There Is No Better Reason

I brought up a post one time that said WE THE PEOPLE should be allowed to vote on topics directly and the Right Wing maddies came out of the woodwork.
This is a republic, not a democracy. Do you not know the difference?

Yep. Democracy is when WE THE PEOPLE in EVERY State is the Vote and Republic is when WE THE PEOPLE OF individual states is what matters and a vote will be made of the majority of WE THE PEOPLE.

In either measure WE THE PEOPLE are the ones deciding and controlling America and in all parties the Politician is the one receiving extremely large sums of money from a Corporation so they don't have to represent the people, but the industry.
You're drunk, go to bed.

You seem to be reflecting lol. You can't debate so you say I'm drunk. How about that topic though :) :ahole-1:
Nope, just am not gonna waste a lot of time talking to a drunken idiot.

I brought up a post one time that said WE THE PEOPLE should be allowed to vote on topics directly and the Right Wing maddies came out of the woodwork.

Yep. Democracy is when WE THE PEOPLE in EVERY State is the Vote and Republic is when WE THE PEOPLE OF individual states is what matters and a vote will be made of the majority of WE THE PEOPLE.

In either measure WE THE PEOPLE are the ones deciding and controlling America and in all parties the Politician is the one receiving extremely large sums of money from a Corporation so they don't have to represent the people, but the industry.
You're drunk, go to bed.

You seem to be reflecting lol. You can't debate so you say I'm drunk. How about that topic though :) :ahole-1:
Nope, just am not gonna waste a lot of time talking to a drunken idiot.

^You weren't discussing the topic so yea. Go to bed kiddo.

^lol

The Constitution was written to change according to what the people wanted. WE THE PEOPLE is what the Constitution was written for, not We The Corporations.

I was in a debate about certain and specific arms similar to this one a while back with a Fox News Right Winger who told me, "What if all Americans want to just get free trips to Disneyland. We have to control and protect them." (yes, in a debate about military style arms)

This shows no faith in the American people and shows structure for every Big Gov. ever.

But we all know Fox News is the reason so many on the Right turned into potato heads.
Another one with a hard on for Fox.

WTF does Fox have to do with the OP?

You may have noticed that every libertarian and ultra right winger in congress decries government powers (basically to appease the dingbats and tea partiers,) YET, they'd gladly run over their on mothers to maintain their seat in that very same government. Ironic, isn't it?

We are seeing in this debate the loop of "Big Gov."

The Right always calls out the Left on Big Gov, but the Left never calls out
^lol

The Constitution was written to change according to what the people wanted. WE THE PEOPLE is what the Constitution was written for, not We The Corporations.

I was in a debate about certain and specific arms similar to this one a while back with a Fox News Right Winger who told me, "What if all Americans want to just get free trips to Disneyland. We have to control and protect them." (yes, in a debate about military style arms)

This shows no faith in the American people and shows structure for every Big Gov. ever.

But we all know Fox News is the reason so many on the Right turned into potato heads.
Another one with a hard on for Fox.

WTF does Fox have to do with the OP?
Well what did you say about the OP? I simply pointed out why certain idiots thought a certain way which directly pertains to the OP.

You may have noticed that every libertarian and ultra right winger in congress decries government powers (basically to appease the dingbats and tea partiers,) YET, they'd gladly run over their on mothers to maintain their seat in that very same government. Ironic, isn't it?

Yep. They shut down the Government to make a point. The funny part was when America woke up from working jobs and realized we utilize taxations for good reason sometimes and shutting down the entire thing is idiotic.

NO form of government INSURES the right of we the people not Canada OR Cuba.. Gun rights are the ONLY insurance people have for "WE THE PEOPLE'.

Well, you have a right to own a gun....but strictly speaking, you should have a gun AND sign up to be part of a militia....you know, in case Swedes or Peruvians decide to attack your neighborhood.

Well, obviously YOU don't.

A representative democracy (like ours) IS a kind of republic. What distinguishes a republic is that it has an elected government and representative democracies are, therefore, a kind of republic
Not "kind of a republic", it IS a republic.

"I give you a republic, if you can keep it". - Benjamin Franklin

We use the democratic process to elect our representatives but that's where it ends for the people. We can only vote on who we want to vote on our behalf.

I need a vacation

^lol

THAT right INSURES the right of change by WE THE PEOPLE.
NO government DOES that.

Our government is, by design, we the people. So to say that "no government does that" is to ignore "we the people", who constitute the United States of America.
To say 'No government" means NO political body insures that right. ONLY the people do.

Do you think the Constitution is Big Government? :dance: (profiling and busting you Nihilists one fact at a time)

It was written as a PLATFORM for a coalition of STATES to have BOTH international protection AND national protection. The federal level was only intended to PROTECT the national rights and people NOT regulate and mandate the people.

NO form of government INSURES the right of we the people not Canada OR Cuba.. Gun rights are the ONLY insurance people have for "WE THE PEOPLE'.

Well, you have a right to own a gun....but strictly speaking, you should have a gun AND sign up to be part of a militia....you know, in case Swedes or Peruvians decide to attack your neighborhood.

I started watching local militia's. They were the dumbest people I've ever seen. I'll just own my guns and be an American. Cults are for the weak minded. Not saying all Militia's are Cults, but none I saw here were smart, just scared.

^lol

NO government DOES that.

Our government is, by design, we the people. So to say that "no government does that" is to ignore "we the people", who constitute the United States of America.
To say 'No government" means NO political body insures that right. ONLY the people do.

Do you think the Constitution is Big Government? :dance: (profiling and busting you Nihilists one fact at a time)

It was written as a PLATFORM for a coalition of STATES to have BOTH international protection AND national protection. The federal level was only intended to PROTECT the national rights and people NOT regulate and mandate the people.

You really should read the Constitution before you comment on it.

Now you're nitpicking......

A true republic is a government in which supreme power resides in a body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by elected officers and representatives responsible to them and governing according to law: A true republic is a Representative Democracy

I started watching local militia's. They were the dumbest people I've ever seen. I'll just own my guns and be an American. Cults are for the weak minded. Not saying all Militia's are Cults, but none I saw here were smart, just scared.

Well, I'm a bit more cruder than you.....All the militia folks I've ever met seem to suffer from a bad case of sexual suppression.....so they "play with their guns."

Now you're nitpicking......

A true republic is a government in which supreme power resides in a body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by elected officers and representatives responsible to them and governing according to law: A true republic is a Representative Democracy
Sorry, but as much as you want it to be a democracy, it isn't. The people can't take any action on their own, it has to be done by our representatives. That is a republic, NOT a democracy.

^lol

NO government DOES that.

"It was written as a PLATFORM for a coalition of STATES to have BOTH international protection AND national protection" ~ I disagree
^lol

NO government DOES that.

It was written for the people who were persecuted in their Country and Fled that Country to find a land to be Free.

To watch us kill the "Indians" and "Discover America and start acting like the exact tyrants we were running from should cause concern. But history repeats itself and bad people always think they are doing good things. Remember Hitler noted his force of empore was kind of like America killing the Indians to take that land.

I know that is shocking. More shocking is when we took the German scientists after the world war. They were bad for serving Germany so now they had to serve us. They were brought to Area51 to design Military Weapons for the USA. Simple things like "flares" got the community spooked and talking about aliens. They even talked about "crazy!" flying saucers or UFO's.

That first hover craft without a skirt was for real real, not for play play lol. PPL are funny. In fact I heard something about sports this week. "There are no secrets, only some know before others." That being said, the rumors before might get off the map, but they have substance a lot of the time.

Last edited:

Another one that doesn't understand the function of a comma

What IF two English experts got together and made the case?
I just happen to have that...

Yea. I'm about to watch your video but I'm laughing at you because you are using "scared to death tactics" on decision making. It reminds me of "slippery slope" politics. If we allow gay marriage people might marry goats (R)ight? We don't want people to marry goats and if we show human tolerance we might just take that next step Fox News warned us about lol:whip:

Yea. I'm about to watch your video but I'm laughing at you because you are using "scared to death tactics" on decision making. It reminds me of "slippery slope" politics. If we allow gay marriage people might marry goats (R)ight? We don't want people to marry goats and if we show human tolerance we might just take that next step Fox News warned us about lol:whip:

NOT scared to death. Your computer froze up? Guess you need to talk to some people here about cleaning it or you could email Hillary.

What YOU do with a Goat is not my concern and not needed in this thread. There is NO slippery slope on this subject BECAUSE it's a right that is NOT to be infringed. That means protected from theft from ANY government or ANY group of people.

Forum List

Back