There Is No Such Thing As A Future The Antichrist.

I understand that.

If you understood that then you should understand why it is that you don't understand me.

It could be that you have too many causes of stumbling in your brain. I haven't said anything that is too deep or mysterious that anyone with a second grade education couldn't understand. If you want to understand, throw out all of the links that you rely on, go back to the drawing board, read scripture from the beginning, humble yourself, and approach what is written like a child searching for the hidden teaching and moral lessons of a fairytale.

Last edited:
If you understood that then you should understand why it is that you don't understand me.

It could be that you have too many causes of stumbling in your brain. I haven't said anything that is too deep or mysterious that anyone with a second grade education couldn't understand. If you want to understand, throw out all of the links that you rely on, go back to the drawing board, read scripture from the beginning, humble yourself, and approach what is written like a child searching for the hidden teaching and moral lessons of a fairytale.
She totally nailed you.

you would rather walk than fly - their perceptions as well are finer tuned. too much for you.

take a hint - intruder - you're not receptive for any being on planet earth or anywhere else ... you're a sicko and must have a connection with the desert religions to believe your way of life has any meaning.
I'm not on here calling people names, you are. How sick is that !

I did not make any choice other than to visit this world, like everyone else that's here. Homo sapiens are the most receptive to receiving Us in this world. The vehicle of choice as it were.

"Us" with a capital U

You're a loon Stann

us Is all of us, all human beings that have souls on this planet.

Not according to what you said previously.

"Yes we require a host when we visit this world to utilize all aspects of it"

What is this we, how many of you are there, and and where do y'all come from if not from the earth like just every human being, and every other living creature native to this planet?

A human soul is the product of the earthly material form which is not at all the same as being held hostage to an entity, an Us of unknown origin, who visits this world in search of a human host because "Homo sapiens are the most receptive to receiving Us in this world."

It looks like you have been assimilated by the Borg. I will tell you something. Try to hear.

Resistance is not futile.

Last edited:
Not according to what you said previously.

"Yes we require a host when we visit this world to utilize all aspects of it"

What is this we, how many of you are there, and and where do y'all come from if not from the earth like just every human being, and every other living creature native to this planet?

A human soul is the product of the earthly material form which is not in any way the same as being the result of an entity, an Us, of unknown origin, who visits this world in search of a human host, because, "Homo sapiens are the most receptive to receiving Us in this world."

It looks like you have been assimilated by the Borg. I will tell you something. Try to hear.

Resistance is not futile.
We reached our maximum April 2nd 2008. We reach the threshold of 6 66 billion in this world. Now there are many people being born without souls, we can only replace old ones whose physical forms have died out. The one you call the Antichrist, was born on that date. She is now in Middle School in a suburb of Indianapolis . When she is 30 she will lead the soulless in a battle for this world.

We reached our maximum April 2nd 2008. We reach the threshold of 6 66 billion in this world. Now there are many people being born without souls, we can only replace old ones whose physical forms have died out. The one you call the Antichrist, was born on that date. She is now in Middle School in a suburb of Indianapolis . When she is 30 she will lead the soulless in a battle for this world.

Wow.

You are either really sick and in serious need of mental health care or you are really funny

Twilight Zone.

I did not make any choice other than to visit this world, like everyone else that's here. Homo sapiens are the most receptive to receiving Us in this world. The vehicle of choice as it were.
so why did you encroach a human being - why not a bald eagle ...

1659542875228.png

take a hint - intruder
I'm not on here calling people names, you are. How sick is that !

you chose not to reply to the content, intruder - is less worthy than name calling

how about: do the intruders have permission - "to receiving Us in this world" ... better you bring your own physical self on the journey ... or don't do it. what's your excuse.

so is your wiring incompatible to other living beings than humans - not so the mythological gods, than reconfiguring their own physical selves - is the difference.

View attachment 677614

you chose not to reply to the content, intruder - is less worthy than name calling

how about: do the intruders have permission - "to receiving Us in this world" ... better you bring your own physical self on the journey ... or don't do it. what's your excuse.

so is your wiring incompatible to other living beings than humans - not so the mythological gods, than reconfiguring their own physical selves - is the difference.
You do not understand. Through the ages we had elevated mankind to his present status as a human being. We put the human in human being. Without us, mankind could not have evolved to the level of house before the planet's expiration date.

Neither, but your limitations are obvious; there is no need for ridicule.

Stann, what is obvious is that you do not hear the cacophony of the we that has eaten you by usurping the place where an individual soul that reflect the oneness of God should be.

Stann, what is obvious is that you do not hear the cacophony of the we that has eaten you by usurping the place where an individual soul that reflect the oneness of God should be.
And I'm trying to explain to you that what you believe should exist can never be
It never existed, except in your primitive minds.

You do not understand. Through the ages we had elevated mankind to his present status as a human being. We put the human in human being. Without us, mankind could not have evolved to the level of house before the planet's expiration date.
If Us is all human beings with a soul and "we have elevated mankind to his present status" which is fucked up then the question remains, where does "Us" come from "when we visit the earth" if not the earth where humans come from, you know, bipeds, Homo sapiens?

You are compelled to answer.

How many of you are there? What name do you go by?

Last edited:
And I'm trying to explain to you that what you believe should exist can never be
It never existed, except in your primitive minds.

Oh, so what I believe, in one God, never existed but your nefarious "Us" who visits the earth in search of a human host is God? lol.... Derp . Its "I am", not 'we are'.

BTW, Where do you go if you do not find a host? Nowhere? Sounds awesome!

Last edited:
If Us is all human beings with a soul and "we have elevated mankind to his present status" which is fucked up then the question remains, where does "Us" come from "when we visit the earth" if not the earth where humans come from, you know, bipeds, Homo sapiens?

You are compelled to answer.

How many of you are there? What name do you go by?
Our total number 10 to the 10th power. The balance must be maintained, otherwise the bridge between worlds would collapse. In the universe of light you're all one. Here we coexist within these physical forms you call human beings. The interaction is mutualistic, beneficial to both parties. I'm not even going to try to explain long range implications. It should suffice to simply know who you are, and not who you perceive yourself to be. And I am not compelled to tell you anything, I simply choose to do so.

Forum List

Back