There is something seriously warped about this Duggar statement

How old was she? How old was her sister?

You sick fucks said it didn't matter - that Duggar MUST be savaged despite the fact he was 13 at the time, AND HAD BEEN IN TREATMENT.

Was your lesbian hero treated for her molestation of her sister?

What form did the sexual molestation take? ...........since you read her book and all....and since the three things I asked are "conditions" RWrs have put forward as excuses in the Josh Duggar case.

Reread the cited passage, retard.

How much money do you think the Police Chief and DA got for illegally releasing the police report that could ruin the lives of the two Duggar girls that are now teenagers?

That is a very good question
it WOULD have been had that "illegality" ruse been debunked ystrdy. The kid was 18 when the report was filed and the names and pronouns of the victims were redacted

Ergo, no law was broken in releasing the report.

Some people really don't read up much on the law.

The Chief of Police and the DA did find a loophole so they could denigrate a Christian family. They also made sure anyone but a fool reading the report knew exactly who the victims were. How much do you think they were paid?

Uhm, no. By redacting the report the way they did, they were obeying the law. I know, I know, so many "Christians" think they are above the law, but still...

But at least it's progress: first, zany people like you were claiming the police department released this record illegally. It did not. And a specification within the law is not a loophole.

Nice try, though!

People claimed the report was released illegally because a Judge ruled that it was.

What are your thoughts about Lena Dunham's admission of what she did to her baby sister?

She sexually molested her sister - and is proud of it. To the left, that makes her a hero.
How old was she? How old was her sister? What form did the sexual molestation take? ...........since you read her book and all....and since the three things I asked are "conditions" RWrs have put forward as excuses in the Josh Duggar case.

She said she was 13 when she bribed her sister to kiss her.

How old was she? How old was her sister?

You sick fucks said it didn't matter - that Duggar MUST be savaged despite the fact he was 13 at the time, AND HAD BEEN IN TREATMENT.

Was your lesbian hero treated for her molestation of her sister?

What form did the sexual molestation take? ...........since you read her book and all....and since the three things I asked are "conditions" RWrs have put forward as excuses in the Josh Duggar case.

Reread the cited passage, retard.
I now have no problem condemning this Dunham person.....no problem at all. No excuses whatsoever. Can the RWrs around here say the same about Josh Duggar, or is it "more excuses and deflections" time?

What are your thoughts about Lena Dunham's admission of what she did to her baby sister?

She sexually molested her sister - and is proud of it. To the left, that makes her a hero.
How old was she? How old was her sister? What form did the sexual molestation take? ...........since you read her book and all....and since the three things I asked are "conditions" RWrs have put forward as excuses in the Josh Duggar case.

She said she was 13 when she bribed her sister to kiss her.
Double ugh.

that must be why YOU are defending him, right?

is there anything a poor poor persecuted Christian with an agenda won't excuse?

That must be why you're a lying pile of shit, sock.

Someone wipe a pigs ass with you, after the pig took a big shit, sock?

Is there anything you sexually repressed, sick fucks won't openly lie about?

aww you always sound angry. hahaha at you!

here, i'm going to type.real.slow.just.for.you.

sexual abuse of children is wrong ALWAYS period.

PS calling me Rav's sock when you know it is not true..? there's a WORD for that. ;)

Oh, it's "off topic" that a leftist lesbian admits to molesting her 1 year old sister?

Wow, you Khmer Rouge types have not a hint of integrity - not a hint.

I've heard two different versions of this one....which is the truth?

Oh, it's "off topic" that a leftist lesbian admits to molesting her 1 year old sister?

Wow, you Khmer Rouge types have not a hint of integrity - not a hint.

I've heard two different versions of this one....which is the truth?

She did things I would never have done had I had a sister. She claims she was raised in a sexually healthy environment, but I don't think kissing your baby sister while you pleasure yourself is healthy.
Just my opinion.
Mine as well. It's sick and she also deserves punishment. Just like Josh Duggar.
The more I hear, I agree.......but what punishment has Josh Duggar gotten?
None, I should have finished my sentence: Just like Josh Duggar deserves punishment.

Who cares what the world thinks?

The Duggar sisters have to live in this world, so there are two people who care what the people in their world think. They probably don't really care what bigoted assholes like you think of them.
Why did they go on TV and expose themselves?

And let's not forget, Josh Duggar himself has not appeared on TV. Mommy and Daddy spoke for him because, you know, he's only 27.

Oh, and let's not forget, 3 of AT LEAST 5 victims have not spoken out. That is actually far more telling that those who have. On FOX. In a cushy, "we love you, say whatever you want" softball interview.

Some people must absolutely defend the indefensible, no matter what.

And some people forgive wrongdoing, Christian hating bigots don't. If the shoe fits, wear it!

People who are railing on their stunning lack or morals or ethics are not "Christian hating bigots". Quit hiding behind your religion to justify something as gross and non-halakhic as sexual abuse. Real Christians are reaming this family a new asshole, and it deserves one, too. Real Christians are not putting up with this nonsense.

Real Christians forgive transgressions when the person asks for forgiveness and shows sincere remorse for their sins as Josh Duggar did. It is rather obvious you know NOTHING about Christians so give it up.

that must be why YOU are defending him, right?

is there anything a poor poor persecuted Christian with an agenda won't excuse?

That must be why you're a lying pile of shit, sock.

Someone wipe a pigs ass with you, after the pig took a big shit, sock?

Is there anything you sexually repressed, sick fucks won't openly lie about?

aww you always sound angry. hahaha at you!

here, i'm going to type.real.slow.just.for.you.

sexual abuse of children is wrong ALWAYS period.

PS calling me Rav's sock when you know it is not true..? there's a WORD for that. ;)
Yeah...."stupid".

I now have no problem condemning this Dunham person.....no problem at all. No excuses whatsoever. Can the RWrs around here say the same about Josh Duggar, or is it "more excuses and deflections" time?

Josh Duggar did something wrong, and was put in treatment for it.

Now you filthy demagogues dig it up 15 years later and make a huge case out of it.

Y'all are some sick fucks - you know that, right?

The Duggar sisters have to live in this world, so there are two people who care what the people in their world think. They probably don't really care what bigoted assholes like you think of them.

And let's not forget, Josh Duggar himself has not appeared on TV. Mommy and Daddy spoke for him because, you know, he's only 27.

Oh, and let's not forget, 3 of AT LEAST 5 victims have not spoken out. That is actually far more telling that those who have. On FOX. In a cushy, "we love you, say whatever you want" softball interview.

And some people forgive wrongdoing, Christian hating bigots don't. If the shoe fits, wear it!

People who are railing on their stunning lack or morals or ethics are not "Christian hating bigots". Quit hiding behind your religion to justify something as gross and non-halakhic as sexual abuse. Real Christians are reaming this family a new asshole, and it deserves one, too. Real Christians are not putting up with this nonsense.

Real Christians forgive transgressions when the person asks for forgiveness and shows sincere remorse for their sins as Josh Duggar did. It is rather obvious you know NOTHING about Christians so give it up.
So...if I murdered someone and then asked for forgiveness....and "show sincere remorse" for that murder.....it's all forgiven? Cool.

Josh Duggar did something wrong, and was put in treatment for it.

Now you filthy demagogues dig it up 15 years later and make a huge case out of it.

Y'all are some sick fucks - you know that, right?
Who's started most of the threads about Josh Duggar here? Hint....it isn't us.

[

I'm not a Christian, and I won't forgive these Khmer Rouge piles of shit for their filthy demagoguery.

Would you describe Josh's remorse and how he was able to satiate his sexual desires?

Forum List

Back