There is no catastrophe so ghastly that we will reform our gun laws

If we're not going to do anything again, I'd just like to make one request: given that we've all agreed, if only by our passive acquiescence, not to keep this from happening, can we please quit pretending to care? Let's just skip the histrionics this time: no pro forma shock, condolence photo ops, somber speeches, flags at half-mast, meaningless noises from liberals about legislation, meaningless counter-noises from the NRA about armed guards in elementary schools. Why bother going through the motions of soul-searching when we know very well there's nothing to search? If we can't be brave we might at least be honest: when we see the familiar helicopter shots of ambulances outside a school, the clusters of classmates hugging, the sobbing parents being led away, the makeshift shrines of candles and plush toys, instead of looking stricken or covering our mouths or saying "Oh my God" or "How horrible," let's just all look each other in the eye and say: "Shit happens."

The left does not to care, just there, look at Benghazi, look at Detroit, look at Chicago, no answers, just cowards looking the other way. Of course Democrats are way beyond pretending, they claim it doesn't exist. Democrats claim pregnancy is "punishment," poor Obama's they've been punished twice. So, at one point you are good with children dying however after birth you have trouble with the "punishment" being killed?

Clean up your own before being outraged over another.

It is really sad, but that's the way it is.

Americans won't abolish GUN FREE ZONES

Americans won't stop overzealous prosecutors from locking up those individuals, such as Jerome Ersland, who use firearms in order to defend their lives and property.

Americans must stop believing the bullshit that someone can promise them a rose garden.

Americans refuse to understand that Elliot Rodger , not his firearm, was the problem.

Last edited:
If we're not going to do anything again, I'd just like to make one request: given that we've all agreed, if only by our passive acquiescence, not to keep this from happening, can we please quit pretending to care? Let's just skip the histrionics this time: no pro forma shock, condolence photo ops, somber speeches, flags at half-mast, meaningless noises from liberals about legislation, meaningless counter-noises from the NRA about armed guards in elementary schools. Why bother going through the motions of soul-searching when we know very well there's nothing to search? If we can't be brave we might at least be honest: when we see the familiar helicopter shots of ambulances outside a school, the clusters of classmates hugging, the sobbing parents being led away, the makeshift shrines of candles and plush toys, instead of looking stricken or covering our mouths or saying "Oh my God" or "How horrible," let's just all look each other in the eye and say: "Shit happens."

Basically that is the conservative response to anything..."shit happens*". The asterisk is the following; "when it happens to people we care about, we take action."

Again, this is why I say that the only thing that will get Washington to move on this is if a powerful lawmaker's son or daughter is a victim of one of these "shit happens" moments. Then you'll see action taken.

sad, pathetic hypocritical loser

'shit happens" is what you morons say when you are confronted with the record welfare and food stamps on your watch; and the every day gun carnage on the streets of liberal cities

When will we stop medicating kids with psychotropic drugs just because they feel a little sad?

IIRC every single "mass shooter" that was exploited by the media was on some sort of behavior modifying dope.

Of course the media fails to report the mass shootings that happen nearly every day in democrook run ghettos in heavily restrictive states.

Then again democrooks like it when impoverished people waste each other. That's why all the abortion clinics are located near the ghettos.

Basically that is the conservative response to anything..."shit happens*". The asterisk is the following; "when it happens to people we care about, we take action."

Again, this is why I say that the only thing that will get Washington to move on this is if a powerful lawmaker's son or daughter is a victim of one of these "shit happens" moments. Then you'll see action taken.

'shit happens" is what you morons say when you are confronted with the record welfare and food stamps on your watch; and the every day gun carnage on the streets of liberal cities

Houston has a murder rate equal to El Salvador. I think Phoenix has one equal to Honduras. Liberal cities? Hardly. Of course don't let facts stand in your way; you never do.

Houston has a murder rate equal to El Salvador. I think Phoenix has one equal to Honduras. Liberal cities? Hardly. Of course don't let facts stand in your way; you never do.

the most violent parts of the reddest states are the blue parts idiot

i'm not the one denying facts; you are

ur a joke

You and I both know the adgenda is disarmament so that we won't be able to resist being culled like cattle.

The average bed wetter might be stupid enough to believe it's all about "the children" or "safety", but their puppet masters are hell bent on reducing the surplus human resource.

The irony is that most of the "surplus" are those no job having oxygen thieves that dominate the democrook base. Sometimes I think we should just let them open up their gulags, sit back and watch the smoke while we clean our weapons.

Harris County ( Houston ) is blue dumb ass. Come back when you know WTF you are talking about. You sure as hell don't need to be lecturing anyone about gun laws if your that foolish.

Yeah, El Salvador and Honduras are dominated by Conservative Republicans.

Imbecile...

These shootings are unimportant...except for those involved. That's it, basically. Unimportant. Let's move on.

ur a joke

So the "toughest sheriff in the nation" Joe Arpiro isn't responsible for the murders in Phoenix? Curious..what exactly is he doing?

Likewise for whomever is sheriff in Houston (Harris County). You mean that the same folks who elected Dan Patrick and Jan Brewer somehow don't vote for Sheriffs?

You guys get further away from facts every day. It must suck to have to live your type of false lifestyles every day.

ur a joke

So the "toughest sheriff in the nation" Joe Arpiro isn't responsible for the murders in Phoenix? Curious..what exactly is he doing?

Likewise for whomever is sheriff in Houston (Harris County). You mean that the same folks who elected Dan Patrick and Jan Brewer somehow don't vote for Sheriffs?

You guys get further away from facts every day. It must suck to have to live your type of false lifestyles every day.

you're making my point for me leftard

it's FUNNY!

These shootings are unimportant...except for those involved. That's it, basically. Unimportant. Let's move on.

Sadly, you're correct.

Which is why I say, someone politically powerful has to lose someone in one of these shootings for there to be any traction on curtailing them. Until then, it's just another story in the paper.

Houstan is 66.9% black and hispanic and has a democrat mayor;

who is comitting the murders there?

who are the victims?

good job leftard; look around for a white republican to blame because you're too much of a brainwashed left-wing coward to confront reality

ur a joke

it's FUNNY!

The only point you have is on your cranium and yes, you are quite funny. Your logic is this: The red states are where the crime is lowest EXCEPT in those areas where you have a Sheriff of a large metropolitan area. In those cases, somehow the conservatives who vote for nothing but republicans are completely outnumbered and elect liberal sheriffs such as Joe Arpaio and whoever runs the HCSO in Houston?

Yeah, your logic is quite amusing.

ur a joke

Mayor Annise D. Parker (Houston) is a carpet munching moonbat democrook.

Mayor Greg Stanton (Phoenix) is yet another lying fraud democrook like your moonbat messiah.

Checkmate dipshit.

it's FUNNY!

The only point you have is on your cranium and yes, you are quite funny. Your logic is this: The red states are where the crime is lowest EXCEPT in those areas where you have a Sheriff of a large metropolitan area. In those cases, somehow the conservatives who vote for nothing but republicans are completely outnumbered and elect liberal sheriffs such as Joe Arpaio and whoever runs the HCSO in Houston?

Yeah, your logic is quite amusing.

yea; the coward who looks for a republican to blame in a city run by dems; where people who vote dem are the vast majority

wants to cry about my logic'

ur a coward and a hypocrite

Forum List

Back