans worked. A kid is running around shooting people and no one was shooting back. Exactly as you designed. Well done, your plan to have only government armed is working.

Criminals aren't a threat to you, so that's OK. They just kill a few citizens here and there. It's honest citizens you want to get guns out of the hands of. They're the threat to authoritarian leftism. Nice job. 17 dead, a good count for you. I heard you set a record. What a great week for you
LOL

Oh? That was the plan was it? :cuckoo:

God liberals are stupid.
Liberals are so stupid

LOL

Youā€™re proving all those things you said about Liberals yourself fit you to a tee. Of course thatā€™s what you just did. You took those quips and made it about me. You know, like a 4 year old crying, Iā€™m rubber, youā€™re glue...

That's funny. You're the one arguing you're rubber and I'm glue. What I said about leftists being stupid? Nailed it ...

I just took you and a bunch of people off ignore. I only left four people on ignore. I'm sick of people like you who just want to bicker. You're not going to last long

LOL

Yep, that's why you've been high fiving liberals for days now

LOL

That's funny. You're the one arguing you're rubber and I'm glue. What I said about leftists being stupid? Nailed it ...

I just took you and a bunch of people off ignore. I only left four people on ignore. I'm sick of people like you who just want to bicker. You're not going to last long
LOL

I didnā€™t say those things about you. You said them about yourself.

LOL

Your dementia is noted and discarded. You really are one sick pup, Iā€™ll grant you that.

LOL

Your dementia is noted and discarded. You really are one sick pup, Iā€™ll grant you that.

You got your way in Florida. No one was shooting back. The gunman got to shoot at will. We followed your plan.

That you're cheering on we continue with your policy of disarming honest citizens, the logical conclusion of that is you got what you want

LOL

You got your way in Florida. No one was shooting back. The gunman got to shoot at will. We followed your plan.

That you're cheering on we continue with your policy of disarming honest citizens, the logical conclusion of that is you got what you want
Oh? How we get our way when weā€™ve been pushing to get laws passed to try and prevent Cruz from getting his hands in such a weapon while the right does everything in their power to make sure he can get it easily.

Forum List

Back