There is only ""one"" sin that will send you to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is only ""one"" sin that will send you to hell. The only sin that will send you to hell is the sin of rejecting God and God's love and forgivness!!!

Which God? :dunno:

Please define your Deity. Please be as specific as possible.

Sounds like the Catholic God to me.

But if I recall correctly the only unforgivable sin in the bible is to deny the Holy Ghost.

Really? Only one? So, do you think Adolf is up there waiting to greet you at the Pearly Gates?

Only a tool and fool for satan would think hitler was a believer in Jesus(A JEW) as his lord and savior. TRY TO THINK!

Got it!

You're God is The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran, and you follow The New Testament!

Really? Only one? So, do you think Adolf is up there waiting to greet you at the Pearly Gates?

Only a tool and fool for satan would think hitler was a believer in Jesus(A JEW) as his lord and savior. TRY TO THINK!

Got it!

You're God is The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran, and you follow The New Testament!

THE god of the koran is a false god!!!! Do you really think the false god of the koran would have a SON (A JEW) JESUS??????

There is no god but ALMIGHTY GOD!!!

Sorry to burst your bubble Bud, but until one comes down out of heaven and enforces his religion over the others, gods are as cheap as the availability of Monkeys to believe in them and hawk their idols and books.

Specificity is a virtue in religious discussion.

Sorry to burst your bubble Bud, but until one comes down out of heaven and enforces his religion over the others, gods are as cheap as the availability of Monkeys to believe in them and hawk their idols and books.

OH!!! GOD is about to do just that,JESUS will return and destroy all evil for all eternity!!! PTL.

Got it!

THE god of the koran is a false god!!!! Do you really think the false god of the koran would have a SON (A JEW) JESUS??????

The God of Abraham is described with just as much validity in The Koran as He is in The New Testament.

It's not like either one sought permission from The Jews to document a pathway for the Gentiles to the Jewish God.

True, The New Testament came along first, but there is just as much proof of the visions of Saul/Paul as there is of the miraculous in the life of Mohammed.

Ironically, I don't really care about internal religious dysfunction, at least not here in Florida where free thought / anti violence laws are enforced... for me, all three books are about the same Deity - The God of Abraham.

if you did really believe in god as your lord and savior you would seek to do good and not try to live in sick abomination of sexual perversion!!

suck it up...... There will be gays in heaven.

You said so!!!

the only sin that will send you to hell is the sin of rejecting god and god's love and forgivness!!!

yes!!! There will be only sinners in heaven that have confessed and repented of their sin and believed in and accepted jesus as their lord and savior!!! Some of those will be"" x"" sexual perverts!

sadly, you will not make it.

OH!!! GOD is about to do just that,JESUS will return and destroy all evil for all eternity!!! PTL.

That would be nice. Though as heros go, I'd rather see Superman.

Of course, as a rational Monkey, I'm betting on neither, investing instead in our real future: Monkey spawn.

suck it up...... There will be gays in heaven.

You said so!!!

yes!!! There will be only sinners in heaven that have confessed and repented of their sin and believed in and accepted jesus as their lord and savior!!! Some of those will be"" x"" sexual perverts!

sadly, you will not make it.

WRONG AGAIN!!! I have the WORD OF GODthat I WILL "MAKE IT"!!! BUT YOU???

There is only ""one"" sin that will send you to hell. The only sin that will send you to hell is the sin of rejecting God and God's love and forgivness!!!

Which God? :dunno:

Please define your Deity. Please be as specific as possible.

Sounds like the Catholic God to me.

But if I recall correctly the only unforgivable sin in the bible is to deny the Holy Ghost.

That's the biggie that I recall. That's the one that will send me straight to hell if God did indeed have a relationship with Abraham that is unique among all the Monkeys who ever lived.

That's the part I don't buy. That's me denying The Holy Ghost that's described in The Bible.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftZ3UCdTuWQ]Sympathy For The Devil -The Rolling Stones - YouTube[/ame]
"Pleased to meet you...
Hope you guessed my name!"

GISMYS, quit being stupid, please.

I wonder if we really have to walk around and wear robes and sing softly.

Heaven should be full of life and joy and wonder. I want to spend the first thousand years learning how to dance the tango.

Heaven should be full of life and joy and wonder. I want to spend the first thousand years learning how to dance the tango.

WISE UP AND BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!!===Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,nor sodomites will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

WISE UP AND BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!!===Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,nor sodomites will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

This shit is confusing....

Do you know the one sin, from which there is no forgiveness?

""AGAIN""==The only sin that will send you to hell is the sin of rejecting God and God's love and forgivness!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back