There is no such thing as a "Palestinian."

In my opinion, these word games are getting us nowhere. The fact of the matter is, the area today know as Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza is as diverse as anywhere else in the world, with Jews and Arabs alike, each who have strong roots in the region for hundreds of years, each who have meaningful religious sites in the area, each who have a strong attachment to the territory. Israel will forever exist, as it should at this point despite what I feel was a mismanaged establishment of the country in the first place by the British. However, whether you want to call the people in the West Bank and Gaza Palestinians or Pumpkins, they deserve a state, and if they want to call it Palestine, so be it, and Jews can live in Palestine or Arabs can live in Israel and we can all live happily ever after. DEFINITELY not this simple, obviously, but I really wish it could be.

nice sambino-------when I was a little kid-----and searched the skies for the FIRST
STAR each evening----so I could WISH------"starlight, starbright, first star I see
tonight----I wish I may----I wish I might----Have the wish I wish tonite"

My wish was "ALL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD SHOULD LIVE WELL AND HAPPILY"

see?------I was just as dim as are you----it didn't help

You know, except the palistinians.

I was a child a LONG TIME ago------the only "palestinians" back then
were -------jews who had lived in the british palestine mandate-----before 1948.
My husband's papers are stamped "palestinian" -----the papers of arab muslims
who lived in the same area were stamped either "syrian" or "arab" -----not
'palestinian" because at that time the ONLY people called "palestinians"
were jews. --------in fact if they lived in the British palestine mandate----it did
not matter WHERE they were born------hubby got there at age one----as soon as he
set ---tiny foot-----over there----he was a PALESTINIAN------as were his parents.
His place of birth was not mentioned. sorry----but that is history

arab muslims became "palestinians" in the 1960s I was wishing on the first
star BEFORE arab muslim palestinians existed. My wish included ALL PEOPLE
of all the world------especially the starving kids in china who would have been
DELIGHTED with the supper I refused to eat. There is more----as a kid I thought
the word "palestine" was a hebrew word since the only people who seemed to use
it WERE JEWS. There were all kinds of organizations in the USA that had the word
PALESTINE in their titles---------next to the hebrew names for the things-----in hebrew
letters SHEEEEESH you are dim

Jesus was Palestinian and why it matters

Yeshua (Jesus’ real Aramaic name) was born in Bethlehem, a Palestinian city in the West Bank and home to one of the largest Palestinian Christian communities. The Church of the Nativity, one of the oldest churches in the world, marks the birthplace of Jesus and is sacred to both Christians and Muslims. While tourists from the around the world visit the site, they are subject to Israeli checkpoints and roadblocks. The Israeli construction of the West Bank barrier also severely restricts travel for local Palestinians. In April of 2010, Israeli authorities barred Palestinian Christians from entering Jerusalem and visiting the Church of Holy Sepulchre during Easter. Yosef Zabaneh, a Palestinian Christian merchant in Ramallah, said: “The Israeli occupation in Gaza and the West Bank doesn’t distinguish between us, but treats all Palestinians with contempt.”

Jesus was Palestinian and why it matters | The Ugly Truth
Yeah that's more like an UGLY lie. The word Palestine or Palestinian is never mentioned in the Bible. OOOOPS!

Joel 3:4
Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

Once again, a zionist caught in a blatant lie.
Once again, Islamist Nazi switching the words to bullshit. Dumbass moron Alfalfa smoker switched Philistia with Palestine, thinking everybody is as stupid as he is. The actual quote:

"Now what have you against me, Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.

British_Mandate_Palestinian_passport.jpg
Thanks for proving that Palestine was British territory, as the passport clearly says.

Now take your foot out of your mouth.

the ability to understand the geography of the place you live.

I guess that is obviously something zionists lack, too much instruction in lying and distorting truth.

self definition is not determined by place of birth alone.

Are you that stupid?:cuckoo:

learn english better, trying to talk to you is like talking to an alien.

דער קאָפ אַרבעט, אָבער דער צונג ליגט אין קימפעט

Sherri, lechi tizdaen et Sunni Man. Ani mechave she od mead, at tamouti, beeglal en makon ba olam ha ze beeshveel ZONA camoch
Nachash !

Thanks for proving that Palestine was British territory, as the passport clearly says.

Now take your foot out of your mouth.

there is more-----I believe that if the passport above was that of an arab muslim---
the person would be described ----as "ARAB" If the passport was that of a
jew-----the person would be described as "PALESTINIAN" back then they
probably put in the ETHNICITY of the person-------and ----that is how the brits
did it. "palestinian" meant JEW ------------Sometimes arabs were called
SYRIANS ?? I have no idea what syrian jews were called---or if
they got called anything

I wonder how the OTTOMANS handled this stuff'

When my father was in the NAVY----his dog tags had an "H" on it Today---
they leave the "H" off--------I have no idea if they put a "J" on for JIHADOS

Yeshua (Jesus’ real Aramaic name) was born in Bethlehem, a Palestinian city in the West Bank and home to one of the largest Palestinian Christian communities. The Church of the Nativity, one of the oldest churches in the world, marks the birthplace of Jesus and is sacred to both Christians and Muslims. While tourists from the around the world visit the site, they are subject to Israeli checkpoints and roadblocks. The Israeli construction of the West Bank barrier also severely restricts travel for local Palestinians. In April of 2010, Israeli authorities barred Palestinian Christians from entering Jerusalem and visiting the Church of Holy Sepulchre during Easter. Yosef Zabaneh, a Palestinian Christian merchant in Ramallah, said: “The Israeli occupation in Gaza and the West Bank doesn’t distinguish between us, but treats all Palestinians with contempt.”

Jesus was white and had blonde hair and blue eyes you ass hat. He looked like this.

Kid+Rock+10.jpg

Without any fear of contradiction based upon fact the most competent and best qualified authorities all agree today that Jesus Christ was not a so-called or self-styled "Jew", They now confirm that during His lifetime Jesus was known as a "Judean" by His contemporaries and not as a "Jew", and that Jesus referred to Himself as a "Judean" and not as a "Jew". During His lifetime here on earth Jesus was referred to by contemporary historians as a "Judean" and not as a "Jew". Contemporary 'theologians of Jesus whose competence to pass upon this subject cannot be challenged by anyone today also referred to Jesus during his lifetime here on earth as a "Judean" and not as a "Jew".Inscribed upon the Cross when Jesus was Crucified were the Latin words "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudeorum". Pontius Pilate was the author of that infamous inscription. Latin was Pontius Pilate's mother-tongue. No one will question the fact that Pontius Pilate was well able to accurately express his own ideas in his own mother-tongue. The authorities competent to pass upon the correct translation into English of the Latin "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudeorum" agree that it is "Jesus the Nazarene Ruler of the Judeans". There is no disagreement upon that by them.During His lifetime here on earth Jesus was*not*regarded by Pontius Pilate nor by the Judeans among whom He dwelt as "King of the Jews". The inscription on the Cross upon which Jesus was Crucified has been incorrectly translated into the English language only since the 18th century. Pontius Pilate was ironic and sarcastic when he ordered inscribed upon the Cross the Latin words "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudeorum". About to be Crucified, with the approval of Pontius Pilate, Jesus was being mocked by Pontius Pilate. Pontius Pilate was well aware at that time that Jesus had been denounced, defied and denied by the Judeans who alas finally brought about His Crucifixion as related by history.Except for His few followers at that time in Judea all other Judeans abhorred Jesus and detested His teachings and the things for which He stood. That deplorable fact cannot be erased from history by time. Pontius Pilate was himself the "ruler" of the Judeans at the time he ordered inscribed upon the Cross the Latin words "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudeorum", in English "Jesus the Nazarene Ruler of the Judeans". But Pontius Pilate never referred to himself as "ruler" of the Judeans. The ironic and sarcastic reference of Pontius Pilate to Jesus as "Ruler of the Judeans" can hardly be accepted as recognition by Pontius Pilate of Jesus as "Ruler of the Judeans". That is inconceivable by any interpretation.At the time of the Crucifixion of Jesus Pontius Pilate was the administrator in Judea for the Roman Empire. At that time in history the area of the Roman Empire included a part of the Middle East. As far as he was concerned officially or personally the inhabitants of Judea were "Judeans" to Pontius Pilate and so- called "Jews" as they have been styled since the 18th century. In the time of Pontius Pilate in history there was no religious, racial or national group in Judea known as "Jews" nor had there been any group so identified anywhere else in the world prior that time.

FACTS ARE FACTS
She keeps posting from this looney tunes anti Semitic website as if it's true. Poor Sherri as usual has nothing but lies and made up garbage.

In my opinion, these word games are getting us nowhere. The fact of the matter is, the area today know as Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza is as diverse as anywhere else in the world, with Jews and Arabs alike, each who have strong roots in the region for hundreds of years, each who have meaningful religious sites in the area, each who have a strong attachment to the territory. Israel will forever exist, as it should at this point despite what I feel was a mismanaged establishment of the country in the first place by the British. However, whether you want to call the people in the West Bank and Gaza Palestinians or Pumpkins, they deserve a state, and if they want to call it Palestine, so be it, and Jews can live in Palestine or Arabs can live in Israel and we can all live happily ever after. DEFINITELY not this simple, obviously, but I really wish it could be.

Mostly, I agree with you except I cant acknowledge colonizer Jewish Zionist settlers have the same ties to the land as the indigenous Palestinian people which include Muslims and Christians and Jews.

Nations come and go, so who knows how long the nation called Israel, whose leaders declared her to be a nation in 1948, will exist. So, I certainly cannot say I agree with you that the 65 year old nation called Israrl shall forever exist.

Just wandering, do you feel the same about the approximately 235 year old nation called the United States? Shall the US forever exist?

I expect people felt the Roman Empire would never fall, too. But it did. Empires and nations, they rise and they fall.

Without any fear of contradiction based upon fact the most competent and best qualified authorities all agree today that Jesus Christ was not a so-called or self-styled "Jew", They now confirm that during His lifetime Jesus was known as a "Judean" by His contemporaries and not as a "Jew", and that Jesus referred to Himself as a "Judean" and not as a "Jew". During His lifetime here on earth Jesus was referred to by contemporary historians as a "Judean" and not as a "Jew". Contemporary 'theologians of Jesus whose competence to pass upon this subject cannot be challenged by anyone today also referred to Jesus during his lifetime here on earth as a "Judean" and not as a "Jew".Inscribed upon the Cross when Jesus was Crucified were the Latin words "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudeorum". Pontius Pilate was the author of that infamous inscription. Latin was Pontius Pilate's mother-tongue. No one will question the fact that Pontius Pilate was well able to accurately express his own ideas in his own mother-tongue. The authorities competent to pass upon the correct translation into English of the Latin "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudeorum" agree that it is "Jesus the Nazarene Ruler of the Judeans". There is no disagreement upon that by them.During His lifetime here on earth Jesus was*not*regarded by Pontius Pilate nor by the Judeans among whom He dwelt as "King of the Jews". The inscription on the Cross upon which Jesus was Crucified has been incorrectly translated into the English language only since the 18th century. Pontius Pilate was ironic and sarcastic when he ordered inscribed upon the Cross the Latin words "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudeorum". About to be Crucified, with the approval of Pontius Pilate, Jesus was being mocked by Pontius Pilate. Pontius Pilate was well aware at that time that Jesus had been denounced, defied and denied by the Judeans who alas finally brought about His Crucifixion as related by history.Except for His few followers at that time in Judea all other Judeans abhorred Jesus and detested His teachings and the things for which He stood. That deplorable fact cannot be erased from history by time. Pontius Pilate was himself the "ruler" of the Judeans at the time he ordered inscribed upon the Cross the Latin words "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudeorum", in English "Jesus the Nazarene Ruler of the Judeans". But Pontius Pilate never referred to himself as "ruler" of the Judeans. The ironic and sarcastic reference of Pontius Pilate to Jesus as "Ruler of the Judeans" can hardly be accepted as recognition by Pontius Pilate of Jesus as "Ruler of the Judeans". That is inconceivable by any interpretation.At the time of the Crucifixion of Jesus Pontius Pilate was the administrator in Judea for the Roman Empire. At that time in history the area of the Roman Empire included a part of the Middle East. As far as he was concerned officially or personally the inhabitants of Judea were "Judeans" to Pontius Pilate and so- called "Jews" as they have been styled since the 18th century. In the time of Pontius Pilate in history there was no religious, racial or national group in Judea known as "Jews" nor had there been any group so identified anywhere else in the world prior that time.

FACTS ARE FACTS
She keeps posting from this looney tunes anti Semitic website as if it's true. Poor Sherri as usual has nothing but lies and made up garbage.

The link that put in her post is the site Bible Believers

Here is a little info about that site:

Bible Believers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because the website reprints antisemitic material such as The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and Henry Ford’s The International Jew,[1][2] and Holocaust denial material from authors such as Bradley Smith and Mark Weber, a complaint was lodged under Australia’s Racial Discrimination Act.[2][3][4][5] In 2007, Justice Richard Conti of the Federal Court of Australia ordered Anthony Grigor-Scott to remove from the website antisemitic claims that Jews deliberately exaggerated the number of Jews killed during World War II.

:lmao:

The land that included multiple Roman Provinces that included Judea was called Palestine.

I live in North America but I never call myself a North American. But I am.

Your self definition is determined by what, exactly? If you don't mind me asking

We know the land was called Palestine by the writings of Greeks like Herodotus and Jesus contemporaries like Josephus.
Philistia is not Palestine, idiot.

Jesus was white and had blonde hair and blue eyes you ass hat. He looked like this.

Kid+Rock+10.jpg
I thought he was a Jamaican Rastafarian?

The Prophecy is and was He will be called a Nazarene, which has been fulfilled.

And to clarify, he is a Nazarene because that is where His parents lived when He was born.
OMG OMG OMG! I just thought of something...Jesus was a Nazarene AND a Jew!

boy-light-bulb-173x260.jpg

Kid+Rock+10.jpg
I thought he was a Jamaican Rastafarian?

That was Moses.

600_1364565664_2a7f6a2b3eede8a80a7e2919d23bb1da.png

GOBBLELY GOOK FROM SHERRI>>>>>

Without any fear of contradiction based upon fact the most competent and best qualified authorities all agree today that Jesus Christ was not a so-called or self-styled "Jew",

They now confirm that during His lifetime Jesus was known as a
**********"Judean"**********
by His contemporaries and not as a

"Jew",

and that Jesus referred to Himself as a

"Judean"

and not as a "Jew". During His lifetime here on earth Jesus was referred to by contemporary historians as a "Judean" and not as a "Jew

ROUDY ---HELP THE POOR WOMAN-----I THINK THE JESUS TO WHOM
SHE IMAGINES SHE REFERS SPOKE ARAMAIC AND HEBREW (I did read
the book) PLEASE TELL HER HOW ONE SAYS "JUDEAN" in hebrew and
and in aramaic. I think you are better at both languages than am I.
I think sherri thinks that the "JESUS" of the book called the "NEW TESTAMENT"
spoke either Latin or Arabic

I want to thank everyone here for the opportunity to examine these questions and look at History from another perspective.

I know I have studied in bible studies of the progressive revelation of God to mankind, over time.

I am now thinking more fully about how there is also a similar progressive shifting and evolving of mankind over time, as well.

And it is all part of Gods plan and purpose, that we always see through a glass darkly.

The world it is a changing.

I'll never forget Sherri's famous quote, which I used as my sig a while back:

"Jesus was a Palestinian living in Palestine ! Jesus, the truth that sets the man free!"

:lmao:

It was then that I realized Sherri wasn't your typical pro - Palestinian. It was then I realized that Sherri was demented

Forum List

Back