There is no such thing as a "Palestinian."

gravity------HOW DO YOU SAY "jew" in rasta? ------uhm-----there must
be a way -----since ---uhm HAILE SELLASSIE was the LION OF JUDAH----
and how do you say "JUDAH" ------for that matter "LION"??? sherri wants
to know------she is FASCINATED with anything about the word "jew" or "judah"

I'll never forget Sherri's famous quote, which I used as my sig a while back:

"Jesus was a Palestinian living in Palestine ! Jesus, the truth that sets the man free!"

:lmao:

It was then that I realized Sherri wasn't your typical pro - Palestinian. It was then I realized that Sherri was demented
Nah Jesus was 100% Jamaican Rasta as prophesied by prophet Bob Marley. Praise be upon him.

hqdefault.jpg

164.jpg

Last edited:
I want to thank everyone here for the opportunity to examine these questions and look at History from another perspective.

I know I have studied in bible studies of the progressive revelation of God to mankind, over time.

I am now thinking more fully about how there is also a similar progressive shifting and evolving of mankind over time, as well.

And it is all part of Gods plan and purpose, that we always see through a glass darkly.

The world it is a changing.
I want to thank Sherri for once again exhibiting her lunacy and blind hate.

"Jesus was a Palestinian living in Palestine ! Jesus, the truth that sets the man free!"

It was then that I realized Sherri wasn't your typical pro - Palestinian. It was then I realized that Sherri was demented
Nah Jesus was 100% Jamaican Rasta as prophesied by prophet Bob Marley. Praise be upon him.

hqdefault.jpg

So Kingston Jamaica is the birthplace of Christianity?:eusa_angel:

I want to THANK SHERRI for providing me with so much laughter-----
----laughter always relieves my headaches

I have to say----when I was a kid---I thought the NAZI PROPAGANDA---
was something like mad magazine-----which I considered VERY VERY FUNNY
back then -------but----NOW ITS EVEN FUNNIER ------is there still a "MAD
MAGAZINE"???? if there is------sherri's stuff should be forwarded to the
editors-------ITS BETTER

hqdefault.jpg

So Kingston Jamaica is the birthplace of Christianity?:eusa_angel:
Yup. Prophet Marley led Jah People from bondage in Egypt to Kingston.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=yC295nCKbAE]Bob Marley And The Wailers - Exodus - YouTube[/ame]

So now we need to address a new issue, why did the Jews steal Israel from the Jamaicans? :mad:

THE RECIPE-----for those terrific meat pie things -------I tried to reproduce it----
-----no good------there is SOMETHING IN THEM LITTLE TURNOVERS-----that
.......eludes me

So now we need to address a new issue, why did the Jews steal Israel from the Jamaicans? :mad:

Israel didn't steal land from jamaicans, they stole it from the indigenous people of the area known has palestine.

LOL the ONLY EXTANT indigenous people of that area are DA JOOOOOS
and Hebrew is the only EXTANT indigenous language------the rest of the
rest of the people are -------invading greeks, romans and the dogs of
arabia ----- gee you are dim

Israel didn't steal land from jamaicans, they stole it from the indigenous people of the area known has palestine.

LOL the ONLY EXTANT indigenous people of that area are DA JOOOOOS
and Hebrew is the only EXTANT indigenous language------the rest of the
rest of the people are -------invading greeks, romans and the dogs of
arabia ----- gee you are dim

Yes, thanks for explaining the position of most jews, almost all israelis and all zionists.

In 1800 out of a population of 275000 in palestine there were only 7000 jews.

Yet the jews are "extant" and every one else is a dog invader squatting on jew land.

Demographics of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the austrian town in which my relatives lived pre world war II -----there is not a single surviving jew In the JEIWSH CITY OF YATHRIB----there is not a single surviving jew---
and the name of the city was changed to Medina ---after a pig was buried there.
What point are you struggling to make? Bad news for you----THERE ARE ALWAYS
SURVIVORS LONG LIVE JEWISH YATHRIB-----dig that pig out of the ground!!!

Yet the jews are "extant" and every one else is a dog invader squatting on jew land.

In the austrian town in which my relatives lived pre world war II -----there is not a single surviving jew In the JEIWSH CITY OF YATHRIB----there is not a single surviving jew---

Again rosie, thanks for being such a fine representative of jews, israelis and zionists.

I don't even have to say anything, just let you post unhindered.

Jews were majority population in Jerusalem in the mid 1800's, Arabs also massacred and committed ethnic cleansing on the ancient Jews of Hebron in 1929, who lived there since before the crusades. Now Arabs think Hebron has been their's since 2000 years ago.

Yup...Arabs invaded Israel in the last two centuries, just like they did other lands. Whoop de do. Tell us something we don't know.

Last edited:
"Gaza fell first, and the attack continued northward until, after the Battle of the Yarmuk southeast of the Sea of Galilee (August 636), the Roman army withdrew from Palestine and Syria.* Jerusalem held out until the spring of 638.* Caesarea fell last, in 641 or 642, and with its conquest the Muslims ended seven centuries of Roman control in Palestine."

Palestine: History

Empires rise and fall, occupations always have their end.

And Palestinians remain in their homeland of Palestine throughout it all.

Again rosie, thanks for being such a fine representative of jews, israelis and zionists.

I don't even have to say anything, just let you post unhindered.
Again, thanks for proving a shining example of the stench of Islamic / Neo Nazi mentality.

Dr Martin Luther King said it best "anti Zionism is just the modern anti Semetism" :clap:

Forum List

Back