There Is No Better Reason

NO form of government INSURES the right of we the people not Canada OR Cuba.. Gun rights are the ONLY insurance people have for "WE THE PEOPLE'.

Well, you have a right to own a gun....but strictly speaking, you should have a gun AND sign up to be part of a militia....you know, in case Swedes or Peruvians decide to attack your neighborhood.
Another one that doesn't understand the function of a comma
What IF two English experts got together and made the case?
I just happen to have that...

Yea. I'm about to watch your video but I'm laughing at you because you are using "scared to death tactics" on decision making. It reminds me of "slippery slope" politics. If we allow gay marriage people might marry goats (R)ight? We don't want people to marry goats and if we show human tolerance we might just take that next step Fox News warned us about lol:whip:

NOT scared to death. Your computer froze up? Guess you need to talk to some people here about cleaning it or you could email Hillary.

What YOU do with a Goat is not my concern and not needed in this thread. There is NO slippery slope on this subject BECAUSE it's a right that is NOT to be infringed. That means protected from theft from ANY government or ANY group of people.

I actually did type this before watching the video, as I stated. And I ironically froze up as you stated. Then remembered back when I read the book about Fox News openly paying people to fight for their cause on political forums.

Cool stuff but can I watch the video and debate you on structure?

1k corrupt files

Yea at 1;01 that was idiotic. "Progressives think only Militia's have the right to keep and bear arms" I can't believe you would repeat anything after that idiocracy.

But I do understand the gun issue on a multilevel basis.

The Right use to use limits on weapons back in the Black Panther days but threw that out the window recently. Now it's a Liberal thing. Liberal means lot's of regulation like limiting weapons to Black Panthers.

It's no secret some want to ban all guns just as it's no secret some want to allow armed and loaded RPG's and Tanks.

WE THE PEOPLE are in between for the most part and have shown that in polls.

ASK Your Libertarian Leader Today! Should we be allowed to Carry An RPG In a Mall Over our Shoulder? HE will say, "Hell yea, Freedom!". That RPG keeps others from using RPG'S.

The thought process goes 3rd world.

Last edited:
But I do understand the gun issue on a multilevel basis.

The Right use to use limits on weapons back in the Black Panther days but threw that out the window recently. Now it's a Liberal thing. Liberal means lot's of regulation like limiting weapons to Black Panthers.

It's no secret some want to ban all guns just as it's no secret some want to allow armed and loaded RPG's and Tanks.

WE THE PEOPLE are in between for the most part and have shown that in polls.

ASK Your Libertarian Leader Today! Should we be allowed to Carry An RPG In a Mall Over our Shoulder? HE will say, "Hell yea, Freedom!". That RPG keeps others from using RPG'S.

The thought process goes 3rd world.
You DO realize MY right to keep firearms PROTECTS your right to be Anti-Party?

Don't mean to royally piss off right wingers on this thread; HOWEVER, what they're wishing for (virtually NO government.....the right to carry ANY weapon they want and is available to them......the right to live according to their individual wishes, etc.,) really approaches the kind of life led by an ISIS volunteer.

QUOTE="nat4900, post: 11172839, member: 53797"]Don't mean to royally piss off right wingers on this thread; HOWEVER, what they're wishing for (virtually NO government.....the right to carry ANY weapon they want and is available to them......the right to live according to their individual wishes, etc.,) really approaches the kind of life led by an ISIS volunteer.[/QUOTE] you do understand the only people who say this crap, can't even afford a busy ticket to the burbs

Don't mean to royally piss off right wingers on this thread; HOWEVER, what they're wishing for (virtually NO government.....the right to carry ANY weapon they want and is available to them......the right to live according to their individual wishes, etc.,) really approaches the kind of life led by an ISIS volunteer.
You mean by lying? Show me where any right wingers on this thread ever suggested "no government".

You mean by lying? Show me where any right wingers on this thread ever suggested "no government".

You must learn the meaning of the word "virtually" that I used in describing right wingers call to weaken the role of the federal {and state} government.....

If you don't think that most republicans haven't called for LESS government, than you must be a Martian alien newly settled in this country.

You must learn the meaning of the word "virtually" that I used in describing right wingers call to weaken the role of the federal {and state} government.....

If you don't think that most republicans haven't called for LESS government, than you must be a Martian alien newly settled in this country.

You would think a "college professor" would know the difference between no and less. Even our 10 y/o twins know it LMAO

You would think a "college professor" would know the difference between no and less. Even our 10 y/o twins know it LMAO

Yet ANOTHER right wing idiot who cannot define the term "virtually"...Soon they'll be telling that they NEVER stated that the federal and state governments (in blue states) were too intrusive on their rights.

Moronic.....but expected.

Yet ANOTHER right wing idiot who cannot define the term "virtually"...Soon they'll be telling that they NEVER stated that the federal and state governments (in blue states) were too intrusive on their rights.

Moronic.....but expected.

LOL You always were a high strung little thing.

I find it extremely amusing that rightwingers seriously believe their guns somehow enable them to defend themselves against the government.
You would rather see the American people at the mercy of jack booted thugs executing citizens. We get it.

You would rather see the American people at the mercy of jack booted thugs executing citizens. We get it.

Who exactly would be the "jack booted thugs"????

If you say the U.S. military, then you're somewhat contradicting your usual rhetoric that our military is the best in the world and no rag-tag bunch of dingbats (in this case that would be you) could ever defeat them.

If you say that you have to defend your home from.......oh, I don't know.....an invasion from Icelandic thugs or Samoan rebels......... then at the price tag we are spending on our military, you'd think that such a military could protect you.....

Now, if you mean that those jack booted thugs are those U.S. born minorities, well, then we're talking about something else in your psychosis.

I find it extremely amusing that rightwingers seriously believe their guns somehow enable them to defend themselves against the government.
And that is exactly what's wrong with the unconstitutional bans already in place.
Our government was never meant to have such power over its citizens

And that is exactly what's wrong with the unconstitutional bans already in place.

You can't have a rebellion, no matter how guns you have.

You can't have a rebellion, no matter how guns you have.
Don't want a rebellion.
Just want to be able to defend myself if the black SUVs ever pull up in my yard

See. this is when right wingers begin to sound like morons.....

If you think that our government has too much power, then consider these questions:

Are you stating that such overreaching powers were occurred ONLY under Obama's watch???? (careful there...)

If you contend that the U.S. is the best, mightiest and wealthiest country on earth, then is "too much power over [our] citizens a good or bad thing....and try to answer without checking as to what FOX would say?

All this thinly veiled crap about what a terrible country we've become....is just unbridled hatred toward Obama......A bit more honest right wingers would admit it......most are too ashamed to do so.

Forum List

Back