There is only ""one"" sin that will send you to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just before Hitler killed himself, he may have repented his sins and accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior.

That means he didn't go to Hell?

Just before Hitler killed himself, he may have repented his sins and accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior.

no one PLAYS GAMES WITH OR fools GOD!!! THE DANGER SINNERS FACE IS AFTER TIME THEY CROSS A LINE AND THEN CANNOT BRING THEMSELF TO CONFESS AND REPENT AND BELIEVE!!!! TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION,DON'T WASTE IT!

If you die rejecting GOD,GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS THEN YOU HAVE DOOMED YOURSELF!!! YOUR CHOICE!
You can reject God, then accept HIM after that and HE will forgive you for that earlier rejection.

But there is one sin HE will not forgive you for.

Do you know what that sin is?

There is only one sin that can not be forgiven.

Suicide. All other sins can be forgiven.

There is only ""one"" sin that will send you to hell. The only sin that will send you to hell is the sin of rejecting God and God's love and forgivness!!!

Which God? :dunno:

Please define your Deity. Please be as specific as possible.

Sounds like the Catholic God to me.

But if I recall correctly the only unforgivable sin in the bible is to deny the Holy Ghost.
Though blaspheming the Holy Spirit is unpardonable, experience in the church tells us that only Christians (born-again believers) are subject to God's disapproval as such.

GYSMYS is not referencing this sin or any other sin in particular, but rather all sin. Or more accurately, perhaps, no sin. He's simply saying that to not believe in Christ the Lord as savior is to not invite salvation from Him.

Last edited:
Mark 3:28-30 (KJV) Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men But he that shall blaspheme(REJECT) against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.(THUS REJECTING)

Theme: The only sin that will send you to hell is rejecting Jesus Christ. TO REJECT GOD IS TO BLASPHEME

That seems to be the theory, or that once you're baptized you're saved, no matter what you do ... saved by grace rather than works.

There is only ""one"" sin that will send you to hell. The only sin that will send you to hell is the sin of rejecting God and God's love and forgivness!!!

Bugger off and stop preaching this shit. My God loves me no matter my faults, and if your God would send you to Hell for not believing in him, then I am glad I don't believe in YOUR God.

GISMYS, quit being stupid, please.

I wonder if we really have to walk around and wear robes and sing softly.

Heaven should be full of life and joy and wonder. I want to spend the first thousand years learning how to dance the tango.

WISE UP AND BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!!===Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,nor sodomites will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

Make up your mind, Bud. Is there "one" sin that offends your God as you allude to in your opening post, or is the list of offenses published above what bars the gates of Heaven?
:dunno:

Hope that's wrong. If not, Hitler and the Nazis are all in heaven.

WHY show your total ignorance??????????THINK!!!! Hitler killed 5million + JEWISH PEOPLE AND JESUS IS JEWISH.

Roman Catholic Nazi leadership

Now who's ignorant bitch?

"Among the many Nazi leaders who were Roman Catholics, in addition to Adolf Hitler, were Josef Goebbels, Heinrich Himmler, Reinhard Heydrich, Heinrich Mⁿllerv and Rudolf Hoess, (not to be confused with Hitler's Deputy Fuëhrer and secretary, Rudolf Hess). Hermann Goering, on the other hand, had mixed Catholic - Protestant parentage, while Rudolf Hess, Martin Bormann, Albert Speer, and Adolf Eichmann had Protestant backgrounds. Not one of the top Nazi leaders was raised in a liberal or atheistic family."

There is only one sin that can not be forgiven.

Suicide. All other sins can be forgiven.
If you commit suicide to save someone else's life, I'm sure you'd be forgiven for that.

Suicide is one of the inferred sins. Falls under 'you shall not murder.' (even yourself.) Oddly enough, despite this commandment, Judaism reveries some notable occasions like the Roman siege at Masada.

Masada Desert Fortress | Jewish Virtual Library

"Once it became apparent that the Tenth Legion's battering rams and catapults would succeed in breaching Masada's walls, Elazar ben Yair - the Zealots’ leader - decided that all the Jewish defenders should commit suicide; the alternative facing the fortress’s defenders were hardly more attractive than death.

Flavius dramatically recounts the story told him by two surviving women. The defenders – almost one thousand men, women and children – led by ben Yair, burnt down the fortress and killed each other. The Zealots cast lots to choose 10 men to kill the remainder. They then chose among themselves the one man who would kill the survivors. That last Jew then killed himself."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back