There Is No Better Reason

And that is exactly what's wrong with the unconstitutional bans already in place.
Our government was never meant to have such power over its citizens

See. this is when right wingers begin to sound like morons.....

If you think that our government has too much power, then consider these questions:

Are you stating that such overreaching powers were occurred ONLY under Obama's watch???? (careful there...)

If you contend that the U.S. is the best, mightiest and wealthiest country on earth, then is "too much power over [our] citizens a good or bad thing....and try to answer without checking as to what FOX would say?

All this thinly veiled crap about what a terrible country we've become....is just unbridled hatred toward Obama......A bit more honest right wingers would admit it......most are too ashamed to do so.
Contrary to your unicorn-populated world not everything revolves around The Obama.
It's been a slow erosion.
I'm bipartisan enough to lay some blame at the foot of Reagan for the Brady Bill, even.

And, btw, I have never subscribed to the "terrible country" camp.
I give The Obama more respect than most RWs around here.
This is still the best country on the planet with the best system of government.

I, simply, don't believe that DHS, FBI, ATF, or any other alphabet soup of an anagram should be better armed than the citizens they claim to protect

I, simply, don't believe that DHS, FBI, ATF, or any other alphabet soup of an anagram should be better armed than the citizens they claim to protect

You're right.....Everyone should carry an RPG and wear the latest fashion in bullet-proof vests.

PARANOIA........the latest and best of right wing platform issues......Heck, its better than hard task of governing.

You're right.....Everyone should carry an RPG and wear the latest fashion in bullet-proof vests.

PARANOIA........the latest and best of right wing platform issues......Heck, its better than hard task of governing.
It's noted how you avoided the part of my post that proved yours wrong.
:eusa_hand:

^lol

The Constitution was written to change according to what the people wanted. WE THE PEOPLE is what the Constitution was written for, not We The Corporations.

I was in a debate about certain and specific arms similar to this one a while back with a Fox News Right Winger who told me, "What if all Americans want to just get free trips to Disneyland. We have to control and protect them." (yes, in a debate about military style arms)

This shows no faith in the American people and shows structure for every Big Gov. ever.

But we all know Fox News is the reason so many on the Right turned into potato heads.

The Constitution was written to be changed, but only changed through sober and deliberate means.

But what you need to understand is that the Constitution does not grant rights to anyone. Therefore the 2nd amendment does not provide the right to keep and bear arms, it merely protects the means to exercise that right, stating that such is essential to the state of freedom.

Where the protections are removed, all that would provide is a state of war between Americans and the Left who declared such upon them, by declaring them felons for possessing the means to defend themselves, from them.

FYI: We're good to go whenever you're ready, Karl.

Last edited:

If an individual was presented with sufficient threat, that an RPG was essential to their state of Freedom, nature not only provides them the right to own and use such, it requires such as their sacred duty, in defense of the life endowed to them by nature.

See how that works?

f an individual was presented with sufficient threat, that an RPG was essential to their state of Freedom, nature not only provides them the right to own and use such, it requires such as their sacred duty, in defense of the life endowed to them by nature.

See how that works?

Very good, keychain.......I think I heard the same exact speech from an Iraqi insurgent aiming an RPG at a US military convoy.....

See, besides a flag, there's not much difference between your lots.

f an individual was presented with sufficient threat, that an RPG was essential to their state of Freedom, nature not only provides them the right to own and use such, it requires such as their sacred duty, in defense of the life endowed to them by nature.

See how that works?

Very good, keychain.......I think I heard the same exact speech from an Iraqi insurgent aiming an RPG at a US military convoy.....

See, besides a flag, there's not much difference between your lots.

LOL!

So you need to point out that there are well armed, highly organized cults who have no problem taking on the US Military... in your campaign to disarm innocent people, who those people just happen to hate?

ROFLMNAO!

Reader, you can NOT make this crap up.

[

But what you need to understand is that the Constitution does not grant rights to anyone. Therefore the 2nd amendment does not provide the right to keep and bear arms, it merely protects the means to exercise that right, stating that such is essential to the state of freedom.

That's ludicrous.

So you need to point out that there are well armed, highly organized cults who have no problem taking on the US Military... in your campaign to disarm innocent people, who those people just happen to hate?

ROFLMNAO!

Actually, you have the very SAME mind set as Islamic insurgents...However, the DIFFERENCE may be that Islamic insurgents have taken their ideology and made it into an actionable reality, and you, haven't yet mustered the balls to do so, except on forums such as these.

ROFLMNAO!

Actually, you have the very SAME mind set as Islamic insurgents...However, the DIFFERENCE may be that Islamic insurgents have taken their ideology and made it into an actionable reality, and you, haven't yet mustered the balls to do so, except on forums such as these.

So you're saying that YOU BELIEVE that a Free People, with no harmful intent, living peaceably among their neighbors, patiently enduring a long train of abuses, toward the hope that violence can be avoided, are the same as mass-murdering Islamic cult who have murdered tens of millions of innocent people around the world for 1400 years; who you and your Political ALLIANCES have supported and sustained in every conceivable way, despite that cult having attacked the United States and murdering tens of thousands of US citizens and injuring hundreds of thousands more, around the word for DECADES?

Well Reader, what ya should understand is that THE ABOVE CITED "CONTRIBUTOR" is employing the same species of reasoning that rationalizes that Homosexuality is PERFECTLY NORMAL. In this case, that reasoning is just being applied to your means to exercise your right to defend yourself against that reasoning.

(It's also the reasoning that is applied by Islam... it's irrational, violent and the means by which Evil is manifested politically... more often than not, its referred to as "Left-think".)

See the Problem?

Last edited:
They are taking on the US army that occupied their country killed and brutalized them...there ain't no Muslims threatening me...on the other hand GOP nut jobs are a huge threat to Liberty and life and Property...

Here is one victim

So you're saying that Free People, with no harmful intent, living peaceably among their neighbors, enduring a long train of assaults and injury, are the same as mass-murdering cult who have murdered tens of millions of innocent people around the world for 1400 years?

NO, what I am saying is that what separates you from the "mass-murdering cults" is ACTION.......however, your ideology is the almost the same.....and especially in Christianity, intent is just as culpable as action.

(BTW, according to the O/P you are NOT a "free people" as you state.)

But we all know Fox News is the reason so many on the Right turned into potato heads.

and WE ALL know that NBC, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, and all the other liberscum news outlets have turned all lefturds into the most ill-informed thumb sucking slope heads like so many anti-RIGHT liberfools here on USMB, this class of fools in America have for the past 50+ years, brought forth the current America hating leftards.

i hope they all are on Hitlery's ship when it sinks to where whale shit is found !! :up:

[

That's ludicrous.

ROFLMNAO!

Let's review that, so that the Reader can actually witness it without having to drop the discussion down.

i said:
... what you need to understand is that the Constitution does not grant rights to anyone. Therefore the 2nd amendment does not provide the right to keep and bear arms, it merely protects the means to exercise that right, stating that such is essential to the state of freedom.

To which the Ny Cabby Responds:

That's Ludicrous.

Now dear Reader, there is no great er potential for a more clear example of the fundamental ignorance of American Principle, than THAT.

As you know, the US Constitution was never designed to 'give rights' to anyone... yet, right here in our own little micro-community, we have a would be 'contributor' standing up to declare that truth to be so foolish, unreasonable, or out of place as to be ridiculous.

Demonstrating in irrefutable terms that the individual has absolutely NO KINSHIP with United States, let alone a discernible understanding of even the most basic, defining principles, on which America rests.

LOL!

You can NOT make this crap up.

So you're saying that Free People, with no harmful intent, living peaceably among their neighbors, enduring a long train of assaults and injury, are the same as mass-murdering cult who have murdered tens of millions of innocent people around the world for 1400 years?

NO, what I am saying is that what separates you from the "mass-murdering cults" is ACTION.......however, your ideology is the almost the same.....and especially in Christianity, intent is just as culpable as action.

(BTW, according to the O/P you are NOT a "free people" as you state.)

Well, what you're trying to equate, is the principled position which recognizes lethal force as a legitimate defense to threats, and the mental illness which uses lethal force as a means to separate people from their freedom.

We see this in everyday life, wherein you project that disordered reasoning upon Israel as it defends itself from attacks perpetrated upon it by Islam. We see you project that disordered reasoning upon Christians defending themselves, PEACEFULLY, from attacks by the cult of sexual deviancy.

And you will no doubt project that disordered reasoning upon those who defend themselves against your attack upon the means of peaceful people to defend themselves... when you finally find the courage to try and do so through the illicit use of Federal power.

LOL! The Precious part is that you still feel that we are in any way, discouraged, or otherwise influenced by that tired, over-amped tripe.

All it's good for today, is target acquisition; meaning that it simply informs us of who ya are... .

And FTR: the OP doesn't declare that Americans aren't free... it declares that those infected by the Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle ... are not free. Which, as you've so profoundly demonstrated: is YOU.

In terms of the natural order, you and your cult are closer to what is otherwise known as: FOOD!

Last edited:
Here is wildman the pussy's role model

nugent-fox-poster-boy.jpg

a man who rolled in his own shit for a week to avoid going to Vietnam ..two Right wing pussies Wildman and Nugs

Forum List

Back