There is No Future Battle of Armageddon:

What Lord is that? Your false triune god with a thing for human virgins? The Lord of the flies?

The Lord of darkness?

lol.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

My Lord, Jesus Christ. That's all I need and there is nothing you can teach me son.

When did this happen?

Rev 1:7
Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

Then when?

Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord1 Thess 4:17

People like you and hobelim create your own gospel and god to tickle your ears.

When did this happen?

Rev 1:7
Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

Then when?

Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord1 Thess 4:17

People like you and hobelim create your own gospel and god to tickle your ears.

See Thessalonians.. it's figurative not literal.

My Lord, Jesus Christ. That's all I need and there is nothing you can teach me son.
Alrighty then. Your "Lord" is a triune god that became a Jewish man with all the miracles of the lie that scripture is to be taken literally... In other words "your Lord" is a false god, a counterfeit substitute supernatural Jesus that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

And BTW, I am not trying to teach you anything. I am not trying to convert you, get you to abandon your delusions, join a cult, or stop you from professing to believe in the ridiculous.

If God is God then you will live out the rest of your days crawling on your belly and eating dust.

With your own words I am proving the reality of Divine condemnation to intelligent living beings.

So you are just like a corpse strapped to a gurney being dissected in an open arena for the benefit of dedicated medical students standing all around, silently taking notes, and watching.

Now you know.

Last edited:
See Thessalonians.. it's figurative not literal.

Exactly. "And when he had said these things, as they were WATCHING, he was taken up; (a euphemism for his death) and a cloud obscured him from their sight." Acts 1:9

(HID HIM FROM THEIR COMPREHENSION)

"Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Himeven those who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen." Rev. 1:7

Jesus will emerge from the clouds (EVERYONE WILL UNDERSTAND HIM.) At the last trumpet.

"It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed." 1 Corinthians 15:52. Last trumpet = Elijah who was called the trumpet of God.

"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a mighty shout and with the soul-stirring cry of the archangel and the great trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will be the first to rise." 1 Thessalonians 4:16

So what are all of you Jesus freaks waiting for? Purify your filthy unclean minds, be refined, and Rise up into hebbin and meet Jesus in the clouds, way above the addled heads of the deluded and insane, the dead. Remember. Life is in the blood, in the doing. It truly is a do or die situation.

So just do it.

Last edited:
Lol 😂😂😂 who do you think invented the rapture?

"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a mighty shout and with the soul-stirring cry of the archangel and the great trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will be the first to rise." 1 Thessalonians 4:16

What is this verse about if not the rapture when hell gives up the Christian dead in its keeping?

Last edited:
Alrighty then. Your "Lord" is a triune god that became a Jewish man with all the miracles of the lie that scripture is to be taken literally... In other words "your Lord" is a false god, a counterfeit substitute supernatural Jesus that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

And BTW, I am not trying to teach you anything. I am not trying to convert you, get you to abandon your delusions, join a cult, or stop you from professing to believe in the ridiculous.

If God is God then you will live out the rest of your days crawling on your belly and eating dust.

With your own words I am proving the reality of Divine condemnation to intelligent living beings.

So you are just like a corpse strapped to a gurney being dissected in an open arena for the benefit of dedicated medical students standing all around, silently taking notes, and watching.

Now you know.

The only thing you are "proving" is that you are just another God hater. not to worry, I am comfy with your choice to go to Hell.

Exactly. "And when he had said these things, as they were WATCHING, he was taken up; (a euphemism for his death) and a cloud obscured him from their sight." Acts 1:9

(HID HIM FROM THEIR COMPREHENSION)

"Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Himeven those who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen." Rev. 1:7

Jesus will emerge from the clouds (EVERYONE WILL UNDERSTAND HIM.) At the last trumpet.

"It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed." 1 Corinthians 15:52. Last trumpet = Elijah who was called the trumpet of God.

So what are all of you Jesus freaks waiting for? Purify your filthy unclean minds, be refined, and Rise up into hebbin and meet Jesus in the clouds, way above the addled heads of the deluded and insane, the dead. Remember. Life is in the blood, in the doing. It truly is a do or die situation.

So just do it.

We are waiting on the Lord as Scripture tells us to do. His time table is His own.

The only thing you are "proving" is that you are just another God hater. not to worry, I am comfy with your choice to go to Hell.
Yeah yeah yeah. I hate to break the news to you sweetheart but you are already dead and in hell.

In fact in the very day that you admitted to being a worthless piece of sinning shit, set aside Divine law, and got down on your knees in the degrading worship of a Jewish man, (as if he was your god and savior), you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead...

You perjure yourself in the name of God, practice idolatry, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, and mislead others to do the same, which amounts to murder. Clearly you have your reward already!

Last edited:
Yeah yeah yeah. I hate to break the news to you sweetheart but you are already dead and in hell.

In fact in the very day that you admitted to being a worthless piece of sinning shit, set aside Divine law, and got down on your knees in the degrading worship of a Jewish man, (as if he was your god and savior), you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead...

You perjure yourself in the name of God, practice idolatry, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, and mislead others to do the same, which amounts to murder. Clearly you have your reward already!
You must be the worst preacher in the world. Other people's faith shouldn't make you this angry.

You must be the worst preacher in the world.
Preacher? :auiqs.jpg:Are you really that clueless? Damn. Life in the wilderness must really suck for you. I bet all of the unclean creatures lurking in the shadows start drooling when they see you coming.

I am the Avenger of blood, the blood of Jesus whose name billions of idiots like you have brought into disrepute among the intelligent by claiming that Jesus was an edible triune mangod who diddled a virgin to father himself only to abolish Mosaic law and become a perfect human sacrifice so that 'believers' who celebrate his crucifixion and death, worship and eat him in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands, can act like sanctimonious assholes while sinning with impunity for life, because he loved the Roman world so much of course. Freaking morons.

Other people's faith shouldn't make you this angry.
Angry? Don't be silly. I am having the time of my life. Aren't you having fun? No? Thats a shame.

Last edited:
"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

Preacher? :auiqs.jpg:Are you really that clueless? Damn. Life in the wilderness must really suck for you. I bet all of the unclean creatures lurking in the shadows start drooling when they see you coming.

I am the Avenger of blood, the blood of Jesus whose name billions of idiots like you have brought into disrepute among the intelligent by claiming that Jesus was an edible triune mangod who diddled a virgin to father himself only to abolish Mosaic law and become a perfect human sacrifice so that 'believers' who celebrate his crucifixion and death, worship and eat him in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands, can act like sanctimonious assholes while sinning with impunity for life, because he loved the Roman world so much of course. Freaking morons.

Angry? Don't be silly. I am having the time of my life. Aren't you having fun? No? Thats a shame.
I think it's hilarious how worked up you get over other people's religion.

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."
Preach on, crazy person, preach on!!!!

I think it's hilarious how worked up you get over other people's religion.
I think its pathetic that your only response to the irrefutable truth that your entire religion is based on defying the Law of God and desecrating the Words of Jesus is juvenile derision.

It never ceases to amaze me how low believers will stoop even when you know that you're wrong

Forum List

Back