There is just so much to hate about President Trump

Stop pretending anyone feeds off of you. It’s so stupid. Food stamps cost the average tax payer $36 per year.

What about the other 66 welfare programs?

Since you are among those who pay no income taxes, I guess that means I pay double.

Last edited:
Still lying about that I see. He's stocked the swamp with billionaires you stupid putz.
Replaced scientists in the EPA with fossil fuel CEO's.
He's brought disgrace to himself and the whole country in less than a year.

Which is increasing our GDP, increasing consumer confidence, destroying ISIS and the other terrorist groups.

Did you attend the same classes as Baghdad Bob?

Billy000]post: 18667392 said:
Of course here’s a glaring Trump failure you’re pretending didn’t happen: the utter failure in repealing ACA.

Was WW-II over December 8, 1941?

Nope, completely false. The ACA, while flawed, is definitely not a disaster. If it was, enrollment would have stopped by now. It’s increased. Duh.

Sowell-S.jpg
Stop pretending anyone feeds off of you. It’s so stupid. Food stamps cost the average tax payer $36 per year.
If only that were the only cost of maintaining negro vermin!

cost of maintaining white trash is higher.

2017’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States

Where does it say that?

you need someone to tell you which of those states is red and which is blue? or do you not understand what being federally dependent means?

9 Most Bankrupt States In America: Is Yours On The List?
welcome_to_california_sign.jpg

Image: Public DomainA new report shows that the California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) received less than one percent on its investment, putting the country's biggest pension fund at a stunning $100 billion shortfall.
The key takeaway from the Mercatus Center's list is that the vast majority of the states in poor fiscal health are blue states, demonstrating yet again how lavish government spending is unsustainable and economically unviable in the long run. The dismal return on CalPERS's investments are particularly reflective of that common sense economic reality.

Not surprisingly, California is ranked among the top nine in the states with the worst fiscal condition by the Mercatus Center, as of June 1. Here are each of the states that made the top nine in their rankings:

1. Connecticut:

• $20.88 billion in total debt.
  • $102.84 billion in unfunded liabilities and other retirement benefits.
  • $505 in deficit per capita.
2. Massachusetts:

• $26.73 billion in total debt.
  • $190.83 billion in in unfunded liabilities and other retirement benefits.
  • $342 in deficit per capita.
3. New Jersey:

• $41.84 billion in total debt.
  • $255.2 billion in unfunded pension liabilities and other retirement benefits.
  • $396 in deficit per capita.
4. Illinois:

• $35.5 billion in total debt.
  • $332.54 billion in unfunded pension liabilities and other retirement benefits.
  • $40 in deficit per capita.
5. Kentucky:

• $8.23 billion in total debt.
  • $82.68 billion in unfunded liabilities and other retirement benefits.
  • $100 in deficit per capita.
6. Hawaii:

• $7.78 billion in total debt.
  • $39.92 billion in unfunded liabilities and other retirement benefits.
  • $83 in deficit per capita.
7. California:

• $118.7 billion in total debt.
  • $785.72 billion in unfunded liabilities and other retirement benefits.
  • $250 in surplus per capita.
8. Maine:

• $1.2 billion in total debt.
  • $15.2 billion in unfunded liabilities and other retirement benefits.
  • $20 in deficit per capita.
9. New York:

• $58.32 billion in total debt.
  • $349.81 billion in unfunded liabilities and other retirement benefits.
  • $125 in surplus per capita.

Nope, completely false. The ACA, while flawed, is definitely not a disaster. If it was, enrollment would have stopped by now. It’s increased. Duh.

Sowell-S.jpg

Where does it say that?

you need someone to tell you which of those states is red and which is blue? or do you not understand what being federally dependent means?

Get out and explore a little....There's this website called google.com....don't be afraid to become truly enlightened. Here you go, you're welcome in advance. Please let me know if there's anything else I can teach you...I take great pride in exposing the ignorant and confused to facts.
California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients.
Note that Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....also note all three are blue states. Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
California’s Welfare Benefits: Boom or Bust?
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.
However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state.

I hate the son of a bitch as I hate that he wants us to live in the 18th century, gut our safetynet, hates education, wants to put abunch of anti-freedom judges on the goddamn bench and so much more. The guys real scum and has earned it in spades.

I hate the son of a bitch

that is why you belong to the democrat party of hate ( a dying party)

which is strictly made up of various hate groups such as yourself

Sowell-S.jpg

Where does it say that?

Get out and explore a little....There's this website called google.com....don't be afraid to become truly enlightened. Here you go, you're welcome in advance. Please let me know if there's anything else I can teach you...I take great pride in exposing the ignorant and confused to facts.
California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients.
Note that Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....also note all three are blue states. Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.
However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state.

These Are America’s Richest & Poorest States – All About America

Where does it say that?

Census Bureau's Updated Poverty Statistics

I'll play along.
You boast about blue states and Mexifornia's grand success....This is so confusing to me...what exactly does it mean to you?
How does GDP translate for the lower 2/3's of the population?
Does it mean that so long as Silicon Valley and Hollyweird is kicking ass no one really cares that the rest of the state is living like filthy human cockroaches? I mean, I thought "you people" hated inequality....no? But, but, but....this is different...right....but, but, but GDP!
Allow this to sink in:
CA=12% of the national population..33% of the nations welfare recipients
CA=20.6% of residents live in poverty, the highest rate in the nation
CA=Home to more illegals than any other state..coincidence?
CA=Home to more incarcerated than any other state
Loon York, another blue state shithole is fighting CA for that number one spot.

That is $36 of my money that you are not entitled to. Not sure what is wrong with you to make you think you are entitled to what other people earned, but you’re not.
I’m not on food stamps, you sack of shit.

Living in Mom's basement, are you?

i-KzHr38m-Th.jpg
Yeah, but it’s a really sick basement! Plus my roommate (mom) is always hand-delivering meat loaf and nachos after I whine enough.

Sowell-S.jpg

In other words, others are feeding off me.

If food stamps were all we are talking about, it wouldn't even be an issue, but we all know we spend about $3 trillion a year on various Dim social programs.

Where does it say that?

Census Bureau's Updated Poverty Statistics

I'll play along.
You boast about blue states and Mexifornia's grand success....This is so confusing to me...what exactly does it mean to you?
How does GDP translate for the lower 2/3's of the population?
Does it mean that so long as Silicon Valley and Hollyweird is kicking ass no one really cares that the rest of the state is living like filthy human cockroaches? I mean, I thought "you people" hated inequality....no? But, but, but....this is different...right....but, but, but GDP!
Allow this to sink in:
CA=12% of the national population..33% of the nations welfare recipients
CA=20.6% of residents live in poverty, the highest rate in the nation
CA=Home to more illegals than any other state..coincidence?
CA=Home to more incarcerated than any other state
Loon York, another blue state shithole is fighting CA for that number one spot.

you should be glad. maybe there's hope for broke losers.

That is $36 of my money that you are not entitled to. Not sure what is wrong with you to make you think you are entitled to what other people earned, but you’re not.

Democrats hate. It’s what they do. The Democrat Party is the largest hate group in the USA.

that is so funny. how do you do that with a straight face?

Neither end of the political spectrum has a monopoly on hate.

There's so much of it coming from both ends, the question of which has more is irrelevant.

Democrats hate. It’s what they do. The Democrat Party is the largest hate group in the USA.

Stating facts is easy.

Neither end of the political spectrum has a monopoly on hate.

There's so much of it coming from both ends, the question of which has more is irrelevant.

Only the left pretends to hate hatred and spew so much of it at the same time though. It's the ultimate bait and switch trick which no one should fall for.

Classic it's good when we do it, bad when you do hypocrisy. Who is still stupid enough to fall for this one?

Republicans live down dirt roads in ratty tin houses,& hate every one not white or church going want control of your sex life

Democrats live in there parents basement weigh 300 pounds are godless & prefer black or brown people. hate other whites

does this sound realistic? because its what I read here every day

Think about what this “jerk” has done...
  • Restored power to the states (per the U.S. Constitution)
  • Created over 1 million jobs for Americans
  • Secured the border
  • Eliminated illegal Executive Orders from previous regimes
  • Renegotiated trade agreements in America’s favor
  • Paid off $70 billion of the U.S. debt
And now he has the audacity to crack down hard on some of the worst crime in the U.S. How dare he make our streets exponentially safer for our children!

More than 200 arrested in crackdown on MS-13 gang

He said he was going to drain the swamp.... who knew he would start in HollyWeird?

exactly,where is the prosecution of Hellery as he said he would have? Goldman Sachs still has their grubby hands in the white house and all these evil three letter alphabet institutions such as the CIA,FBI,FED and others are still around,so much for draining the swamp.I give him three years,he dont so those things by his first term,as far as I am concerned Hellery might just as well have been elected.

It’s easy to speak the truth and discuss facts with a straight face jillian

Forum List

Back